Chapter 6

You wake up feeling really dizzy that make your eye blur. You open your eye and you on your bed, you see your hand were wrapped and your leg as well, Maybe Jimin already apply medicine on it. You went down stair and you see Jimin sleeping on the couch waiting for you. You walk silently you sit on the another couch which is in front of him. How come when he sleep he looks even more cuter. You staring at his face until he open his eye and you change direction that you looking at something else.

" Ohh you awake? How do you feel? " He ask you when he saw you sitting in front of him.

" I'm not feeling really good, By the way it's already mid night, Aren't you going back home? "

" Yeah yeah I'm going now! " He stand up going to the door to open.

You went to the door as well once he get out he turn around and look at you.

" Bye, And thanks for help " You close the door as soon as you finish your statement. You didn't even give a chance for him to say anything. But suddenly your phone vibrate you check and it was Jimin.

In the text
" Forgive me now? "
" Who saids? "
" Than what are you want me to do so you will forgive me? "
" I thought You hate me right? Why would you want me to forgive you? "
" TELL ME NOW! "
" Bye, Good night Jimin "
End of the text

You don't want to forgive him like seriously, Well thanks to him that he help you but why would he wants you to forgive him so bad?.

In the morning
You wake up feel really Headache like your brain almost explode. You go to take a shower than put on your uniform. Once you done You going down to take your bag than put on your sport shoes because you have PE ( Physical education). You walking to school alone everyday since Somin already got Jin. She doesn't barley talk with you , SHE'S GOT JIN. You actually happy that they're together. You in front of the school gate right now, You about to walk in You saw Gahee was talking with Jimin. * What are they talking about? Wait why Do I care, None of my business *. You walk into the school gate trying to ignore them but Gahee saw but and Jimin doesn't, She immediately Grab Jimin's hand after She saw you later she Hug Him as well, But he doesn't hug her back. You walk in not looking at them but Jimin saw you, he push Gahee away and look straight into you.

" YOONA???" He shouted you name as he walk closer to you.

" Oppa please don't leave me here, You love me right not her" Gahee grab his hand not to let him go. * Wait He doesn't like or love me you Bitch*.

You turn to face Jimin as he release Hand from Gahee .

" You're feeling okay now? " He saids as he touch your forehead but you push his hand away.

" I'm not really good, Don't worry about me worry about your girlfriend who WAITING behind you which is making a evil face at me right now" You saids as you looking at Gahee Evil face.

Jimin turn to look as well but She change her face immediately. Fuck you GAHEE.

" No She's lieing Jimin oppa, You must trust me " She said in her innocent voice.

" I don't have time to Argue with you right now go and Fuck with your Boy friend " You saids in a bit pissed of and you walk to your locker.

" Wait Yoona" Jimin shouted for you to wait but to late Gahee grab his hands not to let him go.

You turn around than you say The BTS and Somin was standing look at you and Jimin and Gahee. You fake a smile than walk to them.

" Hi guys " you wave at them than Quickly run to your locker before Jimin could chase you.

Jimin's pov
" LET GO OF ME RIGHT NOW " Gahee won't stop grab my hand.

" No, I waiting for a opportunity to get you, come to me Oppa please " Gahee hug me but I push her away.

" Stop it right now, I don't like you and remember I don't want to see you again " I got pissed up and walk away.

" So now you feeling For That Nerd right Now ", Wait am I?.

" Doesn't matter right now " Than I walk away.

The BTS and Yoona's best friend was standing there looking at me like they really pissed off or something.

" Umm guys I could explain it actually-- " I couldn't finish but Jungkook interrupted me.

" We're saw everything already Jimin, Now Apologized to her" Woahh I never see Jungkook being like this.

I didn't saids anything but walk to my class. Once I open the class door the teacher hasn't arrive yet. I want to sit beside Yoona so I could apologize to her but there no seat. I look at Somin who was looking at me, I make a sign to her to move to another seat so J could take that seat. She obey and did what I said, I make a ' Thanks you ' face. I walk to sit down beside Yoona.

" Yahh was you the one who ask Somin to change the seat? " I don't know what to answer I look at Somin and make a ' Help me ' face.

" Umm No Yoona is not that way, I feel cold Sitting there so I decided to change a seat, Mianhae ". Thanks to Somin.

" Arrosseo " Yoona simply replied.

Luckily The BTS doesn't has the same class as me. So I could talk to her peacefully.

" Yoona? I'm so so--" I couldn't finish what I saids.

" I'm not in a mood to talk right now, I don't want to throw anger at you because I'm not mad at you, Don't worry about me " Her statment made me happy that she forgive me, Yayyy Finally. Wait why am I so Happy? Ahh Stupid Jimin.

" Oh thanks you Yoona " She smile at me, First Time seeing her smile at me.

* Jimin? Dont tell That I like her? There no way I like her? Wait do I? I don't knowww Maybe *