Chapter 21

Yoona's POV
" You can't take him back to you this easy " You said Staring at her.

" Should we talk about this somewhere else, I'll wait at the Cafe " She wink at Jimin then make her way to the Cafe.

You turn to face Jimin and the other that are behind.
" You guys can go home I need to talk to her, You too Jimin " You said smile at them.

Jimin doesn't want you to go alone like this, he scare that Jinhee will do something bad to you like Gahee did. His hyung and Somin already go except Jimin who standing in front of you.

" Don't Worry about me, Go home wait for me there I'll be home as soon as I finish " You said give him a kiss on his cheek.

He fake a smile then Give you a kiss on your lip and go home. You feel warm by his kiss then you walk to where Jinhee wants to meet. Soon you're there, Jinhee was sit on the table with two chairs. You go there then sit the opposite side of her.

" I order you a drink " She start the conversation and she put it in front of you.

" I don't want to touch the thing that you already been touch " You said.

" Okay whatever " She responded.

" What do you want to talk about? " You ask her while look at her in the eyes.

" Well, I just want to tell you the truth about me and Jimin. I know you will get angry but Jimin is my Ex-Boyfriend, I'm coming back here to start over with him. I told my parents to tell his parents that I want to marry him, I love him. I still keep this ring with me. To show that I really do love him. This ring is the promise ring. He gave it to me and we're together for so many years. My parent had accepted the Wedding. But His parents didn't said anything yet because You're with him. You should Know how I feel. Everytime you with him I feel like I left out. "

Your jaw immediately drop down once more. You know that you really weak. You tried to hold your tear back. You looking straight at the ring that she took out. She even show her picture with Jimin as well.

" Yoona? Yoona? " you dazing without knowing She calling you.

" Huh? " You responded.

" Can you do me a favor? " She asked you.

" What Favor? " You ask her curiously.

" Can you give him to me, He promise that he wants a family with me " She said.

You don't know what to say. You stood up from your chair then walk back home. Your tear roll down your cheek while walking back home. Whyy??? Whyyy? Your life become like this?. You love Jimin, he love you. But he already promise with someone else. Why would he confessed to you?.

Jimin's Pov
I arrived home, I saw my mom was sitting on the couch. I go in then walk toward her.

" Ahh Jimin, You're here? " My mom ask me, I nodded.

" Where's Yoona? " She ask me.

I turn my face down facing the floor. I don't know How Yoona right now. I afraid Jinhee going to do something to Yoona.

" Jimin ah, Jinhee's Parents call me last night. They said they confirm the Wedding right now. I guess you should go with Jinhee, she knows you more then Yoona did. To be honest I'm not really happy that you with Yoona because Jinhee's Parents told me that Jinhee going to come back soon to be with you. "

I don't know what to say. Even though i tell my mom the truth about Jinhee, she doesn't believe me. I can't leave Yoona like this. She needs me and I needs her as well. I promised her that I'm not going to get out of her life. Right now she have no one.

" I won't accept this Wedding " I said to her back.

She didn't get chance to say, Suddenly I heard someone was open the door. Me and my mom turn to face that person and it's was Yoona. Her teary eye make me Worry. She cried so badly.

" Ms.Park, sorry for coming home late " Yoona said with her teary eyes, my mom doesn't even look at her. What wrong with her?? What exactly in her mind???. OMGG.

" I wouldn't Mind if you come more late then this " She said coldly then she turn to me.

" Jimin go upstair, I need to talk with Yoona " Her statement already know what going to happen. I look at Yoona, She look at me with her Teary eye. I'm so worry about her. I stood up from the couch then walk upstair slowy while Yoona looks at me.

Yoona's Pov
You go and sit at the couch opposite of Jimin's Mom.  You seriously have no idea what's going on.

" I need you to move out " She start the conversation. Her statement make you confuse.

" What? What do you mean? " You ask her back.

" I'm not really happy what you with Jimin. The reason why I asked you to move to this house is Because Your mom told me. Jinhee back, Her parents call and ask me if I accept the wedding ceremony. I accepted it. You no longer be with my Son anymore. Move out tomorrow to now. " She finished talking then stood up walk to her room.

Your heart broke into 1000 pieces. You can't believe your life turn out like this after your mom leave you. You cry even more. You can't hold back your tear like this. You run upstair, you open the door, Jimin was sitting on a couch waiting for you. He quickly stood up then walk to you wipe your tear away.

" What's going on? What did my mom said? " He ask you.

" You better get out of my life, I don't like you anymore " You said push his hand away.

You walk to closet then grab your language. You quickly grab all your clothes and put it in. You carry it then wanted to walk out but Jimin grab your language from your hand.

" Give me back my stuff " You said try to get from him but he was taller.

" Tell me the exact reason why? And Where you going? Why would I get out of your life? " He asked you while you begin to cry again.

" Your mom tell me to move out " You said.

" But- " He couldn't have chance to finish his statement you cut his statement out .

" I'm sorry but, Wish you happy with Jinhee " You said then grab your language from his hand and walk out.

" YOONA? " You heard Jimin call after so many times but you ignore. You run out of the house.

You wanted to go to Somin house but she with Jin, you don't want to be Third wheel. You decided to go to Jungkook house. You feel so sorry that you said ' Get out of my life ' to Jimin. You said that but Your heart still wants him. You still like him a lot. You know that he like you too but you have no choice, His mom told you so. Soon you arrive at Jungkook house. You ring the bell, at any minute he open it.

" Noona? What's wrong? Why are you crying? " He ask you while come to grab your language.

" I'm not in a mood to Explain anything right now but may I stay here for couple of days? " You ask him as he nodded then you walk into his house.