Chapter 25

Jimin's Pov

Tonight is my ARRANGED wedding. I feel so sad, I couldn't just stand on a stage saying " I do " to a person that I don't like. I couldn't just stand there not seeing the person that I love the most standing in front of me. it's almost time to start. Suddenly I heard someone open the door. it's my mom.

" Son, It's time let's go " My mom grab my hand but I swing it off make her confuse.

" Jimin, what's wrong with you?" She asked looking at me.

" Nothing much, let's go " I said didn't make eye contact with her.

I walk with my mom behind to the event. I see my hyung was smiling at me, and I see Yoona as well. She was standing next to Jungkook avoiding my eye contact. I walk to the stage, standing waiting for my Arrange wife to come. All I do right now is looking at Yoona, Finally she look back to me. She bitten her lip. I know that she hurt, I know that her heart broken, I know that I hurt her so badly. I have to apologize to her no matter what. Later the guest start to clap, I turn to the entrance door and I see Jinhee walking with her white long dress, She wearing a bright smile on her face. She smile at me once she standing in front of me on the stage, I didn't smile back make her confuse.

" Ms.Jeon Jinhee would to take Mr.Park Jimin as your husband? "

" Yes I do "

" Mr.Park Jimin would you take Ms.Jeon Jinhee as your wife? "

At this question, all the memories me and Yoona start remind in my brain. I couldn't leave Yoona, I don't know why My mom would chose Jinhee as my wife. Why would I want her?, she can't do anything. She doesn't make me happy as Yoona.

" No I don't " I said coldly looking at Jinhee who making a confuse face.

" Park Jimin, What do you thing you doing? This is our wedding, what are you saying?" Jinhee said grab my hand.

The audience were looking at us in the confusion. My mom at the other side was mad at me right now, she walk behind me.

" What are you thinking?, Said Yes I do now " She said in her angry tone.

My hyung was looking at each other, I making my way to Yoona. She looking at me and bitten her lip. I grab her wrist then take her out of this event.

" JIMIN, COME BACK HERE " I heard Jinhee Shouted my name but I ignore her continue walking to my car.

Yoona keep on walking, Well she can't do anything because I grab her wrist. I take out my phone then text my hyung.

" Hyung? Sleep at the dorm today, tell Jin to bring Somin as well, And I'm sure I could able to explain everything to Yoona"
" Sure Jimin " Said Jin
" Good luck man " Said Jungkook"
" Fighting Jimin " Said Rapmonster
" Bring our Yoona back " Said V
" Let's Our pretty girl back to us " Said J-Hope
" Come on... We all miss you "
" Alright guys I'm sure I could bring her back"

When I almost at my car Yoona hold back her hand make is to stop. She turn to look at me.

" What are you doing? It's your wedding, Why are you taking me here? What were you doing Jimin? " She said with her teary eye.

It's make my heart hurt so much seeing her like this. She cried everyday. Her eyes are swollen and her face are pale.

" You think I would ever leave you? " I said held her hand.

" We're nothing " She simply said without looking at me but her tear roll down her cheek.

" You think I would leave the person That I love the most in my life, You think I want to marry to a girl that doesn't make me happy as you did? " I said, tear escaped from my eye.

" Then why are you leaving me and be with her? You know my heart broke into 1000000 pieces while I think about you, you always pop in my mind. I tried to forget about you since you with Jinhee. But I can't. What I think was today is the last day we see each other!. Jungkook and the other hyung make me happy when you're gone, but You always in my Mind Jimin " She said crying.

Her word make me hurt, I shouldn't leave her, I shouldn't trust my mom to be with Jinhee.

" Yoona I- " I got cut off by someone calling my name .

" JIMIN? " Me and Yoona turn at the same time to the voice. It's Jinhee.

She saw me hold Yoona hand she quickly take my than slap Yoona on her face.

" In this stage you could steal My husband? You think I'm too easy for you to steal my husband? " She said to her.

" JEON JINHEE, I NEVER LOVE YOU, MOM WAS ARRANGED YOU AND ME. YOU JUST USE ME AND I KNOW IT, IF YOU EVER TOUCH ANY ONE PIECE OF YOONA HAIR, I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU" I said grab her wrist very tightly make her tear roll down her cheek.

" Jimin it's hurt let go " She said.

Yoona standing behind her, crying and she look at me. I let go of Jinhee hand that make her fell on the ground. I grab Yoona hand make her get into my car then I go to the other seat and I start driving off. It's was a silent trip until Yoona breake the silent.

" Tha--nks " She said smiling but didn't make eye contact with me.

Smile appear in my face, Finally I would able to see her smile again. I don't know if she would give me another chance. I didn't dare to ask her out right now. Soon we arrive at the dorm.

" Why are we here? I'm leaving in Ju- " She want to finish her sentence but you hold back.

" You leaving in Jungkook house I know that " I said while looking at her.

" Tonight We're sleep here with my other hyung " I said.

" What about Somin? " She ask about her best friend.

" She sleeping with Jin" I said make her eye wided.

" W-what about me ? " She ask.

" With me, Who else? " I said open the door.

She didn't said anything but follow me behind. I open the door seeing my hyung watching a TV.

" Woahhh Jimin " Shouted V.

I making a face ' We're not together yet '. They all stay silent. Somin walk Toward Yoona and hug her tightly.

" I miss you Yoona " She said as Yoona hug her back.

" I miss you t-to " Yoona choke on her saliva.

She crying again, She look at me.

" I need to get some rest, good night guys " She said smiling at my hyung well not me.

She make her way to my room. The hyung immediately walk to me.

" Hyung? What did you guys talking about? " Suga ask me.

" Ahh I was about to ask her out once more but guess what Jinhee disturbed us" I said in my annoying tone.

" Go talk to now " Rap monster say patting my back.

I walk to my room, i open the door and I heard Crying sound come from the bathroom. It's obviously Yoona. I walk to the door and knock.

" Yoona? " I call her.

She didn't say anything back to me but I heard she already in a shower glass. I go and sit on the edge of the bed. She didn't have clothes so I decided to find her clothes in my closet. I found a big shirt with shor that could fit her. She come out wearing her dress. I handed her my shirt and she took it. She go back inside the bathroom to change. She come back out then i think it a perfect opportunity to Ask her.

" Umm Yoona? "

" Jimin, I feel so tired, I need to sleep "
She said make her way to the bed the lay down and sleep.

Yoona's Pov
You lied to Jimin that you're tired, you don't want to talk to him much since you nothing with him. You lay down on the bed instead of sleeping, tear escape from your eye. Jimin didn't notice it. You were crying the whole night.