Chapter 14

Your pov

It's lunch time now, You, Somin and the BTS were walking to the cafeteria together to get lunch. Girls were dead staring at you and Somin. You making a cold face than ignore them. BTS got a table as you and Somin take a seat next to each other.

" Who are you sleeping with? " Somin ask you while you take out your lunch.

" You who else " You responds. Somin face suddenly change.

" Jin want me to sleep with him so,.\.. I'm sorry maybe you could sleep with-" You cut her statement out.

" It's okay I can sleep by myself " You said while take a bite of your sandwich.

" Are you sure? " Jimin ask you on the other side.

" Ooo look like someone wants to sleep with Yoona " V Tease make you shy.

" Yahh Just asking " Jimin respond with his annoying face.

" Yeah I'm sure I can sleep by myself" You respond make Jimin's face worry.

" Don't worry Trust me I can " You wink at him as the other look at you and Jimin.

You turn to look at them as they quickly change to what they were doing. You continue eating your sandwich, you feel something weird like someone were staring at you the whole time. You take a glance and it's was Gahee who dead stare at you. She roll her hand across her neck with her evil face on. * I guess I'll be dead again * You thought in your mind. Somin saw it, she look at you worriedly. You pat her back making ' don't worry ' face. She's obey than continue eating her lunch.

Time skipped
You and Somin was walking to the locker together and The BTS was going to the gym playing basketball. Once you're at the locker you take your book out and you feeling dizzy You almost fell but Somin catch you.

" Yoona are you okay? " Somin ask you worriedly.

" Yeah Yeah I'm good don't worry " You respond.

Later you feeling Dizzy again. You almost fell down once again but someone grab your hair really gard that make you scream.

" HEY BITCH DONT TELL ME YOU GOING TO SLEEP WITH MY BOYFRIEND! " Gahee said in a loud voice while grab your hair even harder.

" What wrong with you, let go of my hair it's really heard " You said while you still feeling not so good.

She began to slap you.

" STAY " slap
" OUT " Slap
" OF " Slap
" HIS " Slap
" LIFE " Slap

You could feel your cheek are burning. You let go of you and walk away with a dead glare.

" Bitch " It was the last thing she said.

Somin quickly grab your hand looking at you.

" Yoona Are you okay? Your cheek are burning " She ask you worriedly.

" No I'm n- " You couldn't finish what you said, your eye are blurring and the last thing you know was Somin keep shouted your name.

" YOONA " Somin shouted your name while you already fell on the ground black out.

Jimin's Pov
We were playing basketball the whole break than we decided to go to our locker. Gahee was walking with her mad face but she immediately change her face when she saw us. She smile at me and my hyung. I have no interested and my hyung as well. I ignore her than continue walking. Once We Arrive at the locker I heard someone crying.

" It's Somin " Jin sad with his worried face.

He quickly find her than I saw Yoona laying on the ground. I quickly go to them as my hyung did.