Chapter 20

I may or may not have done a face-ish reveal in my random stuff book

     ~3rd P.O.V. As seen from ???? And ????~

     "Hey there! Are you alright? Let me help you."

       ....

       "You're lucky I found you-there's been a influx in mobs lately. And they've seemed to become more dangerous due to a number of reasons. But fear not, I'm sure Notch will get them under control soon. Meanwhile I'm trying to help out by chipping away at their numbers. Anyways, what's your name?"

....

      "Endi? That's a nice name. My name is-    !"

~~~

Warnings: None

~Preston's P.O.V.~

     "This is my life now. I have climbed this hill, and now I shall die upon it."
      "Shut up, we've only been hiking for twenty minutes."

....

       "Why are you glaring at me?"
        "I'm hoping you'll spontaneously combust."
        "I save you from a mob of angry villagers, and this is how you repay me?"
         "Pretty much."

         I snicker as Rob rolls his eyes, attempting to turn away before I can catch the small smile on his lips. We've been bantering back and forth for the past little bit, passing the time while we hike up a mountain to Rob's secret reservoir or something like that. At the time I wasn't really paying attention-instead occupying myself with playing catch with Silver-but I seem to recall him saying something about storing all his beast weapons and potions here, and having some sort of plan to quicken the uniting of us and the remaining three white gems. Why he had to drag me along, I don't know. But at least he's good company.

       "So what kinds of things do you keep in here anyway?" I question, huffing in effort as I haul myself up a small ledge.
        "Some of the rarest items and the best enchanted gear I have. Such as totems of undying, elytra wings, and super overpowered gear."
         "You've been to the end islands?!" I exclaim, my eyes widening in disbelief.
         Rob shakes his head, chuckling. "No, not myself. A guy named Seto, like the strongest Mage in the history of ever, got past the dragon without even engaging it to go collect data on the end islands. But he couldn't help himself from raiding some of the cities and ships, and came back with a ton of loot as well as two pairs of elytra wings. He gave one to me for a favour he owed me." He explains, stretching casually. "Though I think I'll be giving him a run for his money having a white gem and all."
          "Oh cool... But tell me again why I have to come with you to get... Whatever it is you're getting? Like what if that guy back at home wakes up and freaks out and-"
         "OH DEAR NOTCH YOU'RE RIGHT!" Rob shrieks, stopping dead in his tracks. "I'm such a moron! I'm sorry for the quick departure, but I've gotta get back!"

          Before I get a chance to voice my thoughts on this, Rob pulls out a silver key laced with lines of sapphire, and practically shoves it into my hands.

        "Take this, make your way up to the top of this hill, and look for the tallest spruce tree up there. On the North side of the trunk, at eye level, should be a small keyhole. Then use this key to access my stronghold, and go look for a black satchel with a golden drawstring, and bring it to me. It should be hanging up near the stairs." He instructs, giving me little to no time to comprehend his words before he lets out a quick 'gotta run' and teleports away in a cloud of smoke.
        "Gee, thanks." I grumble, pocketing the key.