Chapter 57

Ragini POV

"Have a nice and safe journey beta." I nodded and hugged her. "Rhanks Lakshmi Maa and thank you that you talked to me yesterday." I looked in her deep eyes and she gave me cheek kiss. I took blessing and went with Laksh to the car where we sat down. A last time I waved the hand.
After half a hour I looked at Laksh and rewind what happened in the morning. Wasn't I yesterday at the terace? I smiled. I was shocked that he woke me up. I was so tiered. "Why are you smiling?" I gave him a smile. "Nothing." He concentrated back on the traffic. "Sure?" "Hmmm." I nodded. But I couldn't I had to talk to him. "Thanks Laksh." This time he looked at me. "For what?" I gave him a smile. He concentrated back and gave a smile of a cunfusion. Still it looked cute. "Just I wanted to thank." "Ragini... really. Just say it please." I laughed. I saw how he tried to look at me and to concentrate on the traffic at the same time. I grinned. "Laksh. Concentrate there please." He gave up and drove. I looked out of the window and realised how time could fly. How a person could change. In few days would go again to the Academy. I would see again Uttara after Diwali. I would see baba and dadi maa. I closed my eyes. Even now I was so tired.

"Look deeply in my eyes." I moved closer to her and nodded. "In everyone's eyes there is a world. Another world." I nodded again as I was so concentrated. Maa placed her hand on my cheek saying that I would have also a world. My world. "Maa." "Hmm." She looked at me. "I can see your world. Really." She had a smile. A warm smile. I gave her the smile back. "And what can you see?" "The world of music. Am I right?" She nodded. "Yes beta. You're right." "And what's mine?" She came closer to me with her lips to my ear and said just three words: "Search for it."

"Ragini..." I opened slowly my eyes. I could see Laksh how he was close to me. "Ragini... aren't you hungry?" Finally I opened my eyes and started to strength. "What?" "Angel, I asked you if you weren't hungry?" My heart skipped a beat as I heard how he called me. "Ehm... sure." He helped me lightly and we went to the restaurant. "How long did I sleep?"

Laksh POV

I concentrated back as she told me. She was absolutely right. I didn't want to do the same mistake. The same mistake I did two years back. I couldn't forget it after these tow years. Even after so long time it felt like yesterday.
I drove two hours and looked at her as I didn't heard anything. She slept. She was so tiered these days. I drove to a restaurant because I knew that she would be hungry. I drove there and parked it at a free place. I opened the door and and got out of the car. I went to her and opened it. "Ragini..." I saw how she tried to open her eyes. I called again her name. "Ragini... aren't you hungry?" She opened her eyes,looked into my eyes. "What?" I had to smile inside my heart. Why was she so cute?" "Angel, I asked you if you weren't hungry?" She looked at me for few seconds and said yes. I helped her and we went together inside the restaurant. We ordered Bryani and Coca Cola. "So delicious!" I looked at her how she praised the Bryani. How her eyes got wide. How she kissed her fingers and gave a pinch of cuteness. She didn't realised how I stared at her. Even after such a long time I could stare at her whole of my time. I smiled. "What?" I came to the reality. "What?" She asked me the same. "N... Nothing..." I went threw my hair with my hand. I was so nervous. "Okay... I'm finished." She gave me a big grin and I had to smile. After I paid we went again to the car. I went so slowly."So why did you say thanks?" "Oh that..." She did the same. "Tell me." "Just." She looked at me. "What?" She went a little bit faster. I looked at her confused and went faster. "I'll tell you. After I came home." "Really?" "Really. Promise." I nodded and we went to the car and I drove.
She turned on the radio and listened to the songs. We started to sing together. With her angelic voice it seemed better because with my bad voice everyone would hate it. And then there was one of my favourite.