Chapter 42

Laksh POV

She was in my arms. Smiled and cried at the same time but this was only happiness. Pure happiness. I looked at her and kissed her for head. That wasn't planned. My heart wanted to say. So I said it and really I was surprised that everyone was there clapping their hand. But hey we hadn't much to say about our love. They knew it.
"Maa..." "Baba..." we looked at each other and nodded. First we should talk to our parents. I went to my parents and looked in their eyes. "Maa..." "since when?" She didn't smile. "Ehmm" how should I say. Since very long or... "beta in this matter you're very clever." I looked at her. "Maa." She smiled and put her hand on my cheek. "So let me see Laksh... She belongs to us bit first we have to talk to her baba. After that could can be happy." She smiled at me and looked at baba smiling with us. I was happy.
I waited for Ragini. She was talking to her baba very long. I wanted to go but Maa stopped me. "This is a baba-beti conversation." I nodded. After few minutes she came to us. "Aand..." "nothing. They didn't say nothing." She looked away. Everyone went. I was again with Ragini alone.
"Say it Ragini." "I can't say anything. They'll decide what will happen next." I hold her hand und pulled her to me. "Say it again and look into my eyes." "Laksh..." just a whisper. "Let's talk about it tomorrow. Please." I hadn't any choice. "Okay." She moved away from me.
I was in my room. Maa packed the things. They'll go back in two days. I'll be here with Ragini and will find out about Sanskaar mystery.
"Laksh..." I looked from my book. "Beta can you bring something to drink please?" I nodded and went outside the room. During I walked the floor I I heard something. I looked at the right side. The door of Raginis room was a little bit opened. I looked inside. She was
hummed something but it heard so beautiful. I smiled. She turned and her eyes were closed but I could see a tear dropping. I opened the door and went inside. I touched her cheeks. She opened her eyes. Her breath was touching me. It was a warm breath. She smelled after Vanille and flowers. I wiped her tears slowly. She closed her eyes her head a little bit down. I made her to look up. " why is my angel crying?" My eyes were only on her. "Nothing Laksh..." she smiled. Or should I say tried. "I'll come." with these words I went out of the room and she knew that I would come back.
I went the stairs down. I went into the kitchen where dadi maa and Lakshmi maa were talking.
"Hi dadi maa.  Hi Lashmi maa!" I went to them and hugged then both tightly. They smiled and dadi maa asked me what I wanted. "Just a glass of water dadi maa." She smiled and gave it to me. I thanked her and went to my room. "Thanks Laksh." I gave it to her and wanted to go again to Ragini. "What wäre you doing Laksh?" "Maa..." she smiled and turned. As an acceptation I went outside the room and went to Raginis. "So now you can say me everything." I closed the door. "Ragini?" I looked around in every little corner. And there I saw her. At the balcony were she stood and looked at the moon. I went quietly outside. Hugged her from back and placed my on her shoulder. "What happened?" She hold my arm. She smiled a little bit. "Laksh..." I closed my eyes. For the first time I was soo case to a woman. To my woman. My Ragini. Her cheeks were warm. "I wished my maa would have been her. With me." She smile looking into the dark sky. "In her arms and saying that you're coming to the most important step into your life." She smiled. Wiped her first tear. I made a step and stood in front of her. Wiped her tear. "But I know she's here with me." "Ragini..." I put my both hands on her soft warm cheeks. "She's with you. Everyday. Every minute. Every second." I just whispered. "She's with you. Inside your heart." Her hand was holding my hand. She closed her eyes. Nodded. I bend to her. Our for head touched. We closed out eyes. We stood there. Didn't talk anything. We enjoyed it. That silence. Our closeness. "Forever?" I opened my eyes. "Forever, my angel." She hugged me. Hugged me tightly. I hugged her back.

Ragini POV

I was alone. Alone with my inner voice.With my thoughts. With my pain. In my room. Everyone was busy talking to each other. I was busy crying my heart out.
I stood up and looked into the mirror. I imagined my maa. Hoe she stood next to me and smiled at me. I turned and hummed pur song. Our song. A tear dropped.
I twirled and stood suddenly. He touched my cheek. I didn't have to open my eyes. I knew it was him. Laksh.
He wiped my tears slowly. I closed my eyes and bend a little bit my head down. He made me to look up. "Why is my angel crying?" My eyes were only on him. His eyes were only on mine. "Nothing Laksh..." I tried to smile. "I'll come." He went out and I knew he'll come back. In few minutes.
I looked at the moon and went to the balcony. And had a little throwback how she told a story about the moon and me.

Flashback

I was outside. At the terrace. My mum was with me. She had a cup of hot chocolate. "Should I tell you a story?" I looked at maa. Her dreamy eyes were back. "Okay." She looked at me. Put her hand on my little cheeks. "Every night the moon shines in his white colour." "Maaa I know it!" She laughed. "Do you know why?" She looked at me. My eyes searched. I looked at her. My big brown eyes were looking at her. "Noo." "Look! So let me tell you my story." She smiled. "Achcha... Every night. It's always with us. It comes with us. Is always behind or beside us." She looked at the moon. "Like a hero. It gives you light on the darkness. Like right know." She looked around. I looked the same. She was right. "It safes you. It is always with you. At the night." I smiled. "Maa!" She looked at me down. She gave me my cup with the hot chocolate. "Do you know why it safes us?" "So the answer is that you don't have to be alone in the darkness. That you don't have a fear." I looked at her smiled and nodded. Drunk my hot chocolate.

Flashback ends

I didn't hear him. He was behind me and hugged me from the back. I was released.  "What happened?" His husky voice his heat. Gosh! Automatically I hold his hand. He placed his head on my shoulder. He was so close. Closeness. "I wished my maa would have been her. With me." I smiled looked into the moon. "In her arms and saying that you're coming to the most important step into your life." Again a smile. He removed from our back hug and was in front of me.  "But I know she's here with me." He looked at me. His head was a little bit sad.  "Ragini..." He put his both hands on my cheeks. His warm hands were on my cheeks. It felt so good.  "She's with you. Everyday. Every minute. Every second."  He just whispered. "She's with you. Inside your heart." Yes he was right. My hand was holding his hand. I closed her eyes and nodded. Few seconds later u felt how his forged touched mine. It felt so good. "Forever?" My eyes were opened as he opened his eyes. "Forever, my angel." i hugged my man. Hugged him tightly in that dark night shibibf the moon. He just hugged me.

Finally I have the chapter! Gosh really this week was so stupid! Lots of Studies! Less time to write but you guys are so super! Thanks for waiting! Hopefully you loved this chapter. I tried as always my best route impress you all!
And more over 6.5k read my story! Wohooo♥
Good night!
Maha♥