Chapter 17

Your Pov
Meanwhile you and BTS has arrive at your house.

" Thank for bringing me here " You bow at Jin who in the driver seat.

" No problem, Bye we need to go now and Jimin take care Your girl man " He said make Jimin stare at him.

You smile shyly, You and Jimin enter the House once BTS left.

" Go pack your Clothes " Jimin said while He finding a glass of water.

" Arroseo " You obey than go to your room.

You find your bag than quickly put all your clothes in there. Suddenly You can feel somone back hugging you.

" I love you Jagi " Jimin statement make you blush like hell. You finish packing than turn to face a bright boy smiling behind.

" Nado My Chim Chim " You said with your arm around his neck.

He taller than you so it's hard for you to reach his neck. You and Him walk to His house together holding hands. You like it so much when He holding your hand like this.

" I'm Holding your hand like this means I will Never Let you go " He said make you smile.

You didn't say anything but You a bit blush. Suddenly he stop walking then turn to face you. You stop walking and face him as well.

" Thank for Coming into my life Jagiya, I love you " He said.

You didn't said anything but smile. His hand wrape around your neck then he pull you into a kiss. Your Lip and his was connected. Later he broke the kiss and smile at you.

" This is my promise " He said while you smiling at him.

You and Him were continued walking until you didn't even realize you arrived at his house. He open the door for you and you walk in with him behind. His mom suddenly appear from no where with a bright smile on her face.

" Yoona, You're here " She said makig his way toward you.

" Yes Mrs.Park " You said bow at her as she hug you.

" Please call me Eomma" She said broke the hug.

You bow slightly then smile at her.

" Mom, Where is she going to sleep? " Jimin ask her.

" In your room " She simply responded make you open your eye.

" Huh? " You said to confirm.

" I know you two are together, So I don't mind if you guys sleep together okay " She confirmed it cleary then walk to the kithchen.

You turn to face Jimin as a bright smile appear on his face.

" How come she knows? " You ask Jimin while he broke into laugh.

" Because I tell her " He simply responded.

You and Him quickly go to his room to Put your stuff. His room is really big. You scene around his room make you feel like you in the palace.

" You're so Rich Jimin " You said while he unpacking your stuff.

He didn't say anything but smile.