Chapter Four~

Lucus swung his bag onto his shoulder as he walked down the hallway to his first class. A boy with raisin colored hair ran down the hall to catch  up with Lucus. "LUCUS! LUCAS, WAIT UP!" He yelled.

Lucus turned around. "Wha?" He asked. "Lucus, dude! Was that you're new boyfriend I saw you talkin to?" The boy said. "T-Torch he isn't my boyfriend, I-I literally just met him!" Lucus exclaimed, blushing in embarrassment. "But, you know what they say: Love at first sight!" Torch exclaimed.

"H-He was a human being beaten up by werewolves, I couldn't let that happen." Lucus said. "Awe, so you were protecting your one true love." Torch cooed.

"H-He probably isn't even g-gay just forget it." Lucus said. "I saw the way you guys were looking at each other. Gays eyes for gay eyes. He definitely likes you bro." Torch said.

"O-Oh hush.. I-I mean he's only a freshman." Lucus said. "Dude, age doesn't matter. Love is love." Torch said, imitating  both a Tumblrite and a hippie.

"..I have several questions." Lucus said. "No, but seriously, Lucus, he totally likes you." Torch said.

"B-But-" Lucus started. "Butts are for dragging across the floor bro. You definitely have to hang out with that guy more." Torch said.

"Wh-What if I never see him again, wh-what if his parents hate me or something." Lucus said. "You literally saved him a moment a go. And he's those Zvahl kids son right? Bro they'll love you. Prolly imagining you guys' kids right now." Torch said.

"O-Okay fine I'll talk to h-him." Lucus muttered. "Awesome!" Torch exclaimed. "Do you know where he could be?" Lucus asked. "Looks like he's in our home room right now." Torch said.

Lucus gasped. "Oh gosh I totally forgot about going to homeroom." He said. "Well it's the first day so its not like it matters." Torch said.

"Ima go ahead and get going, see ya later." Lucus said. "What do you mean see you later? We're in the same home room." Torch said.

"..I forget things." Lucus said. "Haha, and you're supposed to be the smart one." Torch said.

Lucus rolled his eyes. "Let's just go." He laughed. "Haha, okay." Torch said.

Both of them walked to a classroom, opening the door.

Lucus took a seat in the same one from last year, looking down at the wooden surface. Torch took a seat across in the row behind him.

The door suddenly swung open, revealing a girl and a boy. The girl had long dark brown hair, golden brown eyes and fair tanish skin.

The boy has silver hair, icey blue eyes and really pale skin. The two sat next to each other in front of Lucus, not breaking their conversation. Torch looked up from his desk and once his eyes landed on the girl his jaw DROPPED.

Lucus looked at his little brother with an eyebrow raised. Torch quickly noticed his brothers gaze and fixed his face pretending not to have seen the girl.

Lucus stood up and went over to Torch. "Sooo.." He said teasingly. "Huh!? Wha? Huh? Uuuhhmm yeah?" Torch asked.

Lucus looked towards the girl. "I saw that expression, you like her~" He said. "What!? N-no I don't!" Torch said.

"Yes you do~" Lucus said. "Dude, bro, dude, what, no, what!? I don't even know who she is. You're crazy.." Torch said, blushing.

Lucus laughed. "I'll talk to Damien if you talk to her." He said. "WHA- okayyy fiiine.." Torch said.

"Yay! Go get em' champ." Lucus said. "Wait, r-right n-now..?" Torch asked.

"Why put off tomorrow what you can do today." Lucus said. "W-well.. she looks k-kinda busy talking to that dude over there- WHAT IF THAT'S HER BOYFRIEND OH MY IRENE NO WHAT DO I DO SHE ALREADY HAS A BOYFRIEND AND SHE'LL HATE ME!" Everyone one in the classroom turned to look at Torch.

"U-uhm.. Hehe, sorry.." Torch muttered. "Well you got her attention, go talk to her." Lucus said. "Are we going at the same time or..?" Torch asked. "If you want me to." Lucus said. "Yes please." Torch said, standing up.

Lucus smiled and walked with Torch over to the girl. "H-hi!" Torch stuttered out. Alina looked away from Devon and at Torch. Her eyes widened slightly and she is suddenly speechless. "D-did she hear me?" Torch asked. Lucus softly nodded at his baby brother.  Alina realized she was staring and cleared her throat. "Hi! ..sorry about that.." "Heh, it's no problemo. My names Torch, yours?" Torch asked. "Alina, nice to meet you, Torch." Alina said.

Lucus saw that Damien was sitting next to the other boy. Torch elbowed Lucus in the side and cleared his throat. "Oh! Uh hey, Damien." Lucus said.

Damien looked up. "O-Oh hey L-Lucus!" He stuttered. "Hey, I didn't know you had this home room haha.." Lucus said. "Y-Yeah I do.." Damien said. "So I was thinking maybe we could hang out, or something?" Lucus asked.

Damien lightly blushed. "S-Sure that sounds n-nice." He said. "Cool, maybe we could talk after class? Wanna trade numbers?" Lucus asked. "Y-Yeah." Damien said, pulling his phone from his pocket. Lucus pulled his phone from out of his backpack. They both trade phones, typing their numbers in before trading back. "Awesome, I guess I'll go back to my seat then." Lucus said.

"Wh-Why don't you sit with us?" Damien asked. "Oh! Yeah, that's sounds great." Lucus said. "Yay!" Damien exclaimed.

~~~

Aiden walked through the hallway with his bag dragging behind him. The hallway was empty, everyone was in class but him. He felt like such a rebel, and that's what he was.

"Hey kid!" A guy called out. Aiden looked to see a guy leaning against the lockers with two girls next to him. One with curly red hair, tan skin and hazel eyes. The other had long white hair, gray eyes and pale skin, and the guy had black hair, light blue eyes and fair skin, along with piercings and tattoos everywhere.

Aiden scrunched his nose. "What?" He said in his best tough guy voice. "First off, don't talk to us like that and second off why isn't your little freshman self in class?" The guy asked. "Because I don't want to be in class. And who are you, the hall monitor?" Aiden said.

"I'll have you know I'm Xavier, leader of the Shadow Knights, and do we have a wanna be 'Rebel' here?" He asked causing the two girls to snicker. "I-I'm not a wannabe anything." Aiden stuttered.

Xavier laughed. "Aw he stuttered, how adorable." He taunted. Aidens jaw dropped. "I am NOT adorable!" He exclaimed.

"Aw he looks like an angry puppy." Xavier said. "Awe, should we have him be our little shadow knight puppy?" Rose taunted. "I'M NOT ADORABLE AND I'M NOT A PUPPY!!" Growled Aiden. (Like a puppy.)

Xavier snickered. "His voice is so squeaky, aww the puppy hasn't even hit puberty yet." He said. "NO ITS NOT! I swear to Irene." Aiden squeaked.

"Okay okay, but seriously, you're a freshman you should be in class kid." Xavier said, crossing his arms. "You're not old enough to truly know what a rebel is." He said. "I don't have to be in class if I don't wanna be." Aiden said.

"Huh, I see." Xavier said, looking at Rose. "What should we do with him?" He asked his girlfriend. "Well, since this kid thinks he's a rebel, dyou wanna be apart of the shadow knights?" Rose asked, looking down at Aiden. "Wait.. I can be apart of the shadow knights?" Aiden asked back.

"If you pass our.. Very unique set of tests." Xavier said. "What do you think, Terona?" He asked. "Let the tests begin!" She exclaimed.

Children of the Shadows~ PDH/MYS Next Generation!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara