Chapter 1

You wake up in the early morning to do your morning routine. You're helping your mom with breafast every morning. You're leaving with your Mom since your were born, Your dad has a car accident 2 years ago. Today is your first day of your new school. You been transferred so many school before, because of some issues. You believe that this new school will start your new life. You finish dress up, pack your bag then going downstair.

" Good morning Yoona " Your mom smile with you as she place your breakfast on the table.

" Morning mom " You went to kiss her then sit down eating your breakfast.

During your breakfast You and your were talking happily like your guys are best friend. You turn to the clock and it was nearly time for school.

" Mom I need to go now, Bye, love you "
" Bye Yoona, have fun, love you too "
You waving at your mom then walking yo school. Luckily your school is not that far from your house so you could able to make it on time. The next minute you arrive at the school Gate. You could see your new school as big as a palace. Their Students walking talking while you walk in and no one recognized you. You walking and finding the office to get your schedule. Finally you find the office you open the door and you see a lady sitting with her desk Smiling while looking at you.

" Good morning Yoona, Welcome to your first day of school "

" Good morning Ms. Tae "
You greeted her happily.

She gave you your schedule and you making your way out of the office.
" Thanks you Ms.Tae "
You could see she smiling at you while you went out.
She walking to your first class while holding your books and schedule. Someone bump into you causing your book and schedule fell on the ground.

" Omg! I'm so sorry, I didn't see you " A girl with black long hair picking up your book and schedule as you did as well.

" It's okay, Thanks anyways " You about to went to your class but you stop you.

" You probably news here right? Perhaps are you a new teansfer student? " She asking you while She open her eye looking straight to you.

" Yes, I'm a new transfer student "

" Can I know your name, I'm Somin By the way "

" My name is Kim Yoona, You can call me Yoona "

" Nice to meet you Yoona, What do you have for your
First class? "
She asked you while checking your Schedule. You didn't get chance to answer her question while she smile brightly at you.
" You're in the same class as me, Wait No No Every Subject you're with me "

" Ah Jingja? Let's go then we might be late "
You and Somin was walking to your class while talking. She's love yo talk, always talking about her brother who She mention as stupid. Once you arrive at the Class, You hear a bunch of Girls screaming.

" Hey? Do you know why they screaming like hell? "
You ask while look at the bunch of girl.

" Ohh they probably screaming because The school kingkas is there "
She replied while looking at you. Jinja?? There a school kingkas as well. What about them?.

" Is there anymore about them? "
You asking while you walking closer the the girls who surrounded the school kingkas.

" I'll tell you more, let get in the class first " she drag you in the class, the class was huge, you and Somin finding 2 empty sit at the back. You could see everyone in this class looking at you in confused face. You smile at them but they didn't even give a shit. You sit down next to Somin while you talking your Laptop out.

" So the School Kingkas is the Bangtanboy known as BTS, The main Kingkas is Park Jimin which is one of the members in the group, There Queen kingkas as well. " She explain while you checking something on your laptop.

" Who are the Queen Kingkas? " You ask confusingly.

" There are 3 girls are the Queen Kingkas, the Leader is Gahee, She will kill or bully anybody who close to BTS, And if she knows that someone who has a relationship with one of them, That person will hurt like hell "

" Ohhh "

She Couldn't talk anymore, The teacher went in already. Your first subject was English and you're really good at it. The Teacher start teaching us our unit, but suddenly there a loud bang causing Student facing the door. It was the school Kingkas. You whisper to Somin to confirm that they are the school Kingkas.

" Hey Somin? They are right? " You whisper to her softly so no one could hear it.

" Yes yes ! They are "

The Boy came in don't care about anything in the world.

" Behave Boys " The teacher tell them to behave, they didn't care they find seat which is at the back right hand side and some of them at the left hand side. They walking to their seat and One of them was looking at you and he Wings at you as well. What with him?. Somin was looking at you surprising.

" Dude!! Did you see that he wings at you " She telling you while grab your hand happily.

" So? I don't feel anything "

" Later on you'll know " she wing at you as well as she turn to the teacher.

" Ah that was cringe " you turned facing to the teacher as well.

Jimin's Pov
I was walking with the other members to our first subject. We kick the Door and it was a loub bang causing everyone looking at us. The teacher told us to behave but we don't care. I notice there a girl with long black hair looking at me. She probably new student. I went to find my seat and I wing at her. She didn't reacted anything. ' Does she knows who we are ? ' .