Chapter 30

Jinhee's Pov
I don't know how come Yoona and Jimin get back together this fast. Ahhh my plan doesn't work. The only thing I was to do was to break them a part. Jimin is the only person in my mind. I stood up then find Jimin's Mom.

" Eommaaaa" I cried.

" Yes Honey" She responded.

" They back together again, Kim FUCKING Yoona and Jimin" I said while crying.

" So?" she asked.

Wtf, How come she doesn't help me. She supposed to help me with everything. No No something wrong. If she doesn't help me anymore, I can't do anything I must be broke and poor. My parents went to live in other country leaving me here homeless.

" What do you mean so?" I asked her back.

" Guess what your plan fail" She said looking at me.

" What wrong with you? I thought you helping me to get Jimin back" I said in my confuse face.

" Well, It's already fail so there nothing for me to do" She said while stood up ready to walk out but I grab her wrist.

" No please No Get Jimin back to me" I said.

" He already got Yoona who could make him happy in his life, aren't like you" She said.

" No But-" I got cut off.

" From now on You can't use my money anymore" she said.

Her statement make me fell down on the ground. Why suddenly she become like this. I seriously don't get it.

" No you can't just leave me like this what am I going to do? You the one who wants to take care of me why suddenly you're not at my side?" I yelled.

" Well you know what you can leave in this house I don't mind" she said making her way to her room.

" EOMMA " I shouted her name.
She doesn't say anything rather then walk to her room. So I just sit on the couch crying out loud. Later She come back down with her bag. I stood up walking toward her.

" Eomma where are you going?" I ask while look at her bag.

" I'm moving out " she said ready to walk out but I grab her bag not let her go.

" NO YOU CAN'T GO, PLEASE STAY WITH ME I HAVE NO ONE RATHER THEN YOU, EOMMA PLEASE " I cried.

" GIVE ME BACK MY BAG AND DON'T EVER CALL MR EOMMA AGAIN JEON JINHEE " She shouted back.

She slap me make me fell on the ground then she went out of the house. My cheek are burning, the housekeeper was standing behind me watching me with their dirty look. I turn to face them.

" WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT GO DO YOUR SHIT " I yelled.

" Omg I can't believe this, try to steal other people boyfriend, haha so embarrassed" one of the housekeeping said.

Anger start growing in my body. I stood up then go to slap then so hard.

" YOU BETTER SHUT THE FUCK UP OR YOU WANT TO SEE BLOOD DEEPING ON THE FLOOR " I Shouted at her make her jump then they went to do their work.

I went to sit on the couch, tear escape from my eye. My life can't turn out like this. I folded my hand hard I bite my lip until I feel blood coming out.

" lose is not a word to describe me " I said smile evil.

Guys that it for chapter 30. forgive me if this too short. I love my reader and please do vote as well.

I love you guyssss 😙😙