Chapter 26

Yoona's Pov
You open your eye, you look at the timr and it's 8 in the morning. You feel like no one sleeping beside you, you turn and Yes No one. * Aren't Jimin supposed with me? * you thought. You stood up then you see Jimin was sleeping on the floor. He has no Blankets so you decided to put cover him with blankets. You sit beside him. You look at him.

* I miss how you used to call me, I miss how you used to hug me, I miss how you used to kiss me, I miss how we used to spend time together*

You thought in your mind making tear roll down your cheek. You touch his cheek, it's soft like you used to plag with before.

" I love you as always " You mumble quietly.

You stood up then get out of the room. Only Jungkook was there sitting on the couch playing game.

" Kookie? Where the others? " You asked him as he pause his game.

" Oh they went to have breakfast, i need to give you your clothes first then I'll catch up with them" He said while he stood up give you your clothes, you look at him before take it.

" I went all the way back home to Get you clothes " He said smiling.

You take it then smile at him.
" Thanks Kookie "

He smile then walk to the door but you stop him.
" Wait? What about me? " You ask pointing at yourself.
" Ohh Sorry I need to go, hyung probably waiting for me right now " He said then run out of the door.

Now you don't know what to do, you go inside the room. Jimin still sleeping. * Does he sick? * you thought. You taking a bath then put on your white ripped jean with black sweater. You come back out seeing Jimin sit on the bed rubbing his eyes. You didn't say anything, he saw you then he quickly stood up.

" Where are you going? " He ask you while looking at your outfit.

" To have breakfast " you said making your way to the door but you feel someone grab your hand.

" W-wait for me " he said while looking at you.

To be honest, you're happy that he want to go with you but yet you feel sad because we just friend.

" Fine " you said then sit on the bed.

You sit on the bed while Jimin grab his clothes and go take a bath. It's summer break, You don't know where to go, rather then stay with the boys and hanging out with them. You tour around Jimin room then you find picture of him and his family. Smile appear on your face. * He's so cute*. Then you move on looking at the picture until some sticker caught your eye. You look at that sticker and Jimin wrote something on it.

I always love you, I never think of leaving you in this life. You make me happy, No one can replace you. I love you my queen.
Kim Yoona

Smile appear on your face, He still love you and you know that you still love him but the thing that make you sad about is, you know if you should give him another chance. Suddenly you heard door open. Smile disappears from your face.

" What are you doing? " Jimin ask you while he get out of the bathroom.

" Waiting for you, what else " You responded coldly.

He nodded then he grab his phone while you walk out of the room. You grab your handbag then walk to the door with Jimin walk behind. During walking, it's was a complete silence between you and Jimin. You don't know what to talk about since You and him just friend.

" Where do you want to go? " He ask while looking at you.

" Where your hyung are " You responded without looking at him.

Then he stop walking as you don't care then continue walking but he grab your wrist make you turn around facing him really close. You push him away but he still held your hand.

" What are you doing? " You ask looking at him with your angry face.

" Yoona, Can you please stop doing that to me please? " He said with his sad eye to you.

You feel hurt seeing him like this. His eye make your heart broken into a million pieces. He's right that you should stop ignoring him. He and Jinhee are already over but guess what his mom. You can't get back to him because his mom can break you and him apart anytime.

" That the only thing I can do Jimin " You said back with your teary eye.

" Me and Jinhee are nothing right now and I know that you saw that sticker in my room this morning " He said.

" So what? that just a sticker, that doesn't mean anything " You said looking away from him.

" YES it's does mean something Yoona, My love for you will never disappear in this life, I know that I hurt you but I'm so sorry. I don't know that my mom was accepted the wedding event with Jinhee's parent and I don't know that. She told me when I was at home, I rejected it but she doesn't care as long as I marry to her. My promise to you will never broke. I love you as always Yoona and I know that you still love me. Please give me another chance please "

His word make tear roll down from your eye. You really want to hug him tight and tell him that you give him another chance but you're not ready yet.

" Jimin let me think for a while " You said smiling at him.

His jaw drop as what you sad. He bitten his lip. but you continue walking while he walking sadly beside you.

Yes I'll give you another chance Jimin