Chapter 33

Yoona's Pov
You and Jimin reach the nearby coffee. You walk in then find a table. Jimin ask you to sit and he go to order drinks. You love how he treat you but now before. Before because of his mom let him with Jinhee that why. *where would his mom go?* you were dazing out for a while until Jimin snap you out.

" Yoona I've been calling you many times now " he said passing you your drink.

" I'm sorry I was just thinking of something " You said take a sip of your drink.

" what were you thinking ? " He asked while looking at you.

" Your mom " you simply responded.

" What about her? " he asked in his cold tone.

" She your mother, Wouldn't you care about her? " You ask.

" I do, Just can't believe what she has done to me " He said.

" I wonder how she doing right now " You said.

" Then Let's go meet her " He said.

" Thanks Jimin that you still care of your own mom " You said making a sweet face.

Soon you and Jimin exit the coffee shop. Walking to his house. During walking hand to hand, Smile keep on appearing on your face while Jimin was talking about some Jokes. Soon You and Him arrives at his house. Your hand begin to shake. Jimin notice it. He stop walking then whole both of your hand tightly. He looks at you in your eye then begin to smile.

" Don't worry okay " He said with his sweet tone.

You bitten your lip then nodded. You and him headed to the door. He opened the door then there no one in the living room. One of the house keeping come to us.

" Mr. Park what bring you here?" She asked Jimin.

Jimin make a confuse face.
" Of course my mom " he said.

" Err She- " She cut out by the familiar voice from the stairs.

" You finding your mom right? Tsk too late she moved out." You and Jimin turn to the direction where the voice came from. Your eye winded once you see Jinhee walking down the stairs.

" What do you mean she moved out? Why?" Jimin asked while you hold his arm tightly.

" She moved out BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T WANT TO BE HERE THINKING ABOUT HER SON HAVING FUN WITH HIS FUCKING STUPID GIRLFRIEND. " She shouted. She pointed at you.

" Jinhee CUT it out " Jimin said.

Jinhee walking closer to us, as the house keeping block our way.
" Cut it out? YOU THINK I'M LETTING YOU GO WITH THIS STINKY NERD THIS EASY? I'M SO SORRY I WON'T LOSE THIS GAME AND I WILL NEVER TIRED OF TRYING" She shouted.

Later on she make a sign for someone, you don't know what she means by that but you feel someone grabbing your hand from the back. You turn and you see the house keeping. Jimin got grabbed as well. Jinhee walk over to you then begin to slap you in, punch you in the stomach then grab your hair.

" JEON JINHEE STOP " Jimin shouted from behind.

" Let me teach you some lesson bitch " she said.

Tear begin to roll down from your cheek. You could feel your body is really weak, You cant even stay straight up. Jimin got so pissed he punch one of the house keeping that grab his arm the went to help you. You almost fell down but Jimin help. Jinhee who standing there looking at the two of you with smirked on her face. He let you stand, you tried your best to stand straight as possible as Jimin went over to Jinhee by grabbing her hair tightly.

" I warn you, I never bully any of the girl in this life, but you make me do it. " he said in his cold tone.

" So what? Ahh let go Jimin it's hurt " she said while trying to push Jimin hands away.

" It's hurt? What about you hurting Yoona a billion, you think it doesn't hurt me? " he said releasing hair but grab her wrist tightly.

" I did this becau... BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO KNOW HOW HURT YOU WHEN THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE IN THIS CONDITION " She finally spoke the truth.

You were shock by hearing that. You feeling weak like half black out and half focusing on them.

" what did Yoona ever done to you? " he asked grabbing her wrist even more harder.

" Yes she doese by stealing you aware from me " She said.

You fell down on the ground, Jimin didn't noticed it but perhaps you called his name.

" Jimin " you called him.

He turn to face you immediately. You wanted to say another thing but you can't the view from your eye went blank. The last thing you heard was Jimin keep on calling your Name then you went black out.

Hiii guyss, I know I wasn't able to upload for many days now please forgive me.

Please do vote and comment as well. I would love to reply your comment as possible.

Please forgive for any grammar mistake ( forget to mention before ).

Anyways the last last thing is

I LOVE YOU GUYSS 😗😗😗😙😙😙