Chapter 3: First Day

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, it's actually kind of weird when you think about it. Nobody I know has sensitivity through their hair. It's actually kind of strange." He said.

It was silent for a couple of minutes.

I broke it.

I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Well," I started. "that just means you're special." I said, looking directly into his gold eyes.

His eyes widened.

Then he smiled.

"Yeah, I guess it does."

The door opened, making clanging sounds.

"Oh, hello Aoba!" said a man in overalls and glasses.

"Morning Boss." Aoba said, waving. "Who's this?" he asked, looking at me. "This is (Y/n), she's going to be working here for now on." Aoba said.

"Ah, she's beautiful. You chose right, Aoba!" He said, smiling.

Aoba and I blushed and looked away from each other.

"We're not dating, sir." I said.

He walked in the back room.

I sighed.

"So, what can I do?"

"You can work with me, beside me. Like an assistant." he said. "Like when I'm in the back room, you can pick up the phone and get information for me."

"OK. Seems easy." I said.

"Why don't you try?" He said, smiling.

"U-Um..OK." I said nervously.

I've done delivery before, so why am I so goddamn nervous!!?

The phone rang.

"Go ahead." Aoba said.

I nodded.

I picked up the phone and put it up to my ear.

"Thank you for calling Junk Shop Mediocrity, how can we help you today?"

(Aoba's POV)

I sat down in the desk chair next to me as I watched (Y/N) make a delivery.

Ren sat up on the stool that was in the room.

"Yeah....uh-huh.....Alright, all we need is a credit card number and the address." she said, taking out a pen and paper.

She scribbled a couple things on the paper.

"Alright, we'll be sure to have it ready for ya. Thank you for shopping. Bye." she said, and put the phone down.

She sighed and leaned back in the chair.

"That was great!" I said, high-fiving her. "What do we need?" I asked.

(Y/N) looked at the paper. "Do you know if we have some of these bolts, the S type?" she asked.

She is so cute.

"Uh yeah. I believe we do." I said.

She smiled and went in the back room.

She looked around in shelves and found a box that had bolts in it.

That gave me time to look at her.

She was amazing!

Her beautiful (H/l) (H/c) hair, her dazzling (E/c) eyes, her strong figure, her nice wide hips and and thighs. Even her chest was amazing, her curves, her face, not gonna lie, her butt was nice too.

I blushed at a mere thought of her.

Ren seemed to notice, even for an Allmate, he can notice my flustered state.

"Aoba, think you can help her out?" Ren said.

I looked at her, she seemed to be struggling to get the box from the shelf.

I walked in and saw that the box was about to fall from the self.

(Y/n)!! Watch out!!" I warned, I ran in and pushed her out of the way from getting crushed, with me on top of her.

(Y/n's POV)

When I opened my eyes, I saw that me and Aoba were in a very...awkward position. His legs on each side of me, his head right above mine, and his hand on my......

Boob.

"Aoba!" I said, smacking him across the cheek. I quickly got up from our position, flustered as al hell.

Little did I know, 3 little kids watched the entire thing.

"Oh my god Aoba, you have a girlfrind?"

"You touched her boob!"

"Are you two dating?" They all asked, causing Aoba and I to blush.

"No, we're not dating!" Aoba shouted, blushing as red as can be.

I chuckled a small bit and decided to tease them.

I grabbed Aoba's wrist and put it his hand on my breast.

I looked at me with wide eyes.

The 3 kids screamed and ran out of the store.

Aoba retracted is his hand.

"What the hell? Did you just-" I shut him up by putting a finger up to his lips.

He finally got quiet.

Then, we laughed.

His laugh was so cute.

We stopped laughing for a couple seconds and then he got up, he held out his hand for me to take, I gladly took it and he hoisted me up to my feet.

"Thanks for scarring those kids." He said.

I smiled.

"No problem Aoba-san. I'm glad my boobs could help!" We both laughed and continued working.

I'd have to say.

Today was probably the best first work day!

__________________________________

Yay!! Another successful chapter!!

Hope you all enjoyed!

Bye!

Jayden/TheFanGirl2003❤💖

~