Chapter 19

Your's Pov
You finish eating lunch then when you about to walk to your locker Jimin grab your hand.

" Where are you going? " He asked you.

" I'm going to my locker " You said.

" I'm going with you " The last thing he said then you obey and he take your hand walking to your locker.

Jinhee was staring at you the whole time. * What the relationship between Jimin and Jinhee? * You wonder, you didn't even know how many time Jimin call you.

" Yoona ah? " He snap you out.

" Yes? " you responded.

" Umm are you mad at me? " He ask me while You take out your book from your locker.

" Umm No why? " You turn to face him.

" Because- " Jimin couldn't finish his statement when Jinhee cut it out.

" Chim Chim ah, Wanna go to Cafe After school?, I have something important to tell you, you know what our wedding!! " Jinhee statement make you pissed off. Why she talking about Wedding with your Boyfriend??, What does she means ' Our ' Wedding.

" It's all Over Jinhee, I have nothing to talk to you " Jimin responded while grab your hand.

" Excuse me? What do you mean ' Our ' Wedding? " You said in a pissed off tone. Jimin was looking at you while you looking at Jinhee.

" Oh you didn't know? Jimin never tell you? We were - " Jinhee couldn't finish her statement Jimin cut it.

" Yoona, I guess we have to go to Class or we might be late" Jimin said grabbing your hand then making your way to the class.

~~

You still mad at Jinhee, You didn't talk to Jimin nor Jungkook for the whole class. All you did was Staring at Jinhee. Jin and Somin now back together, while you and Jimin need to talk. You don't want to argue with Jinhee is just that someone need to explained you cleary about this. Your mind was struggling. Jimin keep looking at you but you didn't make eye contact with him.

Jimin's Pov
I don't want to make Yoona mad anymore. Stupid Jinhee talking about the Wedding stuff in front of Yoona cause her to get confuse. She didn't talk to me at nor my hyung. She did was staring at Jinhee was sitting in front. I'm serious I need to talk to her about this before she confuse even more. Now Jinhee already find out Yoona is my Girlfriend, I afraid that Yoona will get into the hard life later. I can protect her, but i afraid that Jinhee will do something bad to Yoona at my back.

Yoona's Pov
" Yoona? " Jungkook call you while you Writing note on your book, You didn't respond him. He didn't said anything but he scare.

~~
The bell ring, it's time to go back home, you pack everything while Jimin also did.

" Yoona? " Jungkook call you once again. All the student went out including the Teacher as well.

" YOU SAID, YOU GOING TO TELL ME SOMETHING, NOW YOU DIDN'T TELL ME I'M SO CONFUSE RIGHT NOW WHEN JINHEE TALKING ABOUT WEDDING WITH JIMIN RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE " You throw all your anger to Jungkook. He was standing stunned. Jimin was surprised you shouted at Him like this.