Chapter 35

You, the boys and Somin was walking to the dorm. You feeling better when they around because they like to make you and Somin laugh so bad. They love telling you joke and all those stuff. Jimin on the other side was always walking next to you by holding your hand tightly.

" Jagi ah?" Jimin called you.

" Hmm?" You turn to face him.

" I love you" He said with a smile appear on his face.

You smile at his statement.
" Guess what I love you too "

Later then sky turn dark and you and the boys reach the dorm. Jin and Somin open the door and everybody going in. You went to sit on the couch while Jimin pass you a bottle of water.
" Thanks " you said.

" Guysss later the pizza here " Said V.

" YAYYYYYYY " You and the other shouted.

Suddenly Jungkook come to sit next to you and smile. Jimin was helping with his hyung getting that plate and spoon.

" Need something? " you asked him.

" Nothing just miss you Noona " He said while he begin to hug you.

You hug him back with a smile on your face.

" what about me? " Said V who appear from no where.

" Ahh jinja you guys, well next time if you want a hug ask permission from My Jimin " You said with smirked on your Face.

V and Jungkook was rolling their eye.
Jimin walk toward you guys.
" Right babe? " you asked Jimin.

" Yeah Right " He said with a smirk on his face.

Suddenly V, Jungkook, Hopie, Jin, Sugar and rap monster was heard this so they was kneeling on the floor in front of Jimin. You and Jimin was laughing so hard.

" My Jimin, May we hug Yoona " Said V.

" Guys dont silly I was just joking man" Jimin said.

You spread your arm for them to come in but instead Somin went in first. You hug her while laughing at the boys standing behind.

" Ahh Jinja come on come in before the food here " you said. They all ran in at the same time hugging you. You think they feel happy when they Hug you that why you just let them be.

Ding dong ~~

" Ahh Pizza here " Shouted Suga.

Suga went to open the door, Once he open everyone were froze by staring at the person standing at the door. Jimin went up to you while your eye winded.

" Mom? " Jimin said.

it's was her mom standing at the door. She leave Jinhee and she went away. Now she's here to see her son. Jimin eye become teary as so as your eye.

" Ms. Park " You said.

She saw you then she walk in toward you and Jimin. Tear roll down her cheek.

" Jiminie, I'm so sorry for what I did - " She said but Jimin run to hug her while crying.

" Why didn't you tell me where were you gone? " Jimin asked.

Your tear escape from you eye, Somin walk to you then hug you. The boys was at the back watching us.

" I'm so sorry, I didn't get chance to tell you. Well but you're doing okay right? " She said while broke the hug then smile appear on her face.

" Yes i'm doing great because of Yoona " He said while turn to face you.

You smile then Jimin's Mom went to you.

" Thanks you so much for taking care of Jimin and sorry for those things I have done to you " She said while hugging you.

You huh her back then smile.
" it's okay I forgive you " you said.

Later on she broke the hug then turn to face Jimin.
" Mama needs to go to America to work " She said.

" What? Do you really have to go? " Jimin asked.

She hold Jimin hands.
" Yes Jimin, Thanks you guys I need to go. Jimin take care of your self and everybody else as well " She said while looking at everybody.

Then she hug Jimin for the last time and she went out. You went to hug him. He hug you back with his chin on your right shoulder. You comforting him.
" It's okay, at least we're all together right " You said.

Everybody else went to hug you and Jimin.

Jimin's Mom
I was so wrong, I lied to my son that I need to go to America. I had a cancer long time ago but I never tell him about this. Once I leave the dorm I looks through the small hole from the window. Jimin was crying, Yoona went to hug him then everyone else went as well. I was cried secretly without them knows. Then I went off to the hospital.

Jimin's POV
I can't believe my mom just left me here with Yoona and my hyung. She went off the America. Yoona hug me as so as the other. later on they all broke the hug.
" Guys now the Pizza is here " Jungkook said.

We'll turn to face the door and yes it was. The guys was carry 4 boxes of Pizza. Jungkook went to pay then he put the Pizza on the table.

" Babe come on let's eat go release stress " Yoona said while grab my hand.

I smiled then went with them. We were eating while put on some loud music. It's was make my day.

~~

The celebration was over so me and Yoona went to my room. Yoona open the door then I went in. I close the door while she was about to walk to the bathroom but I grab her wrist.

" Yes? " She questioned me.

" Thanks you so much for coming to my life, Thanks for making new memories with me, Thanks you for always take care of me Yoona. We're been in many difficult situations but at the end we always together. I love you Yoona " I said.

" Your welcome Baby and I always take care of you and lastly I love you from that bottom of your heart. " She said.

I smile then I lean closer to her until our lips was connected. And Yeah, My life was completed because of her and We're always together forever.

         The end

Omgggg Guys, So yeah this book is end now.

Firstly thanks you guys for reading my book even my grammar was bad.
Don't worry im going to write another book as well but I still needs some time to think. I'll give the information when I'm ready for the new book.

Lastly Love you all 😗😗😗😙😙😙😙😙