Costume Party (1/2)

Start from the beginning

It was Saturday night. The night of the party. John was almost done dressing up. Alexander wasn't in the dorm, because he still went with the "super secret costume" thing,  so he was dressing up at Herc and Laf's dorm. Also, he tried to convince John -once more- into buying some founding father costume,  this time it didn't work, so he just decided himself for a regular vampire costume.

Just when he picked up his phone from the charger, he heard a knock on the door.

"Yo dude, it's Herc, can I come in?" He instantly walked to the door and opened it. "Waddup, you ready or what? " the dark skinned asked happily. He was wearing a yellow shirt, some jeans and his gray beanie. Also they were some metalic thick bracelets in both his wrists.

"And who are you supposed to be, dude? " John asked, going out of the dorm and locking the door behind him.

"I'm Luke Cage, Count Dorkula" the taller boy mocked his friend.

He rolled his eyes and started talking as they walked out of the building.  " Where's Laf and Alex?"

"They are supposed to meet us at the party. " Was the only thing Hercules said before the kept walking in silence.

A few blocks from the dorm buildings there was lights and loud music. The party was being thrown at the biggest fraternity on campus. As the two boys made their way inside, John was already feeling sick.

There was people dancing and sweating and doing... Things. He definitely regretted coming, but he really couldn't just let Alex down.

"Yo, can you see any of them?!" He almost yelled over the loud music, turning his head to where Herc was supposed to be.

Keyword: Supposed.

He found himself in the middle of a group of high and drunk people.

Awesome. Wow. 

The curly haired freckled boy sighed. He took his phone and dialed Alex's number. One ring. Two rings. Five rings. Nothing.

He decided to walk around and find a place where he could sit and wait to see if he spotted any of his friends. There was a little couch in the middle of a common room. It was nice, if it wasn't of course for a couple making out over it in one of the corners.

As he walked nearer he could see it was two girls. Peggy Schuyler in a Catwoman costume and some other chick dressed as somesort of Betty Boop. John laughed at the image. They both were probably way too drunk to even remember the next day. He sat on the other corner and took his phone once again. It was barely 9:32 pm and he was already tired to be there. He was playing on his phone when someone tapped his shoulder.

He looked up and there was a guy with a Hawaiian sort of costume. He had seen him before but he couldn't put a name on his face.

"Hey!" John smiled awkwardly waving at him.

"Hey!" The guy smiled too "You're Laurens, correct?"

John frowned slightly but nodded. He didn't know if he really should, but he did anyways. "Yes. And you are? "

"Oh, I'm Charles. But I'm really not here to mingle, buddy. There's a friend of yours that's waiting for you in the kitchen. " The guy -Charles- pointed to a corner of the house where there was all kinds of beverages over the counter.

"Uh, okay... " John looked at his phone to see if there was any messages of any of his friends, but his screen was deserted. "Do you know the na-" He started talking, looking up, but 'Charles' was gone.

Does everyone here just casually desapears? Or is just when he talked to them?

Standing from his seat, he walked towards the kitchen to see if there was actually someone he knew there.

Oh, but did he knew him. It was Alexander Hamilton. The boy he was head over heels for.

Eating Elizabeth Schuyler's face.

____________

Holaaaaaa!
So this is my first one-shot book and yeah..

Sorry if it's kinda crappy xD I just started.

Thanks for reading <3

Remember you are lovely.      

                 •Ely