Chapter 13

Jimin's Pov
I wake up feeling my back hurt. I guess because I sleep on the floor. I wake up seeing the love of your life sleeping on a bed peacefully. I sit on the blanket and study her face. Her eye are big, Her nose is small perfect with her face and her lip are soft make me want to kiss it. Today is school day, I need to go back home to get ready for school than come back. I tidy up the blanket and the pillow that Yoona gave me. I put it on the couch in her room. Than I take a look at her face after I go down stair. Her face look not good at all. I went to Sit next to her than I place my hand on her forehead, Oh god it's burning.

" Yoona? " I call her while patting her arm.

She slowly open her eye than look at me straight.

" Am I late for school now? " She quickly Wake up than look at the clock.

" No you'r not, Your heard is really burning, you have a really bad fever " I said as she put her hand on her Forehead.

" Oh That Why I'm feeling so dizzy but I still have to go to school you know " She said while stand up beside me.

" Are you sure you'll be fine? " I ask her while she take a towel and her school uniform.

" Yes, Go get ready and go to school together " She said. Her statement make me smile without even know.

" Okay see you later Yoona " I wave at her as she already in the Bathroom.

" BYE CHIM CHIM " she shouted from the bathroom. A bright smile still on my face. Ahhh Why I feel so happy whenever She call me Chim Chim. I like it so much, and I like her too.

I go downstair and it cause me to shock When I saw Somin was sitting on a couch. * Okttoke what should I do? * I thought. I try to walk quietly but she caught me.

" Oh Why are you here? " She ask me.

" I was sleep here because She got a fever. " I wanted to Escape but she stop me.

" You lier, Perhaps don't tell me you and Her-- " She couldn't finish her statement I cut her out because I'm sure what she going to say.

" No No No, It's not like what you think okay, By the way I gotta go " I said than I quickly Get out.

Somin's Pov

Ahh Seriously Why Jimin sleep with Yoona last night or they already dated? ahhh i'm going to ask Yoona about this to be sure. Later Yoona come downstair and she was shock seeing me sitting on the couch staring at her.

" Oh Hey" Yoona come and hug me as i hug her back.

" Tell me " I glare at her.

" What do you mean tell me? " She ask me while holding both of my hand. To be honest I'm not Angry or anything is just that I want to know the truth about last night. I know that Jimin like Her because Jin secretly told me and the other as well.

" Jimin sleep with you! Mind explain what going on?" I ask her as she making a shock face.

" Oh last night after you guys left Jimin help me clean up the dishes and he didn't even relize that it's was late and He can't go home so he decided to stay over one night in my room, he didn't sleep on the same bed as me okay Don't think anything else. He slept on the floor" She explain.

" Ohh Whatever you said " I said.

" So Can we go now? " She ask as I nodded and we went out to go to School.

Your pov
Meanwhile you and Somin arrived at school. You really don't want Somin to think soemthing different about last night. You saw BTS were standingin front of the gate waiting for you and Somin. You still feel not good but you still have to come to school. The BTS saw you and Somin, they quickly wave at you tow as you and Somin wave back. You could see Jimin glare at you as you ignore. You went to the classroom as the other went as well. Today you dont have class with Somin and BTS but guess what Except for Jimin.

" Bye guys see you at lunch" you said while waving at them as they wave back.
You went in the class and find a empty seat. Gahee was staring at you from the whole way.

" Bitch " She said staring at you.

You ignore than walking to your Seat while Jimin come behind. You sit down while Jimin sit beside you. You don't know what to say, it's really awkward. Gahee Staring at you and Jimin the whole class. You couldn't focus when she like this. You guess you going to get beat up again.

" Do you feel better now? " Said Jimin.
" Umm not really " you simply with a smile on your face.

It's almost summer break and You guess there will be a trip to go somewhere.

You and Jimin was walking to the next class after finish Math class. You find a seat next to him as usual.

" Guess what Class We have a trip to Jeju Island " Said the Teacher.

" And you will be chosing your own partner for this " The teacher added.

" Jimin Oppa Come with me will you? " Said Gahee who come closer to Jimin grab his hand staring at you.

Jimin look at you but you ignore.

" Oh yes I forgot? You sleep with Somin right? So I can take My boyfriend " Gahee added.

" Yes I'm going to sleep with Somin but excuse me Jimin going to sleep with his hyung not you " Gahee release Jimi hand than she wanted to slap you but you stop her.

" You can slep me if you want, your boyfriend is right next to you right now, or your boyfriend will hate you if you slap me " You said make her even more mad.

" Cut it out Gahee I'm not going to sleep with you" Jimin said.

" But Oppa " Gahee fake a cry.

" Get out of my life " said Jimin.
Gahee go back to her seat with a mad face on.

Jimin turn to look At you as you smile at him back.
" Are you okay? " He ask you while looking at you worriedly.

" I'm fine don't worry " You smile at him.