Chapter 31

Yoona's POV
Your eye shut open by the sun shine through the window. You turn to look beside you and you saw Jimin who still sleeping. Soon he opened his eye when you moved closer to him.

" you're awake? " he asked while looking at you and smile.

" yeah " you said stood up wants to go to take a bath but someone grabbed your wrist not letting you go.

" you forgot something " he said.

" huh? I did? " you asked him back.

He show his cheek to you. You roll eye at him then give him a morning kiss on his cheek. He smile then shut his eye close. You went to take a bath then put on your sweater and your jean. You get out then you see Jimin was sitting at the edges of the bed with your phone in his hand. He look at the phone with his confusion face. You walk toward him as he immediately look at you.

" What's wrong? " you asked him.

" message from unknown number " he said passed you your phone.

You grab it then take a look. You confuse as well, You feel like this number is familiar.

" Tsk, how was your relationship going? Happy huh? Jimin's mom leave me doesn't mean I can't get revenge back from you asshole. You know what if you can't handle it anymore just release and give him to me and you'll be free "

Your eye are teary one you read the message, you're sure it from Jinhee. Jimin looks at you with his worried face, he took the phone than read the message.

" Wtf, where would my mom going? " he asked.

" I don't know " you responded.

After that he went to take a bath. You sit at the edges of the bed crying quietly. You don't what to do. You sure this is going to be really hard, Jinhee will make your life complicated at any time. You decided to ask Jimin to break up.

Soon he get out of the bathroom, you quickly stood up then looks at him. He looks at you back.

" Jimin? " you called him.

He walk toward you then held your hand. " What's wrong? Why are you crying?"

" I know this is so wrong but like My life is so complicated because of your ex girlfriend, she been message me many times now, she could do anything to me at anytime so I don't want to make you worried because of me. Thanks you so much for coming-"

You choke at what you going to say because you already felt tear roll down your cheek.

" Yoona" Jimin called.

" Thanks you for coming into my life, for making so much memories with me" you said crying so hard.

" what do you mean? " he asked with his question face.

" Can we break up? " You asked while his eye become teary.

Hello guys. sorry is this too short because I was doing my homework while writing but just for my reader I will put my effort into this.

Once again thank you so much for reading I love you my reader

😙😙😙😙😙😍😍😍