Chapter 23

Laksh POV

"Okay we started our trip two weeks later after my parents accepted."

Flashback

I went outside the house with my over packed bag. He was waiting outside my car. "Lucky are you ready!?" I looked at him with a confused expression. I should ask the question. Really?! "Best friend I should ask this question!  Are you ready to go to Kolkatta!? Hmm ham hust and to see your going to be wife?" My naughtiness was back. I winked and he hit me. "Not going to be wife Lucky she is my wife." "Sanskyy in your dreams. In reality it's just going to be wife." The preparation of their wedding was full on swing. "Laksh we are going not for the wedding preparations. We are going there to enjoy it!" "And you can see your love of your life!" He just rolled his eyes. I laughed. I sat down in my car and started to drive. Finally our trip started. With songs we spent the time. He slept and I drove. After a little break we changed. He drove the car and I had a pause. The phone rang. "Shona?" I looked at him. I made my angry face. " yeah sure... ha.. of course.. yes I will be with you... don't worry... love you too bye" I looked at him angrily. Of course it was a fake one. "Yes I'll be with you." I changed my voice to Sansky voice. He looked at me and concentrated on driving.
After few hours we made a break. A big break. I crossed the road to buy a ice cream. I bought it."Sanskaar!" He looked at me and smiled. "Our ice cream." I crossed again the road. I stood in front of him and gave the ice cream (chocolate). "Hey what about a photo?" "Yeah! Wait let's ask someone." He went to a guy and asked him. The person nodded and came to us.
We stood there with our ice cream. My flavour coconut and his chocolate.  We looked at each other and smiled. He took a photo of us.
After eating the ice cream I sat in the car and started the engine. He also sat inside. I started to drive. It was night. "Lucky? Should u drive now?" I looked at him very fast and looked again at the road. "No! I'll drive. Just few hours and we'll reach Kolkatta." "But.." "psht shut up and sleep beat friend you must be fresh!" I looked again to the street. Suddenly a truck came Very fast to the wrong direction. I tried to do everything. "LUCKYYYY!"  And there the accident happened. We crushed into the truck.

Flashback ends

"I wasn't in my sense. Someone took us to the hospital. I had fractures. But he was in danger. His life was in danger. The doctor tried everything but he didn't came alive again." I looked to the wall. With my one hand I hold the picture and the other I hold tightly Ragini hand. She looked at me and smiled.
"At the hospital I had to confront with his girlfriend Swara.

Flashback

"Where is he? Are you both okay? Is everything fine? Laksh?!" Her fear that something happened to Sanskaar was big. Her tiredness was clear. She cried a lot."Swara." "Where is he?" "He he..." "What he!? " I lied at the wall and started to cry. "He.. He.. He died." She ran to me and took my collar and started to shout at me. "WHY!? GOD SAKE WHY! IT WAS YOU FAULT! HE DIED?!"  She cried and felt down and cried more. I tried to calm her down but she pushed me away. "Go away Laksh. Don't dare to look into my eyes or don't dare to look Sanskaar. GET OUT!" I hadn't any choice. I started to walk with my fractures and the big band ache on my head. I went out took the next bus to Dheli.

Flashback ends

"After that I never saw him. This was the last time. I had only the camera." "Laksh.." she whispered. "You got it!" I looked to her. Yes! I told her everything.
"Ragini." She wiped my tears very softly. "You was amazing Laksh." "This was the first step." I looked into her eyes. "I didn't know why I didn't want to tell to you." "Laksh... I really know that feeling. You don't have to explain me. Trust me. It'll be better."
and there it was a big relief. I put my head on her shoulder on closed my eyes. I'll do it.

Very short I know. But I have many exams these next day so here a quick update. Hope you enjoyed a lot.♥