Chapter 27

Ragini POV

The sun was shining. Slowly I turned to the other side and smiled. Gosh! My bed. BED!? How did I come!? I straighted my body and looked around. I was in my room and I was in my bed. But how!? Wait where was Laksh!? I got up quickly and searched for him. And there was a ladoo no more ladoos! My favourite! I took it and there was a paper.

Raguu! Good morning! It was just seconds okay minutes that I left you and you were already sleeping!? Why?
Okay it's no more important. Here is your Ladoo and search in your room there I hide more chocolates. Have fun!
Your Laksh!

I had to grin! Upps! I just slept while he bought chocolates! Wait he wrote your Laksh. Okay that's normal bit this sound so special to me. I took one ladoo and ate it. Yummy. I started to search. First near the desk. There wasn't anything. After that in the cupboard and yes I got a snickers and a paper.

Very clever Ms Ragini Gadodia but where is your Mars!? Search for it!
PS look at the watch! It's already late!

I looked up from the paper and looked at the clock. It was already 10 am. I took my snickers and ran outside my room. "Baba! Dadi maa!" I went went to kitchen and there was Laksh. No Laksh and Baba. "Finally! Ragini come see who's our guest! Come fast." Baba smiled at me and waved his hand. I stepped inside the the kitchen. They sat at the dinner table and they were eating. "Baba sorry. I was so.." "Ragini just come and sit down beta. Dadi maa is in her room. So don't Worry about her. Laksh you're an amazing cooker!" I sat beside me father and looked at Laksh very shocked. Since when is that guy here!? He just smiled at me respectfully but I could see his big grin. "Oh Ragini." I turned to my baba. "Beta I have to go to work so take care beta and Laksh thanks for coming. I have to go know." He kissed my for head and stood up. He took his bag and went outside the house. Only Laksh and me.
"Laksh.." " Why so late!?" He grinned at me. "Hey stop it. What are zu doing here!? Can zu explain it to me?" His grin was more bigger. That wasn't good. "Laaksh." My eyebrows moved again in high. "Okay. Sooo..."

Laksh POV

So that I went just home. That was a pure lie.

Flashback

I went to the door but stopped. I had a plan. I went again to her and searched for few papers and a pen. I took it and started to write.

Raguu! Good morning! It was just seconds okay minutes that I left you and you were already sleeping!? Why?
Okay it's no more important. Here is your Ladoo and search in your room there I hide more chocolates. Have fun!
Your Laksh!

The your Laksh that was so special. I didn't write to anyone like that. I could feel it. I looked at the sleeping beauty. At the next paper I wrote:

Very clever Ms Ragini Gadodia but where is your Mars!? Search for it!
PS look at the watch! It's already late!

Yes yes. Mr mind was with full of plans. I smiled. I could see the shocking face of my Ragini. I looked again to her. I stood up and went to her touched her for the last time this night her for head. I placed the paper on the desk and put the ladoo. The second paper I put it inside the cupboard and the snickers. she'll be very happy. I started to walk outside the room and the house.
I came very quickly at home. I changed my clothes brushed me teeth and went in my bed. I slept in a peaceful sleep. After days.
I stood up very quickly and made me ready to go to the Gadodias. It was 8 am. She couldn't be awake. She was so tired. I went outside my room and I met as always Uttara. She looked at me as I waved my hand. "What's up? Is something?" "No! Ehm I mean who so early!? You're always the last who wakes up! Is something?" Her eyebrows moved. I rolled my eyes. "Uttara nothing! I have just few impotent works." "Works?" I looked to the person who talked to me and it was no other than PARINEETA BHABI! I tried to be normal. She knew me very well. "Yeah.. bhabi really very important works!" I looked at her very special. We had a connection. Without talking!

Bhabi please let me go!
Mr Laksh Maheshwari you can go buuut
But what!?
You have to tell everything me! Whaat
Deal is deal!
Okay

Yeah our connection was so special. Deal was a deal. "Uttara he has some work. Let him go. Laksh I'll tell your mum that you gave some work. Is that okay!? " "thanks bhabi!" I looked at her very thankfully and started to ran. I took my bike key and Laksh Maheshwari wasn't there!
I came there and baba opened. "Namaste baba." " Laksh?! What a surprise! Come inside." I came inside took blessing of him. "Sit down." I sat down after he sat down. "I just wanted to talk to Ragini. I have few questions." " ahhh okok ehm she's not awake. She looked really tired last night." "It's okay. I can wait." "Oh wait I'll make tee foe you." "It's okay!" "No no. Wait wait ill bring you tee." He stood up and went into the kitchen. I followed him. "Okay but ill make the tee. For us." I looked at him and smiled. "No Laksh. I'll make tee. Just sit down..." "baba please." He looked at me and nodded. I won. I made the tee fir us and gave it to him. He drunk it and said how tasty it was. We were in the kitchen and he tried to do the breakfast. And again I stopped him and did the breakfast. Everything was with plan. We sat down and ate our breakfast. "Very tasty! Laksh did you learnt it from your mother?" He has the the same smile like Ragini. Just came in my thought. Sorry. "Yes that's right." "Baba! Dadi maa!" I looked at the direction where the sweet voice came. I turned and there was she. She looked so cute. She stood there with her shocked face. She didn't move. She tried to concentrate. "Finally! Ragini come see who's our guest! Come fast." She came inside. "Baba sorry. I was so.." "Ragini just come and sit down beta. Dadi maa is in her room. So don't Worry about her. Laksh you're an amazing cooker!" She sat beside her father and looked at me very shocked. I waited for this reaction. I smiled at her but I had to grin.

Flashback ends

Yes know I sat her with Ragini after her father went for work. She started to talk.
"Laksh.." " Why so late!?" I grinned at her. "Hey stop it. What are zu doing here!? Can zu explain it to me?" My grin was more bigger. "Laaksh." Her eyebrows moved again in high. "Okay. Sooo..." and there I told her everything. Okay few points I missed. Heheheh. "So Ragu your Mars." I took the Mars and gave it her. She smiled at me. "Thanks. Very nice try." I grinned. "How was the surprise?" "Really good. These kind of surprises could be very good." We laughed. "Ragu what about Dadi maa! ? Is she ill." "Ah yes. It'll be better. So I have to try your breakfast. He said that your breakfast was so tasty." I smiled and gave her the breakfast. She tasted it and her eyes were bigger and bigger. "Oh my god ! Really baba was totally right! It's damn tasty! Laksh I should say that this was really tasty." I smiled at her and thanked her.
Seeing her smile was blessing. Over and over I could start loving her. I stared at this girl who ate the breakfast.

Hope you liked today's chapter! I try my best! Thanks for such cute comments♥ a big star and a comment of you liked it♥ lots of love maha♥