For Better Or For Worse MurphyxReader

Start from the beginning

You felt like you were going to die. You hadn't gotten even 24 hours of sleep in a week and you couldn't think about anything but food and water. They fed your every other day, but only a couple pieces of bread and some peanuts. They gave you a cup of water once a day however.
"Get up." A man's voice growled from the door.
you slowly lifted yourself, trying not to fall over again.
you got to your feet and he soon told you to turn around.
You did and soon found him pressed against your back, making you feel rather disgusted. This wasn't the worst they had done though.
He grabbed your wrists and put them behind you, tying them quickly before pushing you towards the door. You were blinded by the light the halls gave off.
You were brought through different rooms until you reached a new one where he stopped you obruptly.
You looked around, the whole room spinning.
you weren't sure if this was a dream or not. Everything felt fake to you lately. Perhaps it was the situation, the lack of sleep, or the girl the kept you awake in your cell. She was the only one you could talk to. She was touchy though. It was hard to not affect her sometimes. You knew she wasn't real though, simply from the way she would disapear sometimes. You knew she was from the lack of sleep, but it was still nice to talk to someone.
"Go on, Say." A man says disinterestedly.
"It's Fay.." the man behind your says hesitintally.
"MOOVE IT!" The man yells infront of you, making you cringe.
He quickly rushed out, leaving you alone in the room with the new man.
"I heard you gave my men some trouble at your last drop." He speaks.
"I'm sorry I didn't mea-" you say quickly but he tells you to shut up.
"You are gonna go around and make it up to me and the men you fucked with." He states.
"Anything- just please let me go" You whimper.
"I won't be letting you go, but I'll maybe let you live. Depending on your- performance," He says.
"P-performance?" You quiestion.
"You are gonna do everything I tell you to do, when I tell you to do it. And same goes for them." He replies and you swallow harshly before nodding.
"Say!" He calls and the man from before grabs you.
"Take her to Tony." He says and he pushes you out of the room.
You kept yourself on your feet by some miracle until he stops at a room, pushing the door open and throwing you inside infront of him, making you accidentally stumble to your knees.
"Tony! Boss got you a treat, send her to Alfred when you're done." Fay says, leaving.
"Get up," Tony says, walking out of a doorway he had been standing in.
"He said I can do what I want?" He asks, stopping two inches infront of you, towering over you intimidatingly.
"Y-yes," you whisper.
you had never wished so much before that you had kept your mouth shut.
He smirked before grabbing your shirt and smashing his lips to yours before ripping the front of your shirt.
His hands groped up and down your body as you felt tears leave your eyes, falling down your face.
He broke the button of your jeans next, ripping your pants and underwear down before grabbing your hair and throwing you into his messy bed.

*****

When he had finished with you he pushed you out down the hall, telling you to go a hall down and to the tenth door.
You were forced to walk down the halls completely nude, crying as silently as you could.
Not many people roamed the halls, only one girl who simply rolled her eyes as she walked by.
You could tell this was Jean.
You made it to the door and looked around, about to try and make a run for it however until Fay happened to walk down the hall towards you and you quickly knocked on the door.
Alfred treated you no better then Tony had done.
After the day of being pushed around from multiple males to another like a ragdoll, you sat in your cell in a corner crying.
You felt weaker then before and disgusting, not to mention they hadn't bothered to give you knew cloths- or any cloths for that matter.
You had passed out from exhaustion and hunger perhaps half an hour later, waking up only to the loud crash of the door flying open once more.
"Food. Water." Fay says, walking in and dropping the food to the ground as it just barley stayed on the plate, setting the water down next to it.
You didn't move yourself. You stayed in the corner with your knees up covering yourself as much as you could.
However this didn't discourage him from shutting the door and pulling you up, pressing you to the wall.
"Don't tell and I think we could work something up." He whispered in your ear, his hands going from your breasts to your hips.
You whimpered, not wanting to go through the same torture again.
"You gonna be a good girl?" He questioned and you used all your strength to push him back. However he didn't go far, and he was much stonhee then you.
While you didn't need the demonstration of this, he gave it to you anyways, delivered in a nice strong slap followed by him taking off his belt and whipping you with it until you were on the ground sobbing.
you hadn't even realised the door had opened until voices came.
"GET YER FUCKIN' ASS ON THE GROUND!" A man shouted with a feel of authority about him.
While you could barely see through your tears, you kept yourself as silent as you could.
Two black outlines, one moving with haste up to Fay before taking something to his head, making his body drop to the ground after a small 'pop' like noise.
The other one stopped the guy when he pointed what you soon realised to be a gun at you.
"Connor hold up, she ain't one of 'em" the man whispered to the other and he quickly lowered his gun.
"Ya alright, lass?" The other one askes, carefully kneeling infront of you, making you muster all the strength you could to move away from him
It was so dark in the corner you were in still you couldn't see the man's face, and you were honestly surprised he had known you were, A, there, and B, a womem.
you tried to speak but all the came out was a choked sob as a wave of pain wipped your body.
"Murph, get 'er up, we aren't leavin' her here." Connor says and you quickly choke out a, "Please-Please don't take me- ".
"Connor you make sure no one's comin'." Murphy says and, with a small huff, he went out, an occasional 'bang' could be heard.
"Can I get ya in the light?" He asks and you shake your head, however instantly regretting it when your surroundings start to spin.
"We gotta get ya outta here, lass." He says quickly but gently.
"Do ya got a name?" He asks.
"Y-y/n," you stutter out after a second of debate.
"I'm Murphy, my brother out in tha hall's Connor," He says.
"Look we ain't got that much time," He says, glancing around.
You push yourself to a sturdy upright position, covering yourself even though it was still dark.
"Are ya able to run?" Murphy asks and you stay silent.
You couldn't, but you weren't gonna give him that answer.
"That's a no I take. I can help ya-" He starts, gently putting his hand on your arm, sending a wave of anxiety to course through your veins, making you fly away from his touch as you let out an alarmed yell.
"sorry- Did I hurt ya?" He asks with what you could tell to be genuine concern.
It was a mix of pain from where he had touched and part fear simply becuease of your day you had been having and the things you were forced through.
"Murph we don't got much time! Let's go!" Connor calls urgently through the door.
"Motherfuckkeerrssss!" You heard him yell, gun shots hollering as he pulled the trigger repeatedly.
"Y/n, can you run?" He asks.
"If ya can't, I gotta carry ya, it ain't a problem for me but ya don't seem ta like the contact." He says.
you had been silently crying this whole time.
You felt like you were gonna pass out.
"I-i think I can walk" You say, choking back a sob and he simply nods.
You tried to get yourself up but only fell back down.
You knew you must have been bleeding in a few spots. You definitally felt the blood.
He offered you help a few times before doing it against your will, apologizing perfusley as he did so. When he let go of you, you ended up falling down on accidint, feeling rather light headed once again. And, too drowsy to speak up or say anything, he ended up lifting you bridal style. Even though his hands were covered by leather gloves and his arms a soft long shirt, you were still uncomfertable and scared to be in their presense, and honestly wanted to not be near them. Being buck ass nude didn't help either.
As soon as they got unto the light he instantly set you down and pulled off his shirt, helping you quickly slip it on.
"I- I can walk." You whimper.
You honestly wanted to run away. You didn't feel safe with anyone right now.
"Ya sure?" He asks and you nod slightly. He helps you steady on your feet.
"We gotta fuckin' go!" Connor shouts to you both, shooting two men that came from another hall.
" I need ya to work with us, alright? We're gettin' ya out of here." He states and you nod.
He softly takes your hand, wrapping it around his shoulder for support as you three continued to run down the halls.
you felt yourself lose your grip on him as you blacked out only ten steps down the hall however.