Chapter 71

Laksh POV

I hold Raginis hand, placed my hand on her waist softly and looked deeply in her just sparkling brown eyes which where staring at me with pure love. Bevore the engagemtn was over we were compelled by Uttara to dance as a couple, which I really took as a treat. "Laksh... I can't dance.." She looked at me and had a worried face. "Don't worry my better half, I'll help you and guide you aswell." I looked at her and she nodded and took a breath of a relieve. "And now let's admire the couple while dancing! Here we go!"

Enna sona kyun Rabb ne banaya (x4)

She looked down after we started to dance and didn't want to hurt me but I was focused on Ragini. I placed my finger under her chin so that she could look at me. "As I said, don't worry." She had a confused smile but she maintained to look at me and suddenly she smiled and was relaxed.

Aavan javan te main yaara nu manavan
Enna sona, enna sona
Enna sona o...

I twirled her slowly and was just lost of her beauty. I pulled her back to me, felt the hot breath of her and was staring her in her eyes. "Take a breath Ragini." I whispered and chuckled after realising that she wasnt even breathing. She chuckled and was blushing cutely.

Enna sona kyun Rabb ne banaya
Enna sona o...
Enna sona o...
Enna sona, enna sona...

She moved aside and was staring at something i went to her touched her both hands and moved her to the left side. I twirled her back to me and let her fall down. 

Kol hove te sekh lagda ae
Door jaave te dil jalda ae
Kehdi agg naal Rabb ne banaya
Rabb ne banaya, Rabb ne banaya

Very slowly i made her to stand propperly, didn't blink while doing it. Ragini smiled and hugged me and we were just moving slowly.

Enna sona kyun Rabb ne banaya
Aavan javan te main yaara nu manavan

We looked at each other while I crossed my fingers in mine, looked down to the finger where the ring was and smiled, looked back to her. "My angel." She looked down, had a smile on her face and looked at me again with a tear. She let the tear flow down her cheek, I wiped it away as soft as I could.

Enna sona, enna sona...
Enna sona o...

Within seconds I kissed her finger, looked back into her sparkiling eyes, how they sparkled and carried her. She was surpised but she widened her arms, looked up. while she was doing this I turned around in a circle.

Taap lagge na tatti chandni da
Saari raati main oss chidkavan
Kinne dardan naal Rabb ne banaya
Rabb ne banaya, Rabb ne banaya

Few seconds later she looked at me and placed her forhead on mine and i let her slowly down on the ground. "My man..." She whispered, closed her eyes and smiled.  I was stunned and surprised about her sudden words but after few seconds I had a grin on my face and moved more closer.

Enna sona kyun Rabb ne banaya (x2)

Aavan javan te main yaara nu manavan
Enna sona, enna sona
Enna sona o...

Everyone clapped and we were back to the reality, away from our little world. "Amazing." Uttara ran to us and hugged her bhabi. Swara and Sanskaar joined us and congratulated us. We enjoyed the entire day.

Ragini POV

The night was there and finally the moon was back with it full brightness to give the light in this darkness and not to let us alone. I wore finally my Salwar and hadn't any make up on my face. I looked at the moon and smiled, felt the night breeze. I looked down on my finger where the ring was and had a grin. "Maa... Look. You're daughter is fianlle engaged." I had to laugh lighty and blushed too. "Maa, it was so beautiful. Now there are a lot of function and I'm so excited about it." I opened the water bottle and drunk it. "Good night maa... love you so much." I looked at the last time at the moon till I went back into my room to sleep. I was in my room and prepared everything for sleeping. I took the pillow placed it perfectly and I lay down. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep but I couldn't. The flashes were in my mind that made me to blush and roll here and there.
I rubbed my eyes and stretched to be slowly awake. I looked at the clock and realised how late it was. "11 am?! 11 am! Oh god!" These days I had to sleep so much this was no more normal. In the bathroom I brushed my teeth, washed my face properly and wore a simple dark purple maroon salwar. I wore my simple jumkas and put on my for head the bindi. A last time I looked at the mirror and went out of my room, searched dadi maa in the kitchen but she wasn't there. I thought she was in the living room but this was also a failure so I thought of the terace where she hanged up the clothes. "Dadi maa!" I approached and hugged her from the side. "Sorry for being so late..." "Aree... it's okay and beta have you already eat?" "Ehm nehi.. I will. Dadi maa, where is baba?" "Shekar is to a man and to his son, wait what it his name?" She looked up tried to remember and looked at me with a smile. " Ah his name is Nikil." "Ahh okay..." With a smile I went away.