Chapter 22

Your Pov
You feel really uncomfortable sleep without Jimin beside you. You wanted to sleep on but the light hit your eye make you unable to sleep so you decided to wake up. You were sleep in the guest room in Jungkook's House. You take your phone and it was a thousand messages from Jimin.

Yoona where are you?
Yoona please reply my text once you see this.
Yoona pleasee I love you.
Yoona please come back.
I told my mom that I don't want to marry to Jinhee but I don't have a choice. Our wedding is On Sunday.
Yoona I'm so sorry that I don't treated you well.
I love you

Your tear roll down your cheek without knowing. You seen his text but you didn't reply. You went to shower. Today is your last day of school. After that it's summer break. You went out of the bathroom with your school uniform on. Jungkook knock the door.

" Noona? Let's go or we going to be late " Jungkook said while you grab your bag then open the door.

" Good morning Kookie " You said smiling.

" That a fake smile doesn't is? " He ask you while grab your bag.

" What do you mean? " You ask him back.

" You still feeling sad leaving Jimin right? i know you don't lie to me " He said smirking at you.

" Ahh Whatever let's go " You said grabbing his hand then get out of the house.

During walking to school, it's a complete silence. Until you decided to broke the silence.

" Jungkook? " You call him as he immediately turn his face to you.

" I don't want to see Jimin " You said. Tear begin in your eye.

" Why? " He asked you curiously.

" Umm, He going to marry to Jinhee " You said put your head down facing the ground.

" Oh what?? Ahh that Bastard, I swear I'm going to Kill him " He said.

" No, His mom said so and she want me to move out of her house immediately that why I want to stay at your house " You said.

" Ohh, Sorry to hear that " He said patting your shoulder.

How am I suppose to face Jimin?
You and Jungkook soon arrive at the school gate. Thanks god his hyung is not here. You and Jungkook walk into the school, the student was dead glare at you. You ignore then continue walk to your locker. When you almost at your locker, you saw Jinhee was there but Jimin was no where to be found. You get worried. Wait, why am I worried about him? NO NO Yoona stop. You hate him Yoona. You walk to your Locker ignoring Jinhee. You open your locker take out your book then Jinhee come to you.

" So I heard You Been kick out? Am I right? " She ask look at you.

Anger start growing in your body. You really want to slap her in the face.

" It's none of your business " You responded coldly.

" Don't forget my wedding is on Sunday, You been invited " She said patting your shoulder.

Anger growing more and more everytime she talk.
" Can't believe Jimin chose This little Sticky Bitch to be his wife " You said Stare at her.

You could see anger grow in her body by her hand ready to slap you. She wanted to slap you but she stop by a familiar voice.

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING? " You turn to face the voice and it's was Jimin.

He walk toward you and Jinhee. You quickly grab your book tightly, Ahh Lucky Jungkook here on time.

" Jungkook let's go to class come on " You said While Grab Jungkook Hand.

" Wait Yoona " Jimin call you, you ignore then walk to your first class.

You ask Jungkook to sit beside you and Somin sit at the other side. You really can't face Jimin right now. Later Jimin walk into the class with Jinhee behind. He was look at you, you pretty know what he thinking. He always sit next to you but right now Jungkook replaced his seat. Jinhee grab his hand to sit next to him, he has no choice, he sit with Jinhee. He often turn to look at you but you ignore. You could see the sadness in his eye. You didn't even focus in the class. What you did was think about Jimin. You don't know if this call a break up or no because you been avoiding him a lot.

~~
It's lunch time now. You stood up from your chair packing your stuff.

" Come on Noona " Jungkook said smiling at you.

You smile back then walk to the Cafeteria. Once you're at the Cafeteria, Jungkook hyung are already there talking loudly. They saw you and Jungkook they quickly Wave at you. You wave back as did as Jungkook. V pat on the chair next to him. You know that he wants you to sit next to him. You obey then sit next to him. Jungkook sit beside you as well.

" Hi Yoona " Said Rap monster wink at you. You blused a bit.

" Sup Yoona How you and Jimin? " Said J-Hope.

Your face immediately change after hearing Jimin name. Jungkook was making a sign to J-Hope so he stop. Everyone else wad making a question face while looking at Jungkook. Jungkook make a ' Tell you guys later ' To them and they obey.

" There he is " Said Suga who facing the Cafeteria entrance.

You and everybody else was facing the same direction. It's Jimin and Jinhee. Jinhee was put her hand around Jimin hand walking happily. The BTS already know what going on between you and Jimin after saw them like this. That suppose to be me, not you. You bitch. You said in your mind while hold the spoon tightly. They was walking toward your table with the boys.

" Hi guyss " Said Jinhee who waving at us.

The boys including you didn'f even give a shit back to her. All we did was continue eating.

" Don't forget on Sunday, you'll been invited " She added while Sit as did as Jimin. Jimin was sitting in front of you. You try to ignore you as best as you could. You didn't even Look at him. But he always look at you. You finish eating then pack your stuff then stood up causing The boys look at you.

" Guys I need to go " You said While grab you thing and left.

You can't just sit there ignoring Jimin while he looking at you the whole time. You can't take this anymore. You went to your locker to pack up all your stuff in your bag cause there only one more lesson then time to go home. While you preparing your book you heard a familiar voice calling you behind.

" Yoona? "