Chapter Thirteen~

Alina and Devon walked into school. Alina started to sniff in the air and then lead to sniffing Devon. "Uh.. Alina what're you doing?" Devon asked. "Huh? Oh! Sorry, Devon. It's just you smell... weird." Alina said.

"How? I took a shower this morning." Devon said. "No, it's not that. It's more like you kinda smell like... Zeke?" Alina said.

"Wha? That's weird, was it because I was hanging out with him at lunch yesterday?" Devon asked. "I mean you didn't spend that much time with him and you didn't like touch or anything. I don't think his scent would have rubbed off on you." Alina said.

"Then why would I smell like him?" Devon asked. "I don't know. Unless he- No way!" Alina exclaimed. "What?" Devon asked. "No way! Wait I want to get a confirmation with Lucus, cause he's super smart, before I tell you." Alina said.

"Tell me what? You can't just leave me on a cliffhanger like this!" Devon exclaimed. "Noo! I can't yet! He's right over there with Torch! Come on!" Alina exclaimed running towards Lucus.

"Hm? Oh hey Alina, Devon." Lucus said.
"Hey, guys!" Torch said. "Hi! Anyway, smell him!!" Alina exclaimed. "Uh, what?" Lucus asked. "I'm still confused!" Devon exclaimed."Just let them smell you!!" Alina yelled.

Torch went in a sniffed Devon. "That smells like.." he started. Lucus sniffed him too. "Zeke?" He asked. "Yeah! But why?" Torch asked. "Wait.. Devon have you had any contact with him since yesterday?" Lucus asked. "No.." Devon said and Lucus gasped.

"Oh my Irene!" He exclaimed. "EEE!! Does this mean what I think it means!?" Alina asked. "Devon do you realize what this means?" Lucus asked. "No! Someone please explain this to me!" Devon exclaimed. "Zeke marked you!" Lucus said.

"...WHAT?!" Devon yelled. "EEEE!! He wants to have pups with you!!!!!" Alina squealed. Devon covered his mouth to hold in a scream. Once he calmed down he spoke: "B-But w-we're in h-high school." He squeaked. "Oh my Irene, you're right! He hasn't even asked you out yet!!" Alina said.

"Tsuki~Chan thinks Devon kun should ask Zeke kun to come to our cafe group date!!!" Tsuki~Chan exclaimed. "OH MY IRENE WHERE DID YOU COME FROM!?"

"..Where did she come from, I didn't hear her approach?" Lucus asked. "Tsuki~Chan is everywhere but nowhere." Tsuki~Chan said. "Tsuki~Chan, please never do that again." Alina said. "Yeah, yeah. But the cafe date and hashtag Zevon!!!" Tsuki~Chan exclaimed.

Devon blushed. "I-I mean I was planning o-on asking him anyways but I-I don't know." He said. "Ask him!! Ask him!!" Tsuki~Chan exclaimed.

"O-Okay does anyone kn-know where he is?" Devon asked. "I think he was in the werewolf class classroom." Torch said. "C-Can someone go with me?" Devon asked. "I'll go with you." Alina said. "Oooh! Tsuki~Chan wants to come with!!" Tsuki~Chan exclaimed.

"Th-Thanks guys." Devon said before the three walked off towards the werewolf classroom. When they get to the werewolf class classroom they see Zeke sitting at a desk. A couple of werewolves came up to him and they could hear a little bit of what they said.

"Alone again?" One of them asked. "No. For your information I came here to take a nap." Zeke said."Oh really?" The werewolf asked, placing his hand on the table. "Uh. Yeah." Zeke said, shoving the werewolf's hand off of his desk.

"Watch it." The werewolf spat. "I'd say the same to you." Zeke said. The werewolf growled. "You're lucky we're not in the mood to cause a lot of conflict today." He said. "Or you're just scared." Zeke said. "I'm not scared of you." The wolf said.

"That's a lot of talk I hear, buddy." Zeke said. Or as Alina would say: A lot of bork and no bite. (☝︎ ՞ਊ ՞)☝︎

"So?" The wolf asked. "All I'm saying is you can say what you want but that doesn't prove a thing, scaredy cat." Zeke said.