The Girl In The Attic [Chapter 3]

C H A P T E R T H R E E: O N E

After countless days of medications, Checkups and exercise the doctor said I was free to go home. He had hand me a Ziploc bag with my must take medications. I hated to take pills and liquid medication it makes me feels like I want to vomit but as you know you have to take them so you can live a little bit longer. I hadn’t phone James or Amiria because I wanted to see how things were at home. I know mom have been release while I was in the hospital but she never came and visit me. I feel so lonely and scared.

My mother has really changed. She was the woman who could stand on her own two feet but now she was lost and broken also engraved in my father’s trap of abuse. Why I’m I still calling him father, he doesn’t deserve that title anymore.

Its funny how life is, it makes you happy, sad, worried, shock, disappointed and most of all weak but in the end it’s the only thing that we keep grasping for. How strange is that? I watch as the taxi turn into my community. I didn’t want him to drop me off exactly at the front of the house so I ask him to stop at another house which was just two houses away from mine. I paid the man and thank him and got out. I watch as he made a u-turn and drove out waving to me.

I took a deep breath and started to walk towards my house. It was early in the morning and no one was out. So I cut through the back of the house and walked along the grass path until I reach the front of my house. I took a deep, clasping the Ziploc bag under my arm and stare at the pale white house. It didn’t have any fancy look; it was just simple and sophisticated look. It had medium side windows with grills on the inside. They were two big one at the front patio and lawn was dry and flaky. Cut grass was all over also with numerous leaves that fell on the ground, that look like a carpet an ugly one.

At first the house was like heaven on the inside and hell on the outside but now it was the other way around, hell on the inside and heaven on the outside. I took another deep breath letting out a long sigh as I walk up to the door and opened it to find it quiet and empty. As soon as I walk in everything came flashing back to me, the night when I got rape by my own father and his friends. I won’t leave Dean out of this; I was defiantly going to do something about him. Mr. Deed as report my raping incident and the police have came and checked but they got her they said it was empty and the house was clean as a whistle.  

I walked up to my room to find in a neat condition my bed was spread and the room clean. Like nothing had happen. I place the Ziploc bag in one of my top drawer and took a look around the room again. I sat on my bed as tears start to form in my eyes. When was all this coming to an end? I wondered. I really need to get my sister out of that attic. That’s one thing I promise myself to do.

It’s a pity she doesn’t know that she know life outside of the attic is horrible and in a disaster especially in this house. Everything as change, the loving caring father that we use to have is gone. The caring brother is not so caring anymore and the loving mother is lost and broken. She have been locked in the Attic for eleven years, eleven years of her life have been missing. I wish she knew that she was bit safe from life. And I promise that I’ll get her out of the attic no matter what.  

I KNOW IT'S SHORT, BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT..BIANNCA P.O.V. IS COMING IN NEXT CHAPTER~