Chapter 9

Your's Pov
You and Jimin were cooking together happily, You guys were throwing stuff at each other. To be honest Thanks to Jimin who has comforted you. Yes you and Somin not really close to each other right now because she dating with Jin which make you really sad. You tired of playing with Jimin so you decided to sit on the dinning table waiting for him. You always look at his face secretly, His smiling eye make you melt, His soft lip make you want to kiss it. * Jingja? Yoona what are you thinking about? OMG *. Soon the dinner finish Jimin pour the soup in the bowl perfect for two of you.

" Dinner Finish " Jimin said excitedly.

" Yayy, I must try this " You take your spoon pour the soup than put in your mouth as Jimin watch you.

" How is it? " Jimin ask you once you finish testing.

" Good " You tell Him. Actually it's really GOODDDD.

" Should I call the BTS to come over? " Jimin ask a permission from you.

" Sure " You confirm as He take out his phone calling the Boys to come over.

Soon they arrived they knock door and Jimin went to open the door and I could see a bright smile on everybody faces. Somin here as well.

" YOONAAA" Somin call you as she run to hug you, you hug her back.

" I miss you Somin " You said while the other gather around looking at both of you.

" I'm sorry i didn't get to talk with you " Somin apologized to you as she broke the hug.

" It's alright I know you with Jin " You tease as you look at Jin red face.

" Anyways Guys let's eat I'm hungry " Hungry J-hope talk out loud.

They went to your dinning room and sit with their rice in front of them. You sit next to Somin and Jimin. They're eating while throwing food at each other as did as you. But Jungkook didn't join. * What wrong with him? * you though to yourself. Suddenly he stand up and went outside.

" Where are you going Jungkook? " V ask as him already went out.

" Just leave him there, He probably needs sometime alone " Said Suga.

Jimin look at you and you sure that he probably wants you to talk to him.

" It's okay guys I can talk to him " you said as you stand up than walk outside of the house.

Once you outside you see Jungkook facing the sky while sitting on a bunch. You went to sit next to him as he turn and look at you.

" What's wrong ? " you ask him politely.

" It's just that I don't like seeing you and Jimin being this close. " He cried.

" Umm I'm sure that next time you can find a better person okay? " You hug him as he hug back.

You and Jungkook get back inside and You become very pissed when you get in. GAHEE Here!!!!! How come she get in without I didn't know like seriously. Jimin look at you as the other do as well. You could see Jimin annoying face.

" WHY ARE YOU HERE? " You said pissed off.

" Oh it's late now I'm here to get my boyfriend " She said looking at Jimin.

" How do know my house ? " You ask once again step closer.

" stop being dumb you nerd, I go to school to check all about you " She said with her evil face.

" You dreaming too much of Jimin right? You think Jimin is your Boyfriend, Have you ever ask him? Does he love you back? Even though you a queenkas but everyone around you talking shit about you. Including your gir-- " You couldn't finish what you said.

She release Jimin's hand than come to you slap you very hard on your face cause you to fell on the floor.

" YOU FUCKING KIM YOONA, YOU SAID ALL THIS BECAUSE YOU WANT TO TAKE JIMIN AWAY FROM ME? YOU NEVER GOING TO TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME BITCH, I'M THE PRETTIEST IN THE SCHOOL NO ONE DARE STEP ON MY HEAD " She screaming at as Jimin run to you carry you up.

" No one step on you head? I just did that why i could say all those word from my own mouth " You said showing your evil face to her back.

" AHHHHHHHHH " She screaming then stare at you as she walking away.

" Yoona? Are you okay? You face is really red " Jimin ask you while your tear drop from your cheek.

" This slap is not hurt at least I get to fight her back " You looking at Jimin.

" You guys can go now, It's getting late, See you tomorrow " You waving at them as they went out.

" Thanks for your dinner Yoona " all of them saying at the same time.

Now only you and Jimin in your house. He move your face to face him as you obey. Your tear roll down on your cheek but he wipe it away.

" why are you fight her back? Why don't give up" Jimin ask you.

" I won't give up easily Jimin, I will fight with a person who step in my life and make my life suffer" you wipe your tear away.

In the morning
You wake up at 10 in the morning today, Today no school, You remember from last night. Jimin hugged you and you hugged him back than you and him Clean all the dishes after that he went home. Thanks to Him who have been always stay by your side when ever you needed.

You take a shower than put on your clothes and go down start making breakfast. You have Kimchi with rice as always. While you eating you heard a door bell ring. You went to open the door and you see a boy with bright smile on his face standing in front of your door.

" Good morning Beautiful " Jimin waving at you as he take off his shoes.