Chapter Ten~

Lucus walked through the halls. It seemed every werewolf was talking about something. "Dude did you hear he challenged Zeke?!" One of them said.

Lucus shrugged and kept walking, only to see a bunch of werewolves circling someone.

"You're really gonna challenge him?! Why?!" One of them asked. "I'm tired of Zeke being alpha! And him thinking he can do whatever he wants."

"Do you really think you can beat him? He's the strongest werewolf here." The werewolf said. "I'm gonna try my best. I believe in myself!"

"Wow! Inspirational!" The werewolf exclaimed. Lucus walked up to them. "What's going on?" He asked. "Oh, hey, Lucus!" It was Torch.

"Uh.. Hey torch.. Did I hear you were challenging Zeke?" Lucus asked. "Uhm yeah, why?" Torch asked.

"Why in the world- When are you challenging him?" Lucus asked. "After school in the gym." Torch explains.

"Well.. I wish you luck.. Do you need help preparing or anything?" Lucus asked. "I dunno. What do you usually do before challenging someone?" Torch asked.

"I don't know, I've never challenged anyone, I guess practice on a dummy or a person." Lucus said. "Oh, uh okay.."

"Want me to help you practice?" Lucus asked. "Yeah! You're like the strongest werewolf here If i'm gonna get help from anyone i want it to be from you." Torch said.

"Alright, meet me in tithe other gym and we'll get started." Lucus said. "kool!"

˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚

Lucus stood in the gym, waiting for his brother to get there. By his side were some pillows and duck tape, the best type of armor. Torch walked into the gym and the first thing he noticed were the pillows by his brothers side. "What's that for?" He asked pointing toward the pillows.

"For you to duck tape onto me so you can punch me." Lucus said. "How are pillows gonna protect you?" Torch said, walking over to the pillows

"They're the really soft ones, plus a lil firm for protection, trust me they work." Lucus said. "Oookay." Torch started to duct tape the pillows to his brothers body.

"Okay, now throw the hardest punch you can at me." Lucus said. "Alright." Torch through the hardest punch he could at Lucus. "How was that?" He asked.

"Oof! Ohh I felt that." Lucus groaned. "Now keep doing that and I'll tell you when you're punches are getting harder." He said. "Oh, Okay!" Torch exclaimed.

Torch kept throwing his punches and Lucus stood there encouraging him.

"Come on Torch, try a little harder, when you knock me over is when you got this!" Lucus said. "O-okay!" Torched exclaimed, starting to get dizzy.

"Do you need to take a break?" Lucus asked. "I don't think Zeke would let me take a break during fight. So, no. I can do this."

"Okay, but that's what training is about, you can't overwork yourself or you won't have enough energy for the actual fight." Lucus said. Torch bit his lip. He nodded. "Okay, I'll take a break. He said.

"Go get some water, that always helps." Lucus said. "Okay." Torch said and walked over to where his water bottle was sitting a took couple of sips.

"You're doing pretty good, dad would be so proud." Lucus said. Torchs face lights up after hearing him say dad. "I've gotta try harder!" he exclaimed.

"Don't wear yourself out though, but you want to keep going?" Lucus asked. "Of course!"

~~~

Lucus got up from being knocked down by his brother. "I think you're ready." He said. "Haha! I did it! Yes!" Torch exclaimed.