Sixth Night: Sundate to Sunbathe

Start from the beginning

But the blonde grasped control of the situation.

"Deku, let's spend the day outside this fucking house."

The smaller boy was surprised but loved the idea.

They separately took a shower.

The teens first went to a café to have some pancakes and waffles. They next stopped on a restaurant known for it's very good crêpe.

They kept strolling around the town, smile plastered on Izuku's face and Katsuki trying so hard not to scowl.

The two went to an Aquatic Park and enjoyed a seal and dolphin show. Izuku felt so happy he kissed the ash blonde's cheek, gaining a transformed tomato Katsuki.

This made Izuku giggle and blush pink.

The ash blonde suggested, actually more like ordered that they should go to the cinema and watch a movie or two.

The two each picked a movie then decided to watch Katsuki's pick first.
It was an action/thriller/mystery movie.

Izuku

Kacchan always have been a fan of movies like this. Action-filled with some thrill and mystery. But what he loves is actually horror movies. Unfortunately, there are no horror movies showing at this season.

While watching the movie, I couldn't help not to sneak peeks at Kacchan. He looks so engulfed by the movie he maybe forgot I was there. It was fine with me as long as he's enjoying himself.

My mind drifted away.

What's really between me and Kacchan?

Are we some kind of a couple?

Or..

Is he just bored and decided to make fun of me?

Of all of these, I guess the last one is the most applicable since he really hated and still hates me for the reason I never knew.

I sighed deeply.

I'm just trash to him.

And it hurts so much.

Katsuki

I knew Deku's feeling uneasy right now. I wanted him not to feel that way but I couldn't.

I couldn't bring myself to strike a conversation with him.

I don't fucking know what to say.

Dammit.

He might get the wrong idea.

I eyed the popcorn resting between Deku's thighs.

Fuck. Of all places, why there?!

I tried to reach and grab some but my hand landed on his inner thigh. And that broke the silence.

"Ka--cchan?" He asked confused.

"What the fuck. Gimme that fucking popcorn!"

"Ow! Sorry, sorry!" He gave me the popcorn and looked straight ahead while sipping on his soda.

Damn.

"Deku.. I.."

But a deafening sound of crashing cars from the movie overpowered my voice.

Shitty film.

Izuku

I didn't know what to say after Kacchan accidentally touched my inner thighs.