The GIrl In The Attic [Chapter 2]

C H A P T E R T W O : O N E

                  (Please Note Biannca’s Point of view won’t come in until Chapter four)

 The school yard was filled with people from one end to another. A few persons were sitting on the grass, boys on the walls and cheerleaders practicing cheers and drooling over the basketball captain. Nerds were drowning their minds in notebooks like they had a big test coming up in the next half hour.

A few couples, were making out and didn’t give a damn give they were been watch and few teachers were flirting with one another and others were staring out of space while sipping a bottle of water. 

It was Friday and teachers hardly done anything in class. Everyone think Friday was a special day to be carefree forgets about the stress of the week. I wish I was like them. but unfortunately it’s not like that My crush hardly notice me, my friends are always at club meeting ones that I have no interest in and I was all alone to the empty classroom with my diary over filled mind.

Everything was still the same. Dad still beats mom and continue to torture Biannca which get me upset every time I hear her screaming.  I blink my eyes twice so that I wouldn’t cry and let anyone come and see me. I glance out the window where I saw dean and Amber making out and Dean doing stuff to her what I know about but never experience it. He kiss her all over, from her lips to her neck and her breast, they were fasten to the wall below and doing their  thing like the world was going to end.

How could Dean be so happy?, How could he do things that make him happy and doesn’t care what’s going on in the family?, How could he be so carefree when dad’s around and stand to watch dad beat the hell out of his own mother?,  And then behind dad back he’s so sad, calm and a good Samaritan ?. He could he be so complicated and moody. I miss the old him, the one that use to play and laugh with me and tell me all his secrets and what I need to know about boys knowing how inexperience I was.

I quickly shift my gaze towards the flower garden as I saw Dean glance up at me, while kissing Amber who was lost in pleasure. Within a minute he moved out of my sight and went further into the corner where I couldn’t see him. I glance at empty book page of my diary and started to write.

Broken

Broken away from a love that was supposed to be there

Broken away from a mother who is hurt and scattered

Broken away from a brother who I assume is lost at his own pace

Broken away from a sister who I hardly got to know

Broken…

“Gianna” said a voice from behind me. I quickly closed my diary and turn to see my crush standing looking at me.

“Yes” I said almost choking my word and blushing like hell.