Chapter 65

HOLI-SPECIAL I

Laksh POV

Finally the exams were over. I picked Uttara from her academy and we drove home. The next hour I spent with maa and explained everything about the exams. After that I went to wash. In my room I searched for new clothes and went to wash.
I looked at the mirror, went with my finger through my wet hairs and shook my head. "Good." I went with fast steps to the mansion where maa talked. "Haa... We want to invite you to our holi..." I stood there and listened to the conversation. Tomorrow is Holi... I forgot it. I had to buy .... Oh god I had lots of work. I was about to go as maa stopped me. "Laksh come eat you're hungry." "Maa... I'm... I have to..." "Beta we have everything prepared. Don't worry and now come sit down and eat. Uttara is also there. She's waiting." She hold me and went to the big table. There I sat down and ate my dish.
"Maa tomorrow is Holi and..." "Laksh I have invited our relatives and some of the most important friends." "Maa..." "I know she's also invited with her family." I had a grin on my face after hearing it. Maa gave me a bright smile and went into the kitchen.
It was like 10 pm but I wasn't tired at all so I decided to call Ragini. My angel. I searched first my phone and got it very quickly. I searched her name under the contact and called her. I had to wait few seconds. "Hello angel." I had a bright smile, felt on my bed and went with my fingers through my hair. "Hi how are you." "I'm good and what are you doing? Do you know that tomorrow is Holi? " I heard a laughter. "Imm just laying on my bed and talking right now to you. Before talking to you had read a book and yes I know it! This is my fav festival." I could hear laughter and I did the same. "Really? Holi is your favorite festival?" "Of course. I love it to throw beautiful colors on other. And I love it to share it with family and friends. Why? Don't you like holi?" "What are you asking?! I'm addicted to holi. I was about to buy some things for tomorrow but maa organised everything." We talked so long I couldn't count it at all but when I slept I smiled and was so happy that I talked to my angel.

Ragini POV

I was getting ready for holi. I wore a simple withe salwar. I had my hair to a half braid and let my hair opened. I went outside my room and searched for dadi maa and baba. They were preparing everything. "Ah finally! Ragini come sir down and eat now. We have to go to the Maheshwari." I nodded and sat down like dadi maa said.  After eating we went together to the Maheshwaris.
The beautiful colors were thrown there and here. I smiled seeing all this. We were there and saw the family. We went straight to them and greeted them. I went to the elders, took blessings and went to Uttara. A thight hug and we went together to the table were the colors powder were placed. 
"Baba I'm so happy that you're here! This holi will be so great! And wohaa! You're looking so gorgeous!" She smiled her heart out and hugged me again. I did the same and hugged her back. "How sweet! You're looking so cute today!" "Thank you. Ragini come inside I have to take few other plates." So hold my hand and we went together inside her house.  Together we searched for more colors and we found few of them we took the two plates and went slowly outside. "Bhalam pick kari...!" Uttara sang it and we laughed as we started to sing it together. We went outside and we placed it on the desk.
After talking few minutes she looked at me. I gave her a confused look."I'll be back!" She ran to the other side and I took there and waited and had a look for Laksh.

Laksh POV

I was ready for holi! I went down the stairs fastly. I was there and saw the Gadodias. I went to them, greeted and took blessings of them I went to my parent and did the same. I searched for Ragini.
I heard few chain giving it voice. The little chains that made me to turn. I saw her running towards me.I saw her dupatta flying beautifully where the long hair did the same and I knew it was her. It was my Ragini. My angel. I went slowly to her but I hadn't to go to her cause she was near me and smiled. Gosh I could fall for her each and every time.  She wasn't even coloured and I had to smile. Sh was something beyond that I couldn't describe. I looked at my love of my life towards me.