Chapter 10

" Yahh Jimin what did I tell you? " You ask glaring at him as he come in close the door.

" You said to call you cutie and Beautiful " Jimin tease make you angry.

" Than get out of here " You grab his hand than pull him outside.

" Yoonaaa Mianhae " Jimin make a pity face.
* I swear I'm mealting right now Inside my body seeing his face *

" Stop making cute face, I have no interested " you lied.

" So that mean I'm cute?" Jimin ask you as he making his cute face.

" No none of them " You lied again

" Okay whatever As long as you happy " He said excitedly walking back in your house.

" Ah hemm!! Who told you to come in? " You glare at him as he look at you with his sad face.

" Can I? " He making even more cute.

" Come in you little kid " You play with cheek than he walk in.

Ahhh his cheek is really soft that make you want to play with. What about his lip? Isn't it going to be even more soft.

" Seriously what bring you here? " You ask Jimin while he Take a bowl of rice place on the table in front of you.

" Nahh I don't know what do at my house so I decided to come to your house " Jimin said while eating Rice with Kimchi.

" Ohh there nothing to do at my house so Don't blame me if you get bored" You look at him as he was thinking where to go.

" Ohh Yes perhaps wanna go to my house to meet my parents? " Jimin ask you excitedly.

" Ahh Jimin we spoke about this last time and I didn't even think about it yet! " you fake a cry.

" It's okay, Just go I'm calling my parents right now " Jimjn take out his phong to call.

" Yahh Jimin don't ca-- " You couldn't finish, His mom already pick up his phone.

" Eomma? In the afternoon I would like you to meet my close friend. " Said Jimin to his mom.

" Sure I would love to " Wait, Why she so easy to meet someone.

" Thanks love you " Jimin said in his sweet tone.

Jimin hung up the phone than turn to look at you.

" Jimin I told you that I'm not ready yet and plus why would I meet your mom by the way? " you ask him with your curious face.

" I told you I want my mom to meet you " He simply respond.

" I know but like why?? " You stand up and ask him.

" It's a secret " Jimin respond simply.

Jimin's Pov
Yes finally. I ask her to go to my house to meet my parents and My mom Accepted it. I was so happy.

" Go change it's 11 right now " I ask her while she sit on a couch playing with her phone.

" Jimin can I not go? " She ask me back making eye contact with me.

" Why? I know you scared but i always come to your house so I'm waiting for a opportunity for you to go to my house." I said, She show me her annoying face.

" Please Yoona Just for me " I said once more.

She still don't say anything. I got an idea to tease her, well she might kill me.

" Please Jagiyaaa " I tease her she turn to me makingh a surprise face. She's really cute I can't help but smile back.

" Who tell you to call me that, We're not dating okay" She said annouying.