Chapter 28

Ragini POV

The planer. He sat here and I ate his self made dish. I loved it! And he surprised me, really! Gosh he's such a naughty guy! I ate it till the end and took the plate to stand up but I could see how Laksh was staring at me. Oh my god how sweet! I smiled and stood up. No reaction of him. I put the plates there and came back to Laksh who sat motionless. I laughed. I touched his shoulder. Nothing. I waved my hand. Nothing. I sat next to him. "Yeah Laksh to stare the wall is so excited. Am I right?!!" He nodded. "Oh yes! To watch you is a real blessing my angel!" I had a shock! What about did he talked I mean about whom!? I shook Laksh and he came to the reality. "Yes I'm alive!" "Really Laksh. Who's your angel!?" "What!" I looked at him very seriously. "Do you have someone in your heart!?"
I hoped that he said no or something like that. Hopefully he didn't say anything like yes I have. Finger were crossed.
"No! I mean ehm I'm not sure I mean.. I don't know it but whoaaa wait! Why am I telling you!?" He grinned at me. I grinned back. A fake grin. "What? Don't you trust me!?" "Why should I, Laksh!?"
I got up and walked away but he hold my hand and pulled me to him. "Ms Ragini." His voice was only a whisper. "You should trust me. But did you ever know that a angel made me crazy. Damn half a year she made me crazy." I could sense his breath. His heat made me crazy! I tried to be normal but it was really hard. "She made me crazy just with her grace, with her smile, with her voice, with her eyes." He twirled me and pushed me to the wall. "Ms Ragini." His husky voice was back. He was so near. His nose touched mine. "How should I survive it!? How!?" His hand was on my waist. I could push him away but i didn't want to do it! I want him to be with me! But I had to concentrate. "L..Laksh stop it! Let me!" He looked at me. He moved away from me and turned. "My entire life changed because of her."

Laksh POV

I hold her hand and pulled her to me. I hold her tightly. "Ms Ragini." I whispered it in her ear.  "You should trust me. But did you ever know that a angel made me crazy. Damn half a year she made me crazy." Her breath was not normal. She was nervous. I could sense it. I continued "She made me crazy just with her grace, with her smile, with her voice, with her eyes." I twirled her and pushed her to the wall. "Ms Ragini. "How should I survive it!? How!?" My nose touched hers. How close I was. I felt her warm breath. How I loved it. "L..Laksh stop it! Let me!" I looked at her. I moved away from me a and turned. "My entire life changed because of her." My hand was in the air. "She is the definition of gorgeous, beauty, grace, everything. She is just perfect!" Yeah Ragini was just perfect. "Laksh. Who's that!?" I smiled a little bit ironically. How should I tell her!? "You can't find her." I stepped to her and again our nose touched. "Ms Ragini. The time will came where I'll tell you everything. Just give me time." Her close look that explored me. She tried to get more information about me. "Laksh.." I put my finger on her lips. How I missed her lips! "Pshhht. Don't ask anything!"
I stepped back turned and started walking.
"Laksh! Wait!" She ran to me. I stopped walking. We had a little crash. I  last seconds I could catch my lady. We had a eye look. A very long one. It was like the screen freezes. "Laksh... can you please.." "oh sorry.." we stood there and she looked at me up. "Laksh ehmm. So should I find out!?" I looked at her sceptical! "What! No! I mean ehm okay." I didn't have any choice. She'll find out. "Okay Laksh. I'll find your love. No your angel." I could swear she had a little bit sadness. Wait! Was she...!? But dadi maa called Ragini. "Haaa Dadi maa. I'm coming." She ran outside the kitchen.

Ragini If you know that I love you what will you do!? Will you leave me or would you accept it!? You you was the first girl who made me so mad! And that about a girl! I know it's strange but it's the reality. I really really love you Ragini but how should I tell you!? You was the one who saved me from my bad dreams. You made me again to laugh. You was the reason that I started to be the old Lucky. Only you! My entire life surrounded only boost dance know it's everything about you. You just come inside my mind. I have so many day dreams.
How should I survive!? Tell me Ragini!? I'll try my best but it's damn hard! Ms Ragini Gadodia...

Few minutes later she came back. I came back to my sense. She looked at me. "Laksh! Come back!" "Yes im back! Okay did I miss something!?" She smiled and started to walk. "Hey wait!" I followed her. She stopped walking and turned to me. I shocked. "Laksh stop! Don't come inside. I have to change my clothes! Go into the living room. Goo!" I just nodded and went away. Dumb Laksh! 
After 10 min she opened the door. I looked there and I saw a beautiful Ragini. A ravishing Ragini. I stood up. "Okay Laksh. I have to go to the market. You can stay.."  "No I'll come with you." "Ehm are you sure!?" "Of course." She just smiled. The Orange Salwar suited her perfectly. Her hair was no more opened. It was in a braid. she looked gorgeous.
She said a bye and we walked outside the house. I started my bike and she sat down. She placed her hand softly on my shoulder. I grinned. I drove the bike to the market. We had a silence but I felt it literally. I looked her from the mirror. Her straight look. Her dreamy smile. Wait what dreamy smile!? Why was she smiling. She looked away and again she looked straight to the street. Did she hide something about something!? I tried to talk to her but I also wanted to be carefully. So I decided to drive and to ask later. I looked again in the mirror. She she looked also in the mirror but looked away . What was that!? Can anyone explain it?

Completed! I know it's not so long but don't worry tomorrow it'll be longer♥
Comment and a big star always welcome♥
good night from my side peepz♥
Love Mahaa♥