Chapter Five~

After their little SK talk, the bell rang causing them to split up. Terona walked towards the gym to tease some of the freshman who would ask her questions.

Terona got to the door but as she was about to open it she was tackled by a smaller girl causing her to yell out. "Terona senpai!! Tsuki~Chan missed you!!!" The Meif'wa exclaimed.

"Gah! I thought I told you last year to leave me alone!" Terona exclaimed. "But Tsuki~Chan loooves yoouuuu!!!" She exclaimed.

"Ugh how many times do I have to tell you we aren't dating!" Terona said. "Tsuki~chan knows Terona senpai loves her too! Don't say such cruel words!" Tsuki~Chan whined.

"Tsuki~Chan please." Terona said. "Tsuki~chan just want Terona to say she loves her back!" She exclaimed.

"Okay fine I do can you get off of me now?" Terona asked. "Tsuki~chan wants to hear Terona Senpai actually say I love you." She said.

"Okay I-I love you." Terona lightly blushed. "Yay!! Now Tsuki~Chan can replay it over and over again!!" She said.

"W-Wait what?!" Terona yelled. "Um! Nothing! Tsuki~Chan said nothing!!" She yelled.

"I swear to Shad himself if you don't tell me." Terona said. "Well, Tsuki~Chan recorded Terona senpai saying she loves her..." She said.

"Y-You did th-that?" Terona asked. "Only because Tsuki~Chan loves hearing Terona senpai saying she loves her!!" She said.

Terona blushed without noticing. "I-I um." She sputtered. "Tsuki~Chan loves terona senpai sooo much! And now Tsuki~Chan can hear Terona senpai say it back whenever she likes!!" She said.

Terona sighed. "O-OKay." She gave in. "Yay!!!" Tsuki~Chan gave terona a hug. Terona sighed and hugged back.

~~~

Devon was walking down the hallway looking down at his phone, using his backup earplugs to listen to Beyoncé.

With his eyes down and his ears plugged up he didn't even notice that Zeke and his werewolf gang walked in front of him, causing Devon to bump into the taller Werewolf.

"Watch where you're going, frosty." Zeke said. "O-Oh sorry.." Devon muttered, starting to walk past the three. "Hey! Where do you think you're going." Zeke grabbed Devon's shirt.

"I-I um w-was going to l-lunch." Devon stuttered, holding up his lunch bag. "Oh cool free lunch. Thanks Devon." Zeke snatched Devon's lunch bag from his hand.

"H-Hey g-give that back!" Devon exclaimed. "Nah, I think I'm going enjoy your trashy lunch." Zeke said.

"Th-There's n-nothing really in there p-please I didn't eat breakfast I-I'm hungry." Devon said. "I don't really care what you did or did not eat." Zeke said.

"G-Give me my lunch, o-or at least l-let me have the poopsi th-that's in there." Devon said. "No way, I'm gonna eat it. Or I might jus trash it." Zeke said.

"N-No please d-don't!" Devon exclaimed. "And who exactly is gonna stop me?" Zeke asked. Devon let out a small growl and tried to kick at the werewolf. "Give me my lunch!" He exclaimed again. Zeke dodged and kicked down Devon. He then picked him up and held him by his collar. He noticed how close their faces are and quickly threw him down and blushed.

Devon hit the ground with a thud, gasping for the air that was knocked out of his lungs. "Dude.. Is he dying?" One of the werewolves asked.

Devon wheezed and tried reaching for the lunch box that was in Zeke's hand. "Do you really want your lunch that bad?" Zeke asked.

Devon gasped for air as he snatched it from the werewolf's hand, unzipping it and grabbing an inhaler from it.

He put one end in his mouth, pressing down and inhaling. After he was done he just sat there breathing heavily in a panic. "...Oh.. Um.." Zeke said quietly before walking off, his posse following.