Chapter Eleven~

Alina walked down the hallway, humming to herself.

She seemed to be staring at the back of a Meif'wa's head, but she wasn't really paying attention.

The Meif'wa was skipping, she seemed to be incredibly happy about something. Alina smiled and looked down at the ground.

She heard the Meif'wa 'oof' before bumping into her, causing her to make a similar noise. "Oww.." A high pitched female voice whined, an unfamiliar scent flooding Alina's nose.

"What the-" Alina started. "Oh.. I'm sorry I wasn't paying ttention." The new voice said. Alina looked up to see a werewolf with platinum blonde hair with pastel green tips, blue eyes, fair skin and green ears. "A werewolf?" Alina thought to herself.

"No, it Tsuki~Chan's fault. She was paying an attention, sorry." The meif'wa said. "I'm just lost.. I can't figure out this schedule at all." The werewolf said. "Oh! I can probably help you." Alina said. "Tsuki~Chan can help too if you want?"

"That would be great." The werewolf girl sighed in relief. "Where's the theatre room?" She asked. "Oh, it's this way, follow me." Alina said, and started to head to the theater room.

"Thank you so much." She said. "I'm Myla, by the way." She added. "No problem, I'm Alina. If you need any help with anything else I'm your girl!" Alina exclaimed. "And I'm Tsuki~Chan! Hopefully we'll have some classes together."

"It's nice to meet you both, and I hope we do have classes together." Myla said. "Hahah, same. Hopefully we'll have lunch together." Alina said. "I'd love that!" Myla gave off a sweet smile. "Tsuki~Chan is gonna head on to homeroom, she'll see you around!" Tsuki~Chan said. "Bye." Myla said. "I actually need to know where homeroom is too." She said.

"Oh really, let me see your schedule." Alina said. Myla handed her the schedule. Alina's eyes widened. "We have the same home room, awesome!" Alina exclaimed.

"Oo really! That's awesome!" Myla exclaimed. "Hey, I don't think I saw you at orientation?" Alina said.

"Oh, haha my dad got the dates mixed up and he thought school started today." Myla said. "Hahah, your mom didn't know either?" Alina asked. "Actually um.. I don't have a mom." Myla said, her voice going quiet.

"Oh my Irene! I'm am so sorry!" Alina exclaimed. "It's okay, really." Myla said. "Are you sure? I didn't mean to bring up any bad memories or anything.."

"You didn't." Myla said. "Okay.. just makin' sure." Alina said. "Well its okay, lets go to !" Alina said, leading her to homeroom. "Wow I literally walked past here five times." Myla said. "Haha, it's a pretty big school. Easy to get lost in." Alina said.

"Yeah you're right." Myla said. Alina peeked her head through the classroom door. "Oh, look its Tsuki~Chan!" She exclaimed. "Oh Tsuki~Chan?" Myla asked, turning to look at her, but she only bumped into someone.

She looked to see a boy a little taller than her. He had dirty blonde hair, cerulean eyes and tan skin. They seemed to lock eyes for a moment. "I-I um.." Myla started. "s-sorry.." he said.

"I-It's perfectly okay." Myla said. The boy looked up at her head ano noticed she had werewolf ears. A nervous sweat slid down the back of his head. "O-o-oo-okay, c-cool." He said a hurried into the classroom.

"Huh.." Myla said before going over to Tsuki~Chan and Alina. "Hey." She said. "Hi Myla Chan! Tsuki~Chan is so happy she has the same home room as you!" Tsuki~Chan exclaimed. "I'm happy too." Myla said. "So what took you so long to walk into the room?" Alina asked.

"Oh I'm bumped into someone." Myla said, llooking st Aiden. "Between you and me he's kind of cute.." she said. Alina and Tsuki~Chan looked towards who myla looked at. "Who? Aiden?" Alina asked. "Aaaawweee! I ship it!!" Tsuki~Chan exclaimed. "Oh no. No no no. It's best if you stay away from him." Alina said.