Chapter 28

Yoona's Pov
You was picking up so many couple clothes. Jimin was walking behind you the whole time. You picking so much until Jimin ask while pointing at the shirts.

" Who's that shirt for? " He asked.

" For my Boyfriend " You simply replied.

It's was a lied by the way. It's actually for You and Jimin. You're not ready to tell him that you going to give him another chance so You just going to lied. You planning to buy this so you could give him on his birthday. His birthday is next tomorrow. You don't know if his hyung going to celebrated or not. You take all the clothes that you chose to the cashier to paid. Jimin was following you the whole time. Suddenly Jimin phone ringing. You turn to look at him as he take out his phone from his pocket. You Confuse as he eye widened seeing the number.

" Who that? " You ask.

" It's my mom" His statement make you remind of something. Jinhee.

The night you came to the dorm with him was hsi wedding night. He didn't go back home, His mom probably really mad at him and You right now.

" You didn't go home, She might find you that why she calling you " You said while grab a plastic bag from the cashier.

" I don't want to talk to her now, I'm still mad at her" he said walking out of the store with you.

You stop walking then face him as he face you back immediately.

" Call her back, she might worry about you and she probably wants to t-talk a-about J-inh-hee " You said.

He nodded then call his mom.

" Jimin? Where are you? I was finding you for the whole time! Where were you? "
" I'm fine, you dont have to find me! "
" I havent talk with you about Jinhee yet! Now my company gone because of you didnt married to her-"
" Well it's your fault who arranged this stupid wedding, you didn't even talk to me about this before. She used to be my ex, but now I hate her, I don't love her anymore "
" Jimin, i'm your mom you have to listen to me-"
" I won't listen to you, You going to let make me marry with other randomness girls right? You so you know I WON'T "

The last statement Jimin yell at his mom, then he hung up the from with anger grow in his body. You bitten your lips don't know what to say. You want to walk away but Jimin grab your wrist. You turn to face him.

" Have you think yet? " He asked.

" About? " You asked him back making a confuse face.

" Giving me- " He got cut off my His hyung yelling you and his name.

" YOONA, JIMIN " Yell Rap Monster.

Jimin quickly released your hand then making a dead glare at Rap monster. You smile to them as they walk toward you and Jimin.

" Hi guys" You said waving at them.

" Do you miss me? " Asked V.

" No not at all " You said smile evilly.

" Then she miss me " J-Hope said pull you a hug.

Jungkook spread you two then you turn out laughing at this boys fighting over you. Suga who didn't fight with them come to hug you. You hug him back smiling. The boys saw you two then they glance at Suga.

" Let's go back to the dorm " Rap Monster said as we all nodded but except for Jimin.

You and the boys start walking, Jimin didn't. You turn to him.

" What's wrong? Come on " You said.

" My mom texted me again...." He said while holding his phone.

" YOONA, JIMIN come on " Shouted Jin and Somin.

Somin walk toward you two.
" What's wrong? " She asked.

" Nothing, You and the boys go to the dorm first, me and Jimin catch up later okay go go " You said pushing Somin to go.

Jimin turn to face you.
" Why don't you go? " he asked you while looking at you in confusion.

" Shut up and go to your house now " you said.

He nodded then walk to his house with you.

Arrive at the house
You and Jimin enter his house gate. You actually feel really nervous to see his mom. You hand start shaking, Jimin notice that then walk to you.

" Gwen channa? " He ask you.

" Umm Just feel like don't want to see you mom" You said bite your lip.

" It's okay, just stay behind me " he said held your wrist.

You nodded then enter the house with him. Once you two enter, His mom was sitting on the couch with JINHEE. They saw you two, Jinhee face immediately change to her evil face, his mom was immediately grow anger in her body seeing you with Jimin. Jinhee stood up from the couch.

" JIMIN, YOU CAN'T CHEAT ON ME WITH HER " She shouted, she walk to you two the grab your hair tightly.

Jimin on the other side quickly held Jinhee wrist really hard make her hurt, so she able to release your hair.

" I warn you one last time to stop touching Yoona " He said in his cold voice.

You feel hurt, your body turn weak. You can't say anything by now. All you need was Jimin to stay by your side.

" ENOUGH JIMIN " Shouted His mom.

She walk toward you. You slap you on your face make you fell on the ground. Jimin quickly come to you.

" MOM STOP " He yell at his mom while hold you to make you stood up.

You could feel your cheek is burning. It's really red, it's hurt so bad. Tear escape from your eye.

" HOW DARE YOU YELL AT YOUR MOM? " She shouted back.

Jimin held your hand tightly to stay behind him. Tear keep escaping from your eye.

" What you really want me to do? " Jimin asked in a cold voice.

" Break up with that stupid Yoona, then come to Jinhee " She said.

" I WILL NEVER " Jimin yell then he held your hand walk out of the house.