Chapter Three~

Also would like to point out we made up a lot of the werewolf stuff, but that's in later chapters soo

"Okay and remember, no talking to the juniors or seniors, they might try and get you to do something stupid." Xavier told his little sister, Alex as he led her down the hallway. "But if they try to, just tell them you're related to me and they'll back off." He said. Alex nodded. "Okay, I will!" She said.

Xavier smiled. "That's what I like to hear, if you have any questions text me." He said. "Got it." Alex said and ran off.

"If anyone hurts her I'll break their spine.." Xavier muttered under his breath.. "Woah there, Mr. Overprobrobro." teased Rose.

"You know how I get with her, she's my baby sister and I want to protect her." Xavier said. "Hahah, I know and its really cute." Rose said.

Xavier chuckled. "Thanks.. So I was thinking you could come over to my house this weekend, y'know, if you can sneak past your dad." He said. "Definitely, I'll just tell him i'm going to a study group or something." Rose said.

"Great.. So whatcha wanna do at my house.. My parents won't be there." Xavier said. "If you're thinking what i'm thinking.." Rose said.

Xavier wrapped an arm around Rose's waist. "I think that we are thinking very similar things." He said. "I guess we'll find out exactly what each other is thinking when I get to your house tonight, won't we." Rose said.

Xavier smirked. "Yes we well." He said.

Devon walked around the corner. "Oh! There you are Rose, whatcha doin?" He asked. "Ugh, none of your business, Devon." Rose said.

"Geez, I just wanna know what you're doing.." Devon paused to look up at Xavier. "Who's the edgelord?" He asked.

"Who do you think you're talking to, twerp, you're dad is a literal emo wannabe." Xavier said. "H-Hey!" Devon yelled. "Speaking of which, Devon I saw you being bullied by your little werewolf boyfriend." Rose said.

"He's not my boyfriend! He's literally hated me since fifth grade." Devon snapped. "But, you guys are so cute together." Rose cooed.

"No! That's a whole bunch of nope right there! Remember that time he beat me up? And now that he's stronger AND the alpha he'll probably send all of the werewolves after me!" Devon exclaimed.

"Devon! Don't you know, if he's mean to you that means he likes you." Rose said. Devon crossed his arms. "Does your boyfriend punch you in the face?" He asked. "Only with his lips." Rose said.

"Ew! That's gross." Devon said. Xavier shrugged. "Nah, it's hot." He said. "Haha, maybe if you found someone that would actually wanna date you, you'd understand." Rose said.

"Whatever, Dad said I can't date till I'm sixteen anyways, plus I don't need to date someone." Devon said. "That's probably just an excuse because you can't find anyone who likes you." Rose said.

"Oh hush." Devon said, pouting. "Ha ha! I knew it. Maybe you should go find wolfwere dude before he starts going out with Alina." Rose said.

"Leave Alina out of this!" Devon exclaimed. Roses' eyes widened for a quick second, shocked. "Woah, calm down it was a joke, Devon." Rose said.

Devon sighed. "She's my best and only friend, I get defensive over her.." He said. "I'm sorry.." "It's fine, Devon. I guess I went a little too far there." Rose said.

"I'm.. Gonna go to the gym.. The clubs are in there so.." Devon said before rushing off. "See ya around I guess." Rose said.

~~~

Ashley walked down the hallway next to her brother. "This is exciting, being sophomores and all." She said. "Yeah, I guess so." Dean said, looking down at her phone.

"You're such a downer, I think popularity has gone to your head." Ashley said. "Dude, more freshmen means more girls to fawn over me." Dean said.

"You have a girlfriend." Ashley pointed out. "Yeah, I know that. Why don't you tell all of those girls that love me so much that I have a girlfriend." Dean said.

"I'll tell every girl who approaches you that you peed when you saw the Easter Bunny at the mall." Ashley said. "DUDE!" Dean yelled.

"And that it was two years ago." Ashley said "You wouldn't dare." Dean said. "Try me." Ashley replied. "Say anything about the time I wet my tighty whities and I'll tell everyone about your Harry Styles poster in your bathroom. And Irene knows how loud you be singing in the shower. Africa can probably hear you." Dean said.

Ashley blushed in embarrassment. "Y-You're not even allowed in my bathroom what the heck?!" She exclaimed. "Mine just happened to be broken one day and I decided to use yours." Dean smirked.

"Why are we related?" Ashley asked. "I thought you took biology class, Ashley?" Dean said. "That was a rhetorical question!" "Jeez, Ashley, learn how to take a joke." Dean said.

"Just shut up." Ashley mumbled. "Haha." Dean laughed. A bunch of girls from all grades come up to Dean, fawning over him. "Welp, looks like the parade of females has appeared." Dean said.

"He has a girlfriend!" Ashley yelled at the girls. The girls all groaned and walked away. "Thanks, I guess." Dean said.

"You're welcome, it's not like you want Becky to think you're cheating." Ashley said. "Of course not. But speaking of dating when are you gonna get a boyfriend?" Dean asked.

"Pfft, when they make Minecraft 2." Ashley laughed. "Haha! So you're planning to just be forever alone?" Dean asked.

"Not all alone.. Ima have some puppies and stuff." Ashley said. "♪All by myself♪." Dean sang.

"Don't make me slap you." Ashley said. "Haha, sure you will, Mrs. Styles." Dean said. Ashley sighed dreamily. "I wish.." She said. "Ewww! Gross!" Dean exclaimed.

"But he's so hot!" Ashley said with metaphorical starts in her eyes. "Yo. That's so disgusting. Please stop. It's weirding me out." Dean said.

"Then stay out of my room and bathroom." Ashley said. "You know what? Maybe I will." Dean said. "Good, by the way I found this under your bed." Ashley said before tossing dean a dirty magazine. "WHAT THE HECK! TH-THATS NOT MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Dean screeched. "It was under your bed." Ashley said. "What if I told dad about it?"

"I told you that's not mine!" Dean yelled. "But you wouldn't dare tell dad about that." He whispered threateningly. "Try me bud." Ashley threatened. "Tell anyone about this and I will read your whole entire diary on the entercom." Dean said.

Ashley gasped. "No!! Not my fanfics about DaddyStyles!!" She yelled. "Ew. gross. I cannot believe you just said that out loud. But yes! I will read each and every syllable!" Dean exclaimed. "Th-Those are very private!" Ashley exclaimed. "And so are the items that happen to be in my room." Dean said.

"Okay! How about we just stay out of each other's room?" Ashley asked. "That sounds perfect." Dean said. "Deal." Ashely's replied.