Chapter 11

You pick up the phone and it was a Doctor.

In the phone call
" Hello? This is Kim Yoona? "
" Yes it's me "
" Your mom Kim Seojun Is in a bad condition right now, She can't able to live any longer. "
" Wait no way, She in America not In the Hospital, You don't dare to lie to me "
" She was lied to you that she going to America. Actually she came to our hospital to check on her condition. She doesn't want you to worry it's will effect your study, So mind If you come to see her now! "
End of the phone call

Once the doctor hang up the phone, your phone immediately drop on the floor cause it the break apart. Your tear drop causing Jimin to worry. Jimin pick up your phone and Turn to face you.

" What wrong? " Jimin ask you while you stand up ready to get out of here.

" Jimin? Take me to the Hospital now " You said while you tear roll even more harder.

" Why?? What happened??" He ask you curiously.

" I'll tell you later now take me please " You walk out of the Kitchen and His mother come downstairs.

" Oh Yoona you going back? " Jimin's mom come to you.

" Yes I have some work to do and Thanks for your food, Bye Eomma " You bow at her and quickly run out of the house with Jimin follow behind you.

Jimin get in his car as did as you. You get in put on your seatbelt and Praying. Jimin drive as fast as hr could to the hospital. You crying even more harder, Jimin saw you crying like this cause him to Worry even more. Soon you're arrived at the hospital. You quickly get out as Jimin did as well. You run into the hospital to the Nurse.

" Ms.Kim Seojun please " You said still crying.

The nurse gave you your mom room number than you run to go to that room. Once you find her room you quickly Open the door and you could see Your mom laying on A bed. You go closer to her as Jimin behind you.

" Eom--m--a? " You can't really speak Properly after you see your mom like this.

" I'm sorry Yoona " You mom open her eye looking straight at you.

" Why?? Why did you lie to me? " You ask her make you cry even more harder.

" I have to Yoona, I don't want you to worry, another thing is that I tell Jimin's Parent to take care of you when i'm gone. " Your jaw drop after you heard what your mom said, You turn to face Jimin and making a ' Is that true face ' To him and he nodded.

" Wait no So basically you and his Parent know each other? " You ask her while wiping your tear away.

" Yes Sweetie " Said your mom.

" Jimin when I'm gone please take care of Yoona for me" Your mom said looking at Jimin.

" Yes I promise " He responded.

Soon The doctors come in causing you to worry what happened.

" Ms. Kim Seojun, It's time " The doctor said to your mom, you look at your mom and back to the doctor.

" What do you mean it's time? She still alive " You said with your Angry voice.

" Yoona ah It's time for me to go to the Emergency room okay Sweetie " You were shock at Your mom Statement.

You don't know what to said than the doctor call the nurse to Bring your mom to the Emergency room. your tear rolling down your cheek once more.

" WHY WOULD YOU BRING HER TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM? SHE OKAY, SHE COULD TALK!!! " You shouted. Jimin behind you holding your wrist to calm you down.

" Please Keep your voice low This is in the Hospital "

Than the doctor bring her in, you wanted to go in but the doctor is already close the door. You fell down on the floor crying out loud.

". WHY???????? " You screaming, Jimin pick you up and hug you, Comfort you. You hug him back crying on his embrace.

Jimin's pov
" WHY????????" Yoona screaming cause me to worry even more. I run to her pick her up and hug her and comfort her. She hug me back crying on my embrace. She crying even more hard everytime she breathes.

Your's Pov
You hug Jimin crying on his embrace out loud. Soon the doctor come out with his face cause you to worry, there no good news sigh at all. You broke the hug than go to The doctor.

" Ms. Yoona I'm sorry that-- " You didn't give him a opportunity to finish.

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN SORRY???? " You shouted but Jimin hold your shoulder to calm you down but you push his hand away.

" She can't make it Ms.Yoona " Your jaw drop hearing what The doctor has said.

Than he walk away. You fell down on the floor crying. You love your mom so much, Your dad died in a car accident and you only have your mom, right now your mom gone so you will be lonely. Jimin pick you up and hug you once more, you hug him back and cry on his shoulder. Thanks to Jimin who always right here for you. He patting on your back to calm you down.

" Wanna go home now and call the BTS to come over? " Jimin ask you once broke the hug.

You nodded than go out of the hospital with him. You get on the car, you thinking about your mom once more make your tear roll down your cheek. You look out of the window, * I miss you mom * you thought in your mind. It's was complete silence, Jimin see you in this condition he wouldn't say anything. Soon You arrive at your house you get down you quickly rush out to your house. You hill the wall really and screaming.

" WHY????? " You screaming and Hit the wall hard that make your hand bleeding.

Jimin on the other hand park a car and he heard you screaming he quickly Come in and saw you hitting the wall. He go near you and puy his hand on the wall for you to hit his hand. Than he pull to for a hug again.

" Calm down Yoona later the BTS here and your bestfriend going to come as well " He patting your back, you hug him back normally.

He broke the hug he hold your shoulder for you to face him. He begin to smile.