Elton

How he proposes!

A pic of Elton just cos :)

 I woke up to Elton shaking me, "What is it baby?" I asked, opening my eyes to look at him, "I want you to do something for me

I woke up to Elton shaking me, "What is it baby?" I asked, opening my eyes to look at him, "I want you to do something for me." He said, smiling at me, "What? What couldn't have waited until I got up?" I asked, sitting up and fixing my hair a little, I shoved it into a messy bun and then got out of bed. "What?" I asked again since he hadn't answered me the first time. "Close your eyes and Corey, since you trust him the most besides me, will take you down stairs." I glared at him but agreed, what was he planning? Corey put the blindfold on me, and I was kind of nervous, with all the pranks going on you couldn't be too sure anymore. After a couple of minutes of waiting, Corey was helping me down the stairs, he almost let me trip about 10 times, how kind of him. "God this better not be a prank." I mumbled and Corey chuckled to himself. He removed the blindfold, and there was a long red ribbon, leading all around the house. "What the?" I asked, looking back at Corey who was backing away and said, "Read the notes as you go." Utterly confused I did what I was told, I walked slowly, following the ribbon as instructed, and opened note after note as I went round the whole house.

(Each line is a different note btw)

You are my best friend

You are my girlfriend

You make me laugh

You make me smile

You make me happy

You almost make me complete

I have something to say

To complete me

I need to ask you a question

The ribbon stopped and turned into a big red bow, and then rose petals were leading outside. I opened the door and they carried on, until it finally ended at Elton, who was down on one knee. My hands went straight to my mouth as I saw everyone standing behind him in a line, all smiling at me, they were holding up a sign that was saying, "Will you marry me?" Elton asked he was wearing a shirt, tie and a blazer on his top half and shorts on the bottom, my classic Elton. I was speechless, all I could do was nod my head, he took my breath away. He slipped the ring onto my finger and everyone cheered as we kissed, it was long and filled with passion, that I never wanted to end. I pulled away and whispered, "Yes." Now that i had found my voice again, and the guys congratulated us. "But you couldn't have let me get dressed first?" I asked and everyone laughed at that, I was wearing Elton's sweat pants and a t-shirt with my hair in a messy bun with no make up on or anything. "Why? You look perfect." I blushed and he wrapped his arms around my waist again, pulling me close, I let my arms hang around his neck loosely. "Damn, I never knew Elton could be so romantic." Joked Colby, I laughed too and we rested our foreheads against each other. "I love you." I mumbled, I felt him smile as he kissed my forehead, "I love you too y/n."

A/N

Short but sweet, hope you liked it and if you have any requests for any of the guys, leave them below!

Byee!