Sixth Night: Sundate to Sunbathe

Start from the beginning

"I'm not flirting." He answered like he just read my mind making me blush the umpteenth time.

"Then what are you doing?" I almost screamed but I knew better. Kacchan is hot-tempered, I should know that better than anyone.

"Pampering you." WHAT?

"Kacchan, stop toying with me! It's so unfair. You've been like that since we're kids. You always treated me like I'm kind of a dumpshit!" I can feel my tears roll down my cheeks. What happened next was beyond my psyche.

Kacchan kissed my tears away.

"Please, Deku. Let me redeem myself." I stared at him.

Is this real?

Slap me right now!

The past successors of One for All, where are you now?

I felt Kacchan's calloused hand on my cheek. This is so unreal!

He closed his eyes and kissed me tenderly.

If this is a dream, then might as well enjoy it and never wake me up.

I kissed back and his lips feel so authentic. Feels so nice and warm.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. Kacchan deepens our kiss, pulling me closer as possible. He tangled his fingers on my hair. It kinda hurt but likeable.

I feel his tongue slip in my mouth. Our tongues met and started to dance wildly in my mouth.

I was about to close my eyes due to the overpowering sensation when Kacchan opened his. I kept my eyes open to meet his gaze.

He clambered over me.

What is this?

I feel so hot.

3rd Person

Katsuki was the one who initiated the action. It was likely of him. He always wants to lead. He was born like that. A leader, a dominant.

Katsuki, now literally on top of the shorter boy, wins the tongue clash.

Feeling the heat getting greater on his body, he ripped his tank top. The blonde didn't wait any permission from the greenhead and pulled Izuku's shirt up to reveal a creamy white chest with several scars.

Katsuki loved the view so much it revs him more. Abandoning Izuku's wet mouth, he leaned down and starts sucking on the boys left nipple. Twirling his tongue slowly and sloppily.

The shorter boy let out soft moans. Katsuki took that as a sign of pleasure and continued to play with Izuku's perky nub with his tongue. He moved to the his right nipple, giving the same attention while tweaking the left one.

His actions gained erotic responses from Izuku.

He pulled Izuku up and removed his dorky All Might shirt, throwing it on the floor. Their eyes locked in each other, both scorching with wanton lust.

They crashed lips again and performed a heated tongue battle. Izuku's arms around Katsuki's neck. Katsuki rubbed the shorter boys sides sensually, gaining an ecstatic shiver.

He smirked against the kiss and starts to suck on the other's tongue.

They were a horny panting mess. Both half naked and in so much heat.