Chapter 7

Ragini POV

I saw him. He walked out of the hall. But why? Did I something wrong? Ragini try to concentrate on it. And I did. Practiced till 4 pm. With full of tiredness I packed every thing in my bag and went out. Took a big breath. I went to the bus station. I wanted to look after Uttara.

Last POV

"Are you feeling better today Uttara?" I looked at her with pain. Never saw her like that. In that condition. "Yes bhaii.  I'm feeling better." Her smile was back. She was my sunshine. We have our little fights and discussion but we know how we love each other. As brother and sister. I smiled back. "Don't worry bhai. Concentrate on your competition." I laughed. "Yes to show you again that we will win. Again." "Shut up! This time we will surely win!" She laughed during talking. "Why?" "Bhaii! This time Ragini and I will surely show you! You already listened to her." Her dreamy face was clear. I made just a I don't care face but inside I answered the question. Yes this time it we be more difficult and secondly yes her voice takes everyone's breath. Stop that Lucky! I need an advisor!
"Let me think an advisor?" "Ehmm yes. Please." I talked to him on phone. Ritik said that he'll be there. Thank god. Half a hour later I opened the door. I thought it was him. Ritik. But it wasn't him. It was Ragini. Ragini Gadodia. "Hi I wanted to look after Uttara. Is she fine? Is she in her room?" "Wait wait come down. Ehm hi and yes ehm yes." I couldn't talk to her normally and the problem was Ritik was there also. He stood behind and looked at me and had is this the problem face. I looked again to her. " go to her." "Yeah." She walked inside. I looked after her. She made me crazy! I looked again at the door. Ritik looked at me with a naughty smile. This is not good.

Ragini POV

I walked inside the house. I had to look him. HIM! WHY? Bit i don't care. Calm down Ragini.  Breath in and out. I walked to her room. Knocked and said hi. She turned her face. Her smile welcomed me. I went inside the room and sat on a chair. "How are you dear?" "Fine. Getting better. What about you?" "Everything good. Just wanted to see you." "How sweet."

Laksh POV

"How sweet! Our Lucky is in love! Just looking at her and he is in love!" "Just shut up Ritik. I'm not in love I just just ..." we were string at the balcony. He had his naughty face. It made me crazy!  But what to do? "Lucky. Tell me about her. Ragini." He spoke the word very slowly. I looked at him. " you know her man." "No! Lucky just tell me about her." I tried my best not to listen very bad. I mean very shy. "Her name is Ragini. Ragini Gadodia. Her love to sitar and singing is specific. She defines simplicity. She defines perfection." I forgot Ritik. I just thought about her. She was again in my mind controlled me. Her smile. "Her innocent face. Her smile. Her big brown sparkling eyes. Her rosy lips. Her black long hair. Just everything is defined by god himself. He created her with details. He created her as a beauty with a brain." I stood up went to the balcony door and turned waved my hands and looked into the dark blue sky. The moon was there. "She is like a moon. She comes only on time. With perfection." Ritik put a hand on my shoulder. I looked at him. "It's love Lucky. You're in live with her. You're forgetting yourself." "No!!! I'm not in love with her! Just nothing I just can't get over of her voice that's it." "now it's your brain. It says not to love her but" he pointed his finger on my left chest. "But your heart says something different. It shouts after her. Trust me. I think because of the competition you can't accept it. It has to take time. Don't worry everything will be clear." I looked at him. I couldn't talk to him. He said bye and he left me with lots of questions.

Ragini POV.

Lots of topics. We talked, laughed each other. We enjoyed a lot. I looked at the watch it was 8.30 pm. "It's getting late I think I have to go." "Really now? Nooo" she made a sad face. I put a smile on her face. "Well don't worry. We'll see tomorrow at the café.  No academy no practise. A day full of happiness. Ok? " Her face brightened up. She said yes. I said bye. Hugged her tightly. I said bye to uttaras ma. "Beta wait I call Laksh." "Noo ma. Baba is waiting for me. But thank you." I gave her a smile. She smiled back. I went out of the house and there was my baba waiting for me.

Laksh POV

I looked out of the balcony and there was she. Sitting on the bike with her dad. She waved her hand to a bye. She smiled and turned to her dad.
Is Ritik right? Am I in love? Nooo! Not Lucky! Not me! I laughed.  What a joke! But I stopped. I went inside the balcony and went to the bed. Looked at the wall. As always.  Thought about Ritiks words. I just realised that he was damn serious.
I think I need a break. A break of everyone. I need time for myself.

I put another one. I hope you enjoyed this one too. Good night♥