Chapter Fourteen~

Myla and Aiden were the second to arrive at lunch, the first being Alina, Devon, Zeke, and Tsuki~Chan who dragged Terona along. "Hey, guys!" Alina said.

"Hi." Myla said, sitting down. Blaze and Torch are next to enter the cafeteria. "Hi, guys!" Torch said. "Hey." Lucus said. "Hi!" Damien said as he walked up.

Alina started to sniff around in the air. "Oh my gosh, do you guys smell that?"

"Uh.. Smell what?" Devon asked. "Yeah, it smells really good." Myla said. "Ooh, yeah it does." Torch agreed. "What're you guys talking about?" Damien asked. "It does smell pretty good." Lucus said. "Wha?" Devon asked.

"Yeah.." Zeke said. "..I don't smell anything?" Aiden said. "Oooh right! Your guys's snooters don't work as good as ours." Alina said. "..Snooters?" Terona asked. "Uh yeah, this." Alina said and pointed at her snooter, otherwise know as nose.

"A nose?" Damien asked. "Snooter." Torch said. "We call it a nose." Terona said. "The smell though!! I think it's.. barbecued chicken. But not the cafeteria kind, y'know?" Alina said.

"Chicken? Huh." Devon said. "Yeah, and it smells like heaven." Torch said

"Oh Irene, it does." Lucus said. "Where the heck is it coming from?" Myla asked. "Do you guys wanna follow it?" Alina asked with a smirk. "Yes, definitely." Myla said.

Torch started to sniff through the air to find a lead in the smell. "I've got it! Over here!" He said. "Let's go!" Myla exclaimed. "Yay!" Alina exclaimed. Torch lead everyone towards where the scent came from. It led the to a classroom in which Myla kicked open the door. "Dang, Myla, you got a good kick." Alina said.

"Thanks! Myla exclaimed. The grouped ran into the room that held a couple of bags of the buckets of chicken and a small group of teachers with a mixture of shocked, scared, and confused faces.

Myla gasped. "It is chicken!" She exclaimed. "AAAAHH! I want some!" Torch exclaimed. "Me too!!" Alina exclaimed. "That.. looks.. Deliciooouuss.." Zeke said, almost starting to drool.

"It does!" Lucus exclaimed. "What are yall kids doin in here!?" asked one of the teachers. "We smelled chicken!" Myla exclaimed. "Its those werewolf kids again isnt it?" Another teacher dejectedly said. "EVERY TIME!!" a teacher yelled, starting to break into tears.

"So can we have some or what?" Zeke asked. "Yeah, please?" Myla asked. "No! Not again but after last time!" The teacher exclaimed. "WE WANT CHICKEEEEEEN!!!" Alina yelled. "TEACHERS RUNN." The teacher said. "GET THE CHICKENN!!" Torch yelled.

The teachers grabbed the bucket of chicken before running away, screaming. The group started running and chasing the teachers.

The teachers kept running as the werewolves followed while the humans and Meif'wa struggled to keep up. "They run so fast!" Devon exclaimed, panting. "Th-there goes my exercise for the day." Aiden said, out of breath.

"Ugghh I hate running." Terona groaned, though she wasn't out of breath.
Tsuki~Chan grabs Terona hand. "Terona sempai can keep up with her if Tsuki~chan holds her hand!" she said. "Um.. O-Okay." Terona said. "Do you guys have to act like that right now?" Aiden asked. "Maybe Myla should hold your hand so you can keep up, Aiden." Tsuki~chan said. "WHAT!?" Aiden exclaimed.

"Yeah, p-plus Tsuki~Chan and Terona are so cute together." Devon said, struggling to catch his breath. "Yeah, whatever." Aiden mumbled. Devon stopped running. "I-I'm gonna stop." He said. "Devon, are you okay??" Alina asked.

"Y-Yeah, I-I just need to c-catch my breath." Devon wheezed. "You wanna meet us in the cafeteria once we catch this chicken?" Alina asked.

Devon nodded and Damien went next to him. "I'll stay with him." He said. Alina nodded and continued to run after the teachers.

They continued to run after them until they trapped them in a corner. "Give us the chicken." Myla said. "No!" a teacher yelled. "Lucus get it!" Myla exclaimed. Lucus nodded and grabbed the bucket of chicken. "NOOOOO!!!! EVERY TIIIIME!! NOOO!!! MY CHICKEEEEEEEENNN!!!" A teacher sobbed.;

"Let's go to the cafeteria and eat!" Myla exclaimed. "Yeah!" Torch exclaimed. "Yay!! Chicken!!" Alina exclaimed.

The woofles went back to the cafeteria where everyone else was. "Hey guys." Damien said. "Heyy!" Alina exclaimed. "Weee got chickeen!!" Torch exclaimed. "Did you guys seriously steal that from the teacher?" Terona asked. "Technically we asked first." Torch said. "You weren't scared?" Damien asked. "No! We aren't chickens." Alina said. Lucus groaned. "I knew she was gonna say that." He said.

"Haha, good one! You're really funny." Torch said. Alina started to lightly blush. "Thanks! It's in the genes." she said. "But you're wearing a skirt." Torch said and chuckled. Alina giggled at Torchs joke. Tsuki~chan all of a sudden started squealing.

"Gah, Tsuki~Chan, wha?" Terona asked. "A new shiiiiippppp!!!!!!!!" Tsuki~chan squealed. "A ship?" Terona asked. "Here we go again." Devon said. "OOOH! I NEED A SHIP NAAAME!!!" Tsuki~chan yelled. "How about the s.s what the heck is going on?" Terona asked. "Nooo, Terona sempai!!" Tsuki~chan whined. "Maybe Talina? YEAH. TAlINA!!" she exclaimed.

"We'll tell you later Terona." Devon said. "Aw that is adorable." Damien said. "Damien kun, don't you think it's OTP!!" Tsuki~chan asked. Damien smiled and nodded. "Squeee!!!! Awwweeeee!!!!!!!" Tsuki~Chan squealed. "Ts-Tsuki~chan!! What are you talking about!?" Alina exclaimed. "Why are we talking about boats again?" Torch asked. "You never learn." Lucus said.

Torch could only respond with an extremely confused expression. "She doesn't mean boats." Devon said. "Then... Then what does she mean??" Torch asked, very, very, confused. "UGH, Torch kun! What Tsuki~chan means is-" Tsuki~chan started to say. "I got it! You mean packages! I'm right, right?" Torch asked.

"No, she means two people who should be together." Devon said, interlocking his fingers. "...Like.. in a relationship together?" Torch asked. "YES! Tskui~chan means ship like relationSHIP ship!! Does Torch kun get it now?" Tsuki chan asked. "OOOOOOOOOH. OH... Oh... oh....oh. WAIT WHAT!?" Torch exclaimed. "SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" Tsuki~chan squealed.

"Awe, it's still adorable!" Damien exclaimed. "Damien!!" Alina exclaimed. "I'm confused.. I didn't know Alina and I were already in a relationship.." Torch said. "We-we're not yet! Wait- what do mean 'already'!?" Alina exclaimed "Wha-what do you mean 'yet'!?" torch exclaimed.

"Okayokayokay, let's just pause here a moment and sort everything out." Devon said. "Yeah, I'm also kind of confused too.." Aiden said. "Trust me, I am too." Terona said.

"Torch, a ship means that they SHOULD be together, not that they are." Devon. "OOH! O-ok, I think i get it for reals this time." Torch said.

"Okay, cool." Devon said. "Can-can I just get some of the chicken?" Alina asked. Lucus nodded and slid the bucket over to her. Alina grabbed a couple pieces of chicken and started to eat them while wishing she wasn't in her current situation.

Myla grabbed her second piece and chomped it clean. "Irene, that stuff is sooo good." She said. "I-is it really?" Aiden asked. "Yes, I need to know where they got this." Myla said. "You could chase them down the halls again and ask." Aiden said. "Yeah but who knows when they'll have more." Myla said. "I... I was kidding.." Aiden said. "Oh, sorry." Myla said. "Its.. its-uh.. Fine.." Aiden said.

"Mm.. Well okay." Myla said.