Chapter Seven~

Devon was walking down the sidewalk towards his house, relieved the day was over. He knew his parents were gonna ask about how his day was.

'Oh yeah, Dad, school was great I almost died! :D'

Devon rolled his eyes at his own thoughts. He heard soft footsteps behind him.

His anxiety started to build up inside of him, he thought it was Zeke and someone else.

And spun around to see a small puggle puppy with light brown fur and beautiful brown eyes.

Devon looked around and back down at the doggo. "Hey there little guy." He said, squatting next to it.

The puppy didn't have a collar. "You have an owner?" He asked. The pupper let out a small bark and licked Devon's face.

"Aw you're adorable." Devon said. "But I have to go home.." He said, but before standing up he grabbed his uneaten sandwich from his bag and tore of a small piece, giving it to the puppy.

He stood, walking away. Eventually he got home, not realizing the lil pupper had followed him.

He opened the door and Rose gasped from the couch where she was packing an overnight bag. "Oh. My. Irene. Is that a puppy!!!??" Rose exclaimed.

Devon looked behind him. "Aw she followed me home!" He said, picking up the doggo. "Omg! It's so cute! Where'd you find her!!." Rose asked.

"She was walking behind me on the sidewalk so I gave her a piece of my sandwich and she followed me." Devon said. "Does she have an owner!?" Rose asked.

"I don't think so, she wasn't wearing a collar." Devon said. "I wanna keep her. Shes so cute I wanna keep her so bad." Rose said

"You think dad would let us?" Devon asked. "If he doesn't I might scream." Rose said.

"Oo if we can keep her what should her name be?" Devon asked. "Ooh what about Tulip?" Rose asked. "Adorable!" Devon exclaimed. "Eee! I love her so much!" Rose squealed.

Rose's phone started blasting the ring tone. Rose answered it. "Babe, where are you I thought we were hanging out tonight." Xavier said. "Oh! Sorry got caught up in something. This adorable little
puppy followed Devon home." Rose explainEd.

"Awe cute." Xavier said. "Heheh, I'm heading out right now though. I'll be there in a few, Kay?" Rose said. "Okay, see ya soon." Xavier said. "See you soon, love you." Rose said. "Love you too." Xavier said.

Rose hung up the phone and zipped up her bag. "Devon, you can not let dad find out about the puppy. We. Are. Keeping. Her. And if they ask where I'm at I went to a girl friends house for a study sleepover thing, Kay." She said.

"Okay! Trust me I wanna keep her so bad." Devon said. "Alright, I'm out! Bye!" Rose said.

"Bye sis!" Devon said, running upstairs with the puppy.

~~~
"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" Alina screamed once she entered the house.

"What's going on with you?" Lillth asked. "AAH YOU WOULDNT UNDERSTAND!!" Alina yelled.

"Oh.. Did your.. you know what start?" Lilith asked. "WHAT!? NOO! why did yours?" Alina yelled, almost mumbling the last part.

"Yeah, three months ago." Lillth said. "What!? No way! What's it's like?" Alina asked.

"Not as bad as mom said, no cramps at all." Lillith said. "Really? NO- OFF TOPIC! THIS IS NOT ABOUT BLOODY PANTIES! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!" Alina screamed.

"Then tell me!" Lillith exclaimed. "But it's about werewolf stuff and you're not a werewolf!!" Alina exclaimed.

"So?! I'm your sister just tell me!" Lillth yelled. "Tch.. alright.. y-you know Ezekiel, right?" Alina asked.

Lillth nodded. "Yeah I think so." She said. "Well.. apparently he chose me as alpha and he wants to mark me.." Alina explained.

"..What does that mean?" Lilith asked. "He... wants to mate with me..."

"You mean like make babies?!" Lillith asked. "AAAAAAAH YES. WAAAAAAAAH." Alina screamed.

"Okay okay, calm down, maybe it's a rumor?" Lilith asked. "A-a rumor?" Alina asked. "Yeah, maybe the werewolves say that to scare you." Lilith said. "What the heck! I swear if I see one of those punks."

"See there's the baby sister I know and love." Lillith said. "Heh, but mom and dad can not hear anything about this." Alina said.

"Okay." Lillith said.

~~~

Damien sat on his bed reading from a book and wrapped in a blanket.

He was alone, that was until the door burst open, almost breaking off the hinges. It was Aiden and he looked mad. "UUUUURRRRRGGGAAAAAAHHHH!" He groaned.

"What's the problem with you?" Damien asked."I WAS ABOUT TO JOIN THE FRICKIN SHADOW KNIGHTS, WHO BY THE WAY WON'T STOP CALLING ME THAT STUPID NICKNAME, AND THEY WANTED BE TO GO AND MAKE ALINA JOIN THEM. AND SHE HAD TO COME OVER HERE AND CALL ME A FREAKIN TERRORIST IN FRONT OF THEM I- UUUUURRRAAAGGHHH!" Aiden ranted, screaming.

"I thought dad told you to not go around them." Damien said, not taking his eyes off his book. "They came up to me!" Aiden exclaimed.

"Ya should've said n. o.. NO." Damien said. "But the shadow knights are so coool!" Aiden exclaimed.

"You're an idiot." Damien muttered. "What the heck dyou just call me?" Aiden said.

"An idiot." Damien said. Aiden snatches Damien's book from out of his hands and starts to rip pages out of it without hesitation.

"H-Hey stop!" Damien exclaimed. "Th-That's not even mines."

"Does look like I care. My day is bad enough as it is, I'm forced to see you everday. I think it's time to relive some stress." Aiden said.

"I-I didn't even do anything to you why are you such a j-jerk?!" Damien exclaimed. "Because I hate you, Damien. And you're so weak you can't do about it." Aiden said.

"Wh-Why do you h-hate me?" Damien asked. "I just do! You're annoying! You always have the attention! You're the favorite! You heard what dad said to me this morning? 'Don't cause any trouble' not have a good day!? He wouldn't say that to you now would he!"

Damien froze. "I-I um.. W-Well y-you g-Get into trouble a lot.." He mumbled. Aiden straight striked Damien right in the stomach. He then started to repeatedly kick him.

Damien cried out. "St-Stop!" He pleaded. Aiden only kicked him art. The blow was so hard that Damien fell limp, unconscious. Aiden noticed Damien wasn't moving and stopped kicking him. He looked at him once more with anger written all over his face.

Laurence opened the door. "Hey dinners ready And I heard yelling is everythi- DAMIEN?!" He yelled, running to his son. Aiden walked out of oth room.

"He isn't breathing, GARROTH!" Laurence yelled. "What!? Where's the first aid kit!!!?" Garroth exclaimed.

"He's not breathing call 911!" Laurence yelled at him. "O-OH! On it!!!"