Chapter 64

Ragini POV

We went together outside the door. They wished me all the best and I went to the bus station. After six month studying practising I felt much better. Today was the day. I had to show my best. I went to the bus station and waited there and the bus came very quickly today.
I sat there on a empty seat. I closed my eyes and tried to relax. After 30 min of drifting I had to get off.
I went the way to the Academy and there I saw a bike coming forward. It was none other than Laksh and Uttara. He stopped and I stopped walking to. "Hey Angel." "Hi Laksh." "Angel?! Areee kamal kamal!" We looked at her. I smiled while he gave her a glare. "Uttara. Just shut up." She smiled and hugged me. "Angel... he's completely right calling you as an angel." She whispered in my ear. I blushed, looked at Laksh starring at me with a smile on his face. We removed from our hug and I went to Laksh slowly, playing with my ring. "Hi... how are you?" "I'm fine and we'll prepared?" He smiled at me and I just nodded. "What about you." "I hope..." He grinned. "I wish you all he best angel..." "same to you Laksh." I was lost by his presence. Uttara came there and disturbed us. "Please guys. Don't romance here and Ragini we have to go." She pulled me and we went. I looked back, to look at him and saw how he waved his hand. I smiled, turned back and followed Uttara.
"I'm really excited and so nervous..." I looked at her and gave her a smile, placed my hand on hers. "You don't have to be nervous. You learnt everything. You can everything. So why this fear? We, both together, can do it." "Yes Ragini. We can do it."

Flashback

I was about to clean my room but there was a call that disturbed me. I looked at it and it was Laksh. Laksh...
I took it and placed it on my ear. "Laksh..." "Hey Angel..." "how are you?" "I'm okay..." "Really?" "Really... okay no  I'm so nervous about tomorrow. I practised really hard and learnt everything. Soo..." "soooo..." I went slowly to the desk took the water with me out of the balcony. There I sat down and listened to him. "Soo have to be ablenken." "Laksh... Of course I can understand you. So I'll entertain you with my very interesting topics. Are you ready Laksh?" I could hear from the other line a laugh. "Oh sure Ms Gadodia. I'm completely ready. Just throw me some topics." I laughed and started to talk.

Flashback ends

I smiled thinking about it. He was just like Uttara. "Why are you smiling?" I was back to the reality looked at her lightly confused. "I know..." "What? Ragini don't sat that you're day dreaming and that before the exam!" She gave me a mix of glare and smile. "I was just... Nothing... Uttara." I looked away with a smile on my face. We went inside the Academy and searched for the exam hall. After finding it we searched our seat. I was in the middle and looked at Uttara who more forward. I gave her a smile and made my fingers into a fist to show her a good luck. She did the same and turned back. I looked at the desk.
"Good morning students. We will hand over your exam sheets and there you have to write your number. After that place your pen aside. The next instructions will be given." I waited till my sheet was in my hand and wrote the number. I waited and the nervousness got more and more.
"So now open the sheet. You have 240 min to do this exam. Please don't weite fom your neighbour or don't have any blinf papers in your pocket or somewhere else. We wish you all the best! Your exams starts now!"

Laksh POV

I smiled at her and waved with my hands. I could see how she turned around and did the same. She gave me a smile. A smile from her bottom of the heart. I drove to my academy where my friends were waiting for me. "Hey guys!" They smiled. "Lucky!" We went together inside the Academy and searched on the board our exam hall. It was the number 338. We had to go to the 3rd floor. I was concentrated looking in my book. I tried to look after the most important information. A very fast revision and I closed the book. A deep breath. "Students get into the exam hall." The loud speaker said. With fast steps we went together inside. Checked the ID. I searched my number and was very fast finding it. I sat down and looked around. I took out my pencil case. There were only fine liners few pens and my marker. "Good morning to all the students. We hope you all gave us your mobile phones you can get it after the exam. You all know that there is writing from the neighbour a minus is we will take your exam and you're automatically failed. We will give you your exam sheets and please don't start to write you number till we say it." Few teachers were starting to give us the sheets. It was more about 4 papers. I looked at it an got more nervous but I tried to be calm. After few minutes the teacher talked. "Now open the first page and write your number. You have 240 min time to do this exam. You can start you exam.... now! Good luck!" I looked down and stared to read it.

"How was it?" I was to busy going throw all the question and I realised that I solved everything but there is always.... "Lucky!" " What?  I was just... Sorry..." "It's okay yaar... how was it?" I looked at him and nodded. "It was okay but you it Rithik..." I laughed lightly and looked at the other side. How it was for Ragini...
I took out my phone and searched Ragini. I wanted to call her but stopped. I should do it later. I looked at my friends and heard their conversation about the exam. "I thought that this exam would be more difficult...okay it was difficult but there was something..." Rithik nodded. "Yeah I felt the same Nayan but let's see how it will be." I smiled lightly and looked again away after few minutes and was in my deep thoughts.

Ragini POV

We were outside and enjoyed the break after the exam. I took out my water bottle and opened it. I drunk it and was thinking about Laksh. I took out my phone and thought about to call him but stopped. I wasn't sure if he had the exam. So I just messaged him. After few seconds I got the reply. I smiled thinking about it.

R: Hi Laksh.
L: hey angel I wanted to call you but want sure about it but you wrote me. How was it angel.

Again I had to smile while reading the word angel. U had to think what Uttara had said. I wasn't sure if she was right about it but I was really glad that he called me as his angel.

R: It was okay. I expected more but I'm happy... What about you Laksh?
L: same but let's hope that we will pass.
R: Oh yes! Till then let's wait!
L: Oh I love waiting...
R:your sarcasm is such on point.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up. It was Uttara looking at me. "Ragini... You're writing with Laksh Bhaiya? Okay just say please that he should drop me back home." She smiled at me and looked back to the other girls.

L: Thanks a lot...
R: and Laksh Uttara said that you should drop her back home.
L: What?! Like literally?! Okay I will and I have to go now for the practical exam.
R: Oh really? Wishing you all the best and I know you will do it.
L: Bye angel. I will call later.
R: Bye

My heart skipped again a beat. It was just his single word and he made me just like that. I looked to the others and joined them. "Okay only th prectical exam and we're done girls!" They laughed.
The break was over and we went to the Academy. I searched my number and went to the room. Few of the students have already been waiting. I looked to the door and my nervousness was in seconds back.

Laksh POV

I looked at my phone for the last time and was about to stand up as Rithik came. "Hoi Lucky! You're after a guy. So hurry up!" I nodded and stood up. A fast search of the room dn the pupils were waiting there. I had time but u was just in deep thought. My heart raised so fastly. I closed my eyes and saw these sparking, beautiful eyes that ade me to shiver and ro have butterflies in my stomach. I smiled thinking about her.

After one hour it was my turn. The last exam. The final exam. I entered slowly the room and saw the masters. They looked at me, gave a smile and asked abut my name. After responding I had to pull off everything.