Chapter 29

Yoona's Pov
Jimin held your hand walk out of the house, Tear still rolling down your cheek. You stop walking as Jimin stop then turn to face you.

" Why my life become like this? " You said tear roll down your cheek.

Jimin come closer to you then wipe your tear away then tuck your hair to the back of your ear.
" I'm so sorry, I won't leave you the rest of my life I lo- " He got cut out by someone screaming at the back.

" PARK JIMIN " you and Jimin turn to face where the voice come from. It's Jinhee.

" I won't let you go again " She said grab Jimin arm.

He let go and push Jinhee hard make her fell on the ground.

" Let's See what you going to do? " He said then held your hand walk out of the house gate.

You still feeling Weak but yet happy when Jimin said he won't let you get out of his life, that's mean he still need you and love you. You know that you love him but who Knows what going to happens when Jinhee knows that you and Him back together again. Jimin still holding your hand while walking back to the dorm. Later your stomach growl make Jimin look at you then he laughs.

" Why are you laughing? " You asked while looking at him.

" Someone is hungry " he said glaring at you.

You roll your eye at him. Later it's even more louder. You wrape your hand around your stomach.

" Are you sure you can handle that? " He said looking at your stomach.

" Umm yeah, come on let's walk faster " you said release your hand from Jimin and walk faster than him.

He catch up with you then hold your hand once again, your cheek turn red, you were blushing so hard until Jimin notice.

" Look like someone blushing " He said.

" Shut up " You said.

You said ' Shut up ' but you happy holding his hand back. You missed his hand, his soft and small hand. His smile, how he teased you. Later you and Him arrived at the dorm. You open the door then it's was dark.

" Where is everyone? " you said.

Jimin at the other side who look confuse.
" I don't know too " He said while looking around the room.

Later on the light turns on everyone come from different direction screaming like hell. You were jumping when they come out.

" Ahhhh " She screamed.

Jimin just laughed behind you. You glare at him.
" What you guys doing? " You asked.

Somin step forward them smile appear on her face.
" Are you serious? " She ask.

" I seriously don't know what Going on?!!"  You said in your confuse face.

" Happy Birthday Jagiyaa " Jimin said while put his hand on your shoulder.

You were shock, you don't even know today is your birthday. You having a lot of hard life until you can't remember your own birthday. Tear escape from your eye, smile appear on your face. You turn to face Jimin.

" I love you Chim Chim " You said while hugging him tightly.

He's happily hug you back.
" WOAHHHH NOW THEY BACK TOGETHER GUYSS, COME ON LET'S CELEBRATE " Shouted Jin.

You missed how you used to hug him, He still your old Chim Chim. He's never change. His love toward you never change. The boys and Somin was set up the balloons and other things. Jimin broke the hug then face you with his bright smile on his face.

" You give me another chance now? " He asked while Wrape his hand around your neck.

" Of course " You responded happily.

Later on you could feel his lip landed on yours make you remind about how he used to kissed you before. His soft lip are still the same like you used to touch. You kiss him back Deeply.

~~
After Celebrating
During shower something pop in your mind make you really want to question it. About Jimin Birthday. Somin told you that Jimin birthday is next tomorrow. You put on your pajamas then walk out of the bathroom. Jimin was sitting on the bed looking at the bag of couples clothes you bought at the mall. He turn to you. You bitten your lip then rub your hair.

" Jimin? Your birthday is not next tomorrow right?" You ask him nervously, scare he might get mad because you don't know his birthday.

He stood up walk toward you, the. His arm wrape around your neck and smile at you.
" It's not, Somin lied to you, You were buying so many couples clothes for me right? " He asked you while looking at you then smirk.

" Y-Yeah " You said while walking to the bag.

You take out the couples clothes then Jimin back hugging you.
" You said that for your Boyfriend, Who is that bastard? Tell me I'm going to kill him now " He said.

" I said for my boyfriend, who do you think it is rather then you! " You said turn to face him then play his cheek.

" I knew it, I won't let you have a new boyfriend and the word you said before which is " We're nothing " You know it's hurt me a lot right hearing you said that through your own mouth" he said while looking at your lips.

" Isn't hurt me more seeing my boyfriend staying with another girl? And that girl not me" You said.

" From now on I won't anymore and I promise you " He said.

You show your picky Finger for a promise, he looks at it then smile, he push is away then his lip connect with yours. It's was a deep kiss. Soon he broke the kiss.

" That's my promise " He said rubbing your neck.

" Go take shower, you stink" You said push him into the bathroom.

" Fine " he said then walk in.

Once he walk in smile appear in your face, You're happy have him stay by your side but yet worried what going to happens to you when Jinhee knows about this.