Chapter Two~

((We would just like to point out that some written parts in this story will be based off of some events that Happened in Aphmau's series, so yeah, just based off of scenes that already happened in PDH aka continuity))

Zeke sat down on the little bench near the window, Devon's phone in his hand. "Come on, Alpha!" One of his friends exclaimed. "Turn it on, there has to be some sort of embarrassing secrets in there!" The other said. Zeke turned the phone on to see that Devon was listening to Beyonce. "What the fudge." He asked. One Of his friends laughed. "Irene, that kid is a loser!" He exclaimed. "Does he have a password on his phone?" He asked.

Zeke pressed the home button and nodded. "He's such a loser it's prolly something like Beyonce." Zeke said, typing in that name. Sure enough it worked, revealing the last app he was on, Neko Atsume. Zeke went to his home screen to snoop through his apps. Normal stuff like netflix, spotify, youtube.

Zeke went to the games and almost bursted out laughing, My little horsies, LPS, Dumb Ways to Die, Minecraft and word cookies. "Oh, my Irene, this loser plays My little horsies?" Zeke asked. "He's so gay!" One of his friends exclaimed. Zeke slightly blushss. "Ha! I know right? Heh." He murmbled.

"Dude are you blushing?" His friend asked. "He probably caught a glimpse of that new hot girl, I think she's a werewolf.. Alpha you should totally make her the female Alpha!" The other said.

"Uh HAHA Yeah!! Totally!! I definitely will! Since the last female alpha graduated last year." Zeke said. "Yes!" The friend exclaimed. "But wait isn't she friends with that loser?" He asked. Alina stomps over to the wolfwere posse super mad-like. "Oh snap here she comes, Alpha, are you gonna ask her out?" The friend asked. "Dude, I-I can't do tha-" Zeke is interrupted. "Hey, punk, Give back Devon's phone." She said.

One of Zeke's friends stepped in front of him and spoke up. "Don't talk to our Alpha like that!" He growled. Alina growled and knock him out of her way. "I don't care who this jerk is. Hand over the phone or I'll. Handle. You." She said. The other friend mumbled: "I'm sure he wouldn't mind that." "Hey!" Zeke yelled. "Fine." Alina punches Zeke in the guts and snatches Devons phone. Zeke tumbled over for a moment and stood back up. He tried to throw a punch at Alina but she kicked him through a window. Zeke screamed and fell, landing in a rose bush.

"Woah! She threw Alpha out of the window! She must be his Alpha female!" One of the friends yelled. "Hmph, that takes care of business." Alina said before sassily walking away from the werewolves.

~~~

Lucus sat near the media center, reading from a book. A couple of punk werewolves walked up to him. "Hey, Omega!" One of them yelled. "You'll never be a real werewolf! YOu choose to hide your ears and tail!"

"Amd werewolves don't read!" The other yelled, snatching the book from Lucus. "Hey! Give that back! You may not want to be intelligent but I do!" Lucus yelled. "Are you even strong enough to get it back fro me?" One of them asked. Lucus stands up and snatches his book back. He was surprisingly taller than the werfooles being mean to him. "Why don't you go bully someone as stupid as you?" He asked.

"Fine.." One of them said, looking over to a short boy walking down the hall. He had dirty blonde hair, cerulean eyes and tannish skin. "Hey!" One of the werewolves yelled at him.

Lucus sits back down on the bench, opening his book again. The assumed freshman walked over. "Yes?" He asked, his voice high pitched in a cute way. "What's your name?" The werewolf asked. "D-Damien Ro'Maeve-Zvhal." He replied. "Hah! You're a Ro'Maeve!" One of them yelled. "W-Well yeah.." Damien said. "Isn't you're whole family filled with a bunch a gay dudes? I bet you homos have a lot of daddy issues." The werewolf said.

"H-Hey I-I'll have you know that m-my dads are still t-together and so are m-my uncles!" Damien stuttered out. The werewolf pushed him to the floor "You're so disgusting I bet you're gay too." Lucus can't stand the harassment he has been hearing any longer. He jumped up and stomped over to Damien and werewolves.

"What do you want, Omega?" The werewolf asked, watching as the other kicked Damien. "For you to leave this kid alone." Lucas punched down the werewolf.

The other two backed away. "Woah dude." One of them said. "No need to be rash about anything we were just messing around." He said. Lucus held his hand out to Damien and he took it, pulling himself up. "Th-Thanks.." He muttered. "No, problem. You can call me anytime any werewolfves try to mess with you, Kay." Lucus asked.

"O-Okay." Damien stuttered. Alina ran over to the scene. "Hey, is there trouble over here?" She asked. "I-I don't think there is anymore.." Damien muttered. "Are you sure? I thought I heard some RUFF housing over here." Alina said.

Damien covered his mouth to hide in a laugh, while Lucus only rolled his eyes. Alina giggled at her own joke before settling back down. "So, you guys are alright then?"

"I'm alright I guess.." Damien looked up at Lucus. "Are you?" He asked. "Yeah, I'm good, I'm good. Handling those guys are no problem."

Damien smiled up at the taller male. "It's good you're okay." He said "Well, I think it's better that you're okay." Lucus said.

"Th-Thank you." Damien said, putting his hand in his pocket. "Heh, no problem." Lucas said. "Well I gotta get going I had a little purrroblem I had to fix. I'll see ya guys around?" Alina

"Yeah, definitely." Damien said. "Pawesome! Hehe!" Alina said a ran off. Damien laughed. "Haha, cat puns.." he said. "Yeah, no, puns. Are. Evil."

Damien gasped in a fake dramatic manner. "What?! They are not." He said. "Dude, if you had to live with a walking dad joke AND pun machine I'd think you'd understand." Lucus said. "No no, I live with a walking dad joke don't get me wrong, I understand but I actually think they're kinda funny." Damien said. "Oooh, no, oooh no. You find those actually funny?"

"Yeah kinda, it's good to have some cheesy comic relief after dealing with my brother all day." Damien said. "Oh, you have a brother?" Lucus asked. "Yup! Identical twins." Damien said. "Oh, man, that sounds so cool!"

"Uh uh.. No no, it's literally the worst, since we look exactly the same he pins him getting in trouble on me, sometimes our dads get us mixed up and it creates confusion." Damien said. "Ehh, that's crazy. Why would he do something like that?" Lucus asked.

"I don't know, I think he's actually crazy.. Uh that's him over there actually." Damien said pointing to Aiden who was leaning up against the lockers. "Woah, he looks just like you." Lucus said.

"Told ya, people think I'm lying sometimes." Damien said. "How could anyone think someone as cute as you could be lying? -oh wait," Lucus caught himself before going on.

Damien felt his cheeks heat up. "Wh-Wha?" He asked. "Heh, well.. You are pretty smol." Lucus said.

"H-Hey I'm not that smol." Damien said. Lucus playfully ruffles Damien's hair. Damien blushed again and put his hair back to his neat style. The bell rang. "I'll um.. See you later?" Damien asked? "Yeah! Of course." Lucus said.

"Bye!" Damien exclaimed before running off.