Chapter 4

At MM

"Can you please explain me what you did at the academy?" She enters Laksh room without asking. He turned around and they faced each other. "You know what I mean. Don't say that you, Lucky, did it. You guys are just disgusting." "Enough Uttara. It was our turn we wanted to practise and there was that girl and so..." "Her name is Ragini, Laksh not that girl. I don't care anymore but she will come today for practicing. You.." she pointed her finger on him "you will say sorry to her. Did you understand?" "Let's see. Now get out of my room." After that she went out of the room. Laksh closed the door and turned. He lent on the door.

Laksh POV

Wow isn't that super. She will come here today later. I don't want to face her. But why she has to come? What's wrong with you Lucky? It's a girl. Have you fear? No not me! Not Lucky, never! I thing I'll go to Ritik so that I don't have to face that girl.

At Gadodia house

"How was your first day at the academy?" Ragini looked at her dad. "It was good." She didn't want to tell her about the little incident. "Good." "Ehhm baba I have to go now because I have to practise with Uttara. The academy organised a competition. So.." "So you want to ask me? Sure beta." He stood up went to her and kissed on her for head. "I'll drop you." She also stood up after her dad went. She went to the kitchen, ate a parota. After that she went into her room changed her clothes. She wore a simple green purple salwar. She put a bindi and looked into the mirror. She looked at herself. Her hair in a french plait. She took her duppata. Her father dropped her to the MM.
She entered the big house without knowing firstly with the right feet. She looked at the left side and then at the right side. "Ragini! Maa she is here! Come come." She went the stairs downstairs slowly. "Namaste beta." It was Annapurna. She smiled and had in her hand a plate with sweets. "Namaste." She took blessing from her. "Ma please say everyone not to disturb us." Annapurna smiled put the plate on the desk and went. "Hey again." Uttara smiled at her and hugged her. Sit down I have to bring my violin from my room. Just a minute. You can start if you want." Uttara ran up stairs. Ragini took her sitar out sat on the ground and started playing sitar. She slowly started to sing. She closed her eyes felt every melody of it. She just enjoyed it.

Laksh POV

Ok she is here. Her voice is so sweet. Don't go out of your room Lucky. Hmm. She started playing sitar. Yes it sounds good. Really she plays it very well. Let's watch it from outside. What are you doing man this is just .. amazing. Wow her voice. She looks so beautiful. Her outfit. She is very simple. Stop it Laksh. Just stop it!
Oh man everyone is standing there.

Ragini POV

Just listen to your heart. Make the right. Ma I'm listening to my heart. I closed my eyes. Singing your favourite song. Listen to it ma. Look from the sky to the ground. To me. Did you ever know that I learnt it only for you. Practised all the day. Every second every minute. You're taking me away. Our last conversation. Do you know it? About what? Yeah about our interest. Music. Yeahh. Your last word was music. Your last breath was your music. Your voice. I can clearly remember.

She ended the song with her sitar. She slowly opened her eyes and couldn't believe. Uttara, her mum and some others were standing there. They clapped for her. She looks to everyone and smiles. Her shyness was clear. "I want that loud or?" "You was amazing, Ragini." Uttara ran to her and hugged her tightly. "Your voice is just top!" Ragini smiled and saw a guy on the first floor. He looked at her. She can clearly remember. This was the Lucky or Laksh. Whatever. She concentrated again to Uttara. "Wow beta. You are really good. Keep your talent." It was Uttara dad. Durga Prasath. "What's your name beta?" Ragini put her sitar beside stood up and took blessing from him and answered. "Ragini I want to talk to you come." She holder her hand and went down stairs where Laksh was standing. "I will come. Laksh say it." And there was she. Gone. Laksh and Ragini looked at each others. Few seconds later Ragini looked at the ground.

Laksh POV

No! No! No! This girl is just what was that right now. She is ständig here. She is looking at me Ok. Not right now. Very shy. I hate that. Oh I have to say sorry. Let's say it. Let's start "Ehm that incident from the academy. Ehm really sorry. That wasn't ehm polite." Why are you dann not talking normally Lucky?! Lucky concentrate man! "And I think.." but I was interrupted by her. "It's Ok. I forgot it already." After that sentence she turned and went with a grace loord. Stop it! But how can I?!

Hopefully you liked it! If yes give me a big star have a great week #maha