Chapter Fifteen~

"See you later dad!" Damien exclaimed as he hopped out of the car in front of the Kawaii~Maid Cafe. "Bye dad." Aiden said, following Damien into the Cafe.

Alina, Tsuki~Chan, Myla and Terona we're already there. Myla gasped. "Hey, Aiden!" She exclaimed. "H-hey, Myla.." Aiden said. "I'm glad you're here." Myla said. Aiden started to lightly blush. "..Thanks.. I'm glad you invited me." Aiden said. Myla smiled at him and sat down at the booth where everyone else was, Patton the seat next to her for Aiden. Aiden sat down next Mayla. "Ok, so who's not here?" Alina asked. "Lucus, Torch, Devon and Zeke." Myla said. Like magic, right after Myla said their names the four boys walked into the cafe. "Hi everyone!" Devon exclaimed to the group. Yeah "Hey guys!" Alina said.

Everyone sat down at the lonnnnnnnnng table. "Hey." Lucus said. "Hey!" Torch said "Awesome, we're all here!" Alina exclaimed.

"Yeah!" Devon exclaimed. A meif'wa waitress with pink hair walks up to their table. "How may Kawaii~chan take your order?" The waitress asked. "Mom!!" Tsuki~Chan exclaimed. "That's your mom?" Terona asked. "Yeah, that's Tsuki~Chans mom! Mom, this is Terona sempai!" Tsuki~Chan said. "It's so nice to finally meet you Terona san!" Kawaii~chan exclaimed.

"It's nice to meet you too, Ma'am." Terona said. "Awe!! Terona san, you're too cute. You can me Kawaii~chan." Kawaii~chan said. "Oh, uh okay." Terona said. "Ok, what would you guys like to order?" Kawaii~chan asked.

Everyone gave their order, which included a lot of cake, coffee and hot chocolate. "Got it! Kawaii~chan will be. Back with your orders soon!" Kawaii~chan said and left the table. "You're mom is really nice." Lucus said. "Thank you, Lucus kun!" Tsuki~Chan said. "You're welcome." Lucus said. "Guys, what should we do while we wait for or food?" Torch asked. "OOH! I know! Truth or dare!" Alina exclaimed.

"Oo sounds fun." Terona said. A smirk found its way onto Alina's face as she looks around at everyone face and her eyes land on a certain snowflake hair colored boi. "Devon, truth or dare!" She exclaimed.

"Eh? Tr-Truth!" He exclaimed without thinking cause he wasn't paying attention. "Haha, perfect. Devon, have you had your first kiss?" Alina asked. Zeke's ears perked up after hearing Alina's question for Devon.

"Um.. N-No I haven't." Devon said. "Ooh ok, you're turn, Devon." Alina said. "Umm.. Tsuki~Chan, Truth or Dare?" He asked. "Umm.. dare!" Tsuki~Chan answered. "I um.. Dare you to insult someone?" Devon said in a questionable tone. Tsuki~Chan lifted an eyebrow. "Um. Okay.. Terona sempa, you don't say you say you love Tsuki~Chan enough." She said.

"Oh um.. Sorry Tsuki~Chan." Terona said. "Ok it's Tsuki~Chans turn... Lucus kun, truth or dare?" She asked. "Truth." Lucus said. "When are you gonna ask out Damien kun?" Tsuki~Chan asked. Lucus felt his face heat up and his ears and tail popped out. "I-I um.." He stumbled over his words. Aiden jumped under the table and is frozen in fear.

"Huh?" Terona asked when Aiden went under the table. "Aiden kun... are you ok?" Tsuki~Chan asked. "Oh! What I-uh dropped something. Yeah I-I-uh I'm fine.." Aiden said and cautiously peeked his head up from under the table. He saw Lucus still had his ears out and went back under. "I-I haven't found yet!" He said.

"Aiden are you sure you're okay?" Myla asked. "I-I-I'm fine.." Aiden answer. Myla went down to where Aiden was. "What're you looking for? I could help if you want." She said. "No! I mean no.. I-I'm fine.." Aiden said. "Oh, are you sure?" Myla asked. "Y-yeah.." Aiden answered.

Myla shrugged and went back into her seat. Kawaii~chan and another waitress arrive the groups table with their drinks and food. "Mommy!" Alina squealed. "Alina! I didn't know you were coming here."

"Hi miss!" Devon exclaimed. "Devon, how many times have I told you. That makes me sound like an old lady!" The second waitress said.

"Sorry!" Devon exclaimed. "Haha, it's fine, Devon." She said. "Ooh! Guys, this is is mom. Hers names Aphmau. She pretty much owns this cafe." Alina said. "Oh wow, really?" Lucus asked. "Yeah!" Alina said. "You're restaurant is really nice." Torch said.