ANNABETH POV

We all were sitting by our parents statue
thinking what would be so special for us.

Jason was talking to Piper. Hazel was still uncomfortable with being this high in air.
Frank was trying his best to keep her calm.Leo was making something from something I don't even have a idea what was it.

I was sitting alone .

These were the only moments when I sometimes miss Percy. I think we would have listened him once.

But he deserved it.

I th....

My train of thoughts were blasted off by opening of door.

But the bad part was they were not gods.

Jason being prince of Olympus asked " Who are you ? How can you enter here like this."

They didn't answer and kept walking

"Hey stop right there." Frank shouted.

We could see the guards of the door were lying on the door.

This time Piper asked with her charmspeak " Stop there and tell me who are all of you?"

They still didn't stop but one guy in golden red robe said " Nice try Daughter of Aphrodite."

After reaching the centre they all stopped.

There were six People.

One guy in meta black robe standing in front , I think he was the leader.

Just beside him one step behind was another guy with creamy white robe and opposite to him was the golden robe guy.

One step behind them two girls one in dark brown and one in bluish white.

Last one was a guy who was many steps behind them and was wearing bluish green , colour of sea  robe.

Last one  gave a stare from under the hood  at me before stopping behind the others.

Jason was already  ready with his sword out.

Thunder was already rumbling over our head.

Everyone was ready with their weapons out and everyone looked at me for a second for command.

I nodded.

Jason threw a bolt at them.

It hit them straight. The place where they were standing was full of dust and we cannot actually make out why happened exactly.

When dust went away  we could see them still standing in the same formation with only one girl who was in bluish white robe was standing in front.

"Huh.. that was like a ant biting me." She said.

I think I heard that sound before. I just cannot put the finger on it.

And these robes...... I remember them.

Before I could say a thing, the last guy of the group was having water swirl around him.

" No need" their captain said and I knew exactly who was he.

I wanted to write this moment when i started writing this story.

Wow
.
..
I was so excited for this.

I don't know why but I was.

And you must be thinking... HEY YASH NUMBER OF VOTES ON LAST CHAPTER IS  NOT 20 YET AND STILL YOU UPDATED.

So yeah I did  coz I wanna finish this story and don't wanna leave in between.

N second reason I think I over asked for the votes....

So from now vote if you liked or just leave.

Comment for any advice..

One more thing...If you guys have read my another book " PERCY JACKSON, Betrayed and Amnesia" then please tell me if I should leave it for adoption
.. n tell me if you want....I know what i wanna write about that story just i don't think i can finish it up....

So yeah PM me if you want that book...