Spooky Spooky Special #1~

"Oooh!!! Devon, it's Halloween!!!" Alina exclaimed. "I know! Ack I love Halloween!!" Devon squealed. "Eee! I can't wait for all the spooky spookies!!" Alina exclaimed. "Me neither!" Devon exclaimed.

Alina noticed a couple of people walking up to Devon and herself. They were both in their Halloween costumes. One in a Batman costume and the other seemed to be decked out with Christmas spirit. Once the got close enough Alina could see it was Aiden and Damien.

"Hey, guys!" Alina said. "Hi, Alina!" Damien exclaimed. "Hey, Damien, it's Halloween not Christmas, haha." Alina said. "Hey, it's Halloween and you can dress up as anything, so I'm Christmas." Damien said. "Haha, that's awesome. And I see Aiden is the same thing as he was last year, and the year before that, and the year before that, and- yknow what this could go on forever." Alina said.

Damien giggled. "He DOES love Batman." He said. "I have a right to love Batman." Aiden murmbled. "I know, I didn't say that you did not have the right." Damien said. "Yeah, whatever." Aiden said.

"Okay! Enough of that! Where's everybody else?" Alina asked. With all the talk of Batman, Aiden didn't see Myla sneak up behind him wrapped in cloth like a mummy. She locked eyes with Alina and put a finger over her lips before yelling, "BOO!"

"Ahh!" A yelp is heard from Aiden as he jolts from the sudden yell. "Wha-what the heck was that!?" He exclaimed as Alina started laughing at him. Myla laughed too. "It's me! Myla here to deliver the Halloween spooks!" She exclaimed. "Haha! That was a good one, Myla." Alina said, still laughing. "Aiden was so spooked." She added

"Leave me alone, Alina. I wasn't scared." Aiden said. "You yelled pretty loud." Myla snickered, putting her arms behind her back as she walked over to Alina. "But it's all fun and spooks, and I really like your costume, Aiden." She said. "..Thanks I guess.. I like it too. Only cause it's Batman." Aiden said. "Batman is awesome in my opinion." Myla said, smiling. "Well yeah, that's cause he is awesome. And it's a fact." Aiden said.

"That is, coRRECT." Myla said, putting her hands on her hips. Aiden nodded in agreement.

I

"Well while you two Batman fanatics fangirl over there I think I see a couple more of The participants in our party walking over there." Alina said. The group saw the werfle Boi's walk up, Torch as Doc Brown from Back to the Future, Lucus as Clark Kent, and Zeke as a frat boi.

"Hey guys." Lucus said. "Hey guys! Ooh, you're costumes look so cool! Yours looks funny tho, Zeke." Alina said. "What're you supposed to be?" She asked.

"I'm supposed to be-uh a frat boy, heh.." Zeke said. "Devon, are you a devil?" He asked. "Yup!" Devon exclaimed.

"Don't you think your costume is a little out of character, Devon?" Aiden said. "What do you mean? Costumes on Halloween don't have to match with ones personality." Devon said. "Yeah. Whatever. That's not even what I meant." Aiden said. "Um.. Okay then?" Devon said.

"Devon, don't mind him. He's dumb." Alina said. "Hey!" Aiden yelled. "Anyways, we're still missing Tsuki~Chan and Terona, has anyone seen them?" Myla asked. "Ah! It seems like they're heading over here right now." Torch said.

"Yo, dudes." Terona said as they walked up. She was dressed as Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz. "Hi, everyone!" Tsuki~chan said beside Terona and dressed as the Cowardly Lion. "Hey guys! Aw your matching costumes are so cUTE!" Myla exclaimed. "Thanks, Myla~chan! YoR mummy costume is adorable!" Tsuki~chan exclaimed.

"Thanks, I'm so ready for this spooky days of sPOOKS!" Myla squealed. "Yeah!!!" Alina exclaimed. "If you guys are soo excited why haven't we left yet?" Aiden asked. "Oh you're right! We should go then!" Myla said. "Yea! We didn't come here to stand in the middle of the street while the festivals happening around us." Torch said.